[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought tickets to the King Gizzard concert just because this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fantano.jpg (206KB, 2048x1389px) Image search: [Google]
fantano.jpg
206KB, 2048x1389px
>bought tickets to the King Gizzard concert just because this guy gave their album a good review

I don't even fucking listen to their music. I need to stop listening to everything this guy says.

I just hope the concert will at least be decent.
>>
dude is trash, my friends and I watch him just to make fun of him.

Gave Drunk by Thundercat a 6/10
>>
itt: the typical /mu/tant
>>
just remember that Blackstar song was number 30 in his 2015 list, then it got number 1 in his 2016 list after Bowie died
>>
>>71375496
Just watching their live performances on YouTube, I think you'll be in for a high energy concert at the least
>>
>>71375496
seen them twice, two of the best concerts i've ever been too, enjoy man, can't wait to see them again
>>
>>71375512
To be fair, the album was enjoyable to a degree. It was kinda same-y and boring desu
>>
>>71375496
You can't be serious.
>>
>>71375496
Mate, you have no idea what you're in for, if this is for one of the Night Cat shows in Melb they're playing their whole new album back to front, then an entire other set of the usual numbers, you'll have no ragrets
>>
>>71375512
O no someone has a diffrent opinion than you. How sad are you and your freinds?
>>
>>71375512
Yea really should be a 5
>>
>>71375496
Did anyone else unsub from him after seeing how shitty his second channel was?
>>
You're an idiot?
>>
>>71375512
that album was not good my man
>>
>>71375512
Watching him "ironically" is just as bad, if not worse than watching him seriously.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.