[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you act so hostile towards musician/filmmaker Annie Clark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 12-st-vincent.w529.h529.jpg (83KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
12-st-vincent.w529.h529.jpg
83KB, 529x529px
Why do you act so hostile towards musician/filmmaker Annie Clark aka St. Vincent, /mu/?

did she molest you as a kid or something? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>71366595
Stop spamming her you autistic cunt
>>
she's so smug and self-satisfied
>>
>>71366595
yeah she molesterated me as a kid

she diddled my pickle
>>
>>71366595
this meme is like that aunt that just shows up uninvited and no one wants her there but everyone's too afraid to tell her to get the fuck out because they're afraid no one else thinks she's terrible so everyone just tolerates her even though there's rumours she raped one of the kids but no one is willing to talk about it so everyone just sits there and acts like nothing is happening but you know the truth because you have this vague memory of when you were a kid and you think she was playing with your dick but you don't tell anyone because you don't want to be made fun of for being molested by a woman
>>
>>71366595
she makes boring music and faggots say she doesn't
>>
>>71366595
She's just a girl with ideas, I guess /mu/ just hates that.
>>
i wish
>>
>>71367067
Ideas from David Byrne

How anti-fem can you get, aping male artists like a dutiful housewife
>>
>>71367599
Since when have radical feminists ever made sense?
>>
>>71367666
what do radfems have to do with this
>>
>>71367599
She was making (critically acclaimed) music before she collabed with Byrne you fucking idiot! She doesn't even sound like him that much.
>>
>>71367684
St Vincent is a radfem
St Vincent relies on a man
Radfem claim to have independence from men
Did you seriously just defend radical feminism
>>
>>71367787
>St Vincent is a radfem
Definitely not in the way that you're thinking

>St Vincent relies on a man
What?
>>
>>71367787
(You)
>>
File: 1358363720735.gif (4MB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1358363720735.gif
4MB, 400x328px
>>71366595
Why do you constantly go back and forth between creating hostile threads towards musician/filmmaker Annie Clark aka St. Vincent, and threads wondering why "/mu/" (you) is hostile towards musician/filmmaker Annie Clark aka St. Vincent, OP?

Do you have no life or something? I'm genuinely curious.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.