[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people on this board talk about music being better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 20170303_183214.jpg (212KB, 670x663px) Image search: [Google]
20170303_183214.jpg
212KB, 670x663px
Whenever I get high I have no real interest in music. All it does to me is make me irritated, and I don't listen to obnoxious meme shit.

I don't know how other people can just get baked and then blast shitty edm or something.
>>
>>71364076
>wasting a high with shitty edm

Theses peoples are retarded anon!

particular genres such as dub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vixnt-KQVw
can sound very different when you listen to them baked, not drunk or under psychedelics, just simply baked
>>
Everyone on this board is bad at doing drugs. My music of choice is dungeon synth or black metal
>>
Everyone is underage here
>>
shoegaze music or atmosphere based music improves a fuckton when you are on drugs, it sounds the same but it feels better, at least for me
>>
>>71364076
You have to listen to the right genre while baked. Imo old soul and funk music are the best when baked. Don't try listening to something with a high bpm because it'll just sound messy
>>
all music sounds better high
>>
I can only listen to piano concertos, or the beach boys when I'm on LSD. i.e Chopin's Nocturnes
>>
in order for me to even listen to music i have to shove ketamine up my butt

but thats just me
>>
>>71364515
not me, i blast 2ce and listen to shoegaze and tech death
>>
>>71364746
I can dig it
>>
>>71364076
try driving while you are high.
listen to your music extremely loud
>>
>>71364076
for me any music I normally like I enjoy more high, but when baked I tend to avoid blues for some reason. Maybe it's the simplicity, I like the simplicity when I'm sober n shit. It's drunk music for me too.
>>
>>71364076
Maybe you're getting too high nigga
>>
>>71364703
Recommend me some good soul and funk.
I heard this while i was high and i was totally blown away.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM
>>
>>71364909
I'm a huge Kanye dickrider so a lot of what I listen to in that genre comes from his samples. If you don't like that stuff you won't like this but my favorites are

Ain't no love in the heart of the city - Bobby Blue band

Home is where the hatred is - Gil Scott Heron

It's too late - Otis Redding (the Wilson Pickett version is also decent)

Stand by me - Otis Redding

If you like those then listen to the full albums they came off. My personal favorite is The Revolution Begins by Gil Scott Heron
>>
>>71364909
Sly and the family stone is good shit, Funkadelic too.
>>
Try to listen to this while stoned and enjoy your eargasm when the beat kicks in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf66Lmrqk00
>>
i don know about you, but when im high i can actually hear each instrment crystal clear, which gives me a better understanding of the song layers and harmony
>>
>>71364076
Chill dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYqYtNWXX7s
>>
File: 1433063153136.jpg (351KB, 1770x2240px) Image search: [Google]
1433063153136.jpg
351KB, 1770x2240px
>>71364076
I love music when I'm high but I tend to play it safe and only listen to stuff I already know and love.
>>
>>71364722
It's just another perspective
>>
>>71364076
I don't really have interest in kid's drugs like pot and have never tried it but based on my experience with the heroin family...I see no reason why you would need music because you feel so perfect just existing there's no need for anything else in your life
>>
>>71364703

Shoegaze and psychedelic is my favorite to listen to baked. OP is a hipster moron who doesn't smoke enough.
>>
>>71364076
Low tempo, slow burn music gets better with cannabis.
Kyuss scientifically proved this.
>>
>>71364076
Sounds like you're just bad at being high.
>>
>>71364722
This, but not exactly. Your brain is able to lock into music better when you're high.
>>
>>71364801
>try driving while you are high.

how about not doing this
>>
>>71364722
Actually, for me some music can get too intense and it can actually detract from the experience.
>>
>>71365681
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YzitR0IKW4
>>
File: BOC-london-4_22103.jpg (54KB, 960x597px) Image search: [Google]
BOC-london-4_22103.jpg
54KB, 960x597px
I pretty much only listen to Boards of Canada when I'm high. Makes me feel like a kid.

>>71364515
Weird, for some reason Black metal, as well as dungeon synth, is such a sober genre for me. Maybe because it's somewhat depressing and I prefer to listen to happier stuff when I'm high. Yet when I'm sober I pretty much only listen to Black Metal.
>>
>>71364076
babies who just started smoking a week ago tend to think everything is better while high. It's literally just
>DUDE WEED LMAO
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.