[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's everyone's opinion on Ed and this new album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: es-divide-final-artwork-lo-res.jpg (69KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
es-divide-final-artwork-lo-res.jpg
69KB, 620x620px
What's everyone's opinion on Ed and this new album?

It seems like he's abandoned his own sound of acoustic guitar and really simple percussion for a more generic formula.
>>
who fucking cares he'll always be trash anyway
>>
>>71360462
>t. "patrish"
>>
>>71360581
lol, even normies some of them are aware of him being trash
>>
That's what we call over-rated commercial shit dude.
>>
Hello knew friend you’re a pleb
>>
I've been trying to practice writing about music lately, and I'm of the opinion that there is no such thing as objectively bad music, only personal opinion. I only heard today that the dude was putting a new album out, and I'm not familiar at all with his previous work, but I decided to give it a listen and write a review.
I found it to be inoffensive. It was fine. There were actually a couple of songs I really enjoyed (Dive was the best) but as a whole it was just okay.
>>
>>71360755
Like Kanye, Thugger, Migos, Weezer, QotSA, Lana and Chvrches.
>>
>>71360881
>I'm of the opinion that there is no such thing as objectively bad music
oof
>>
>>71361540
shit, you're right, I forgot the other part.
There is no such thing as objectively bad music. There is also no such thing as objectively good music. There is only music and opinion
>>
10 songs in and I'm about to go on a killing spree
>>
>>71360881
I'm ambivalent towards his music but I think he is a great performer.
>>
I live in Ireland so Galway Girl is going to ruin my life for the next two+ years (just as Steve Earle and Mundy have done for the last ten with Earle's Galway Girl).

Also, there's definitely no Grafton Street in Galway is there? Am I going insane? Did Shop Street not have enough syllables?
>>
>>71362198
SHE PLAYED THE FIDDLE IN AN IRISH BAND
BUT SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH AN ENGLISHMAN
or something, he's a fucking shit songwriter
He probably means the one in Dublin (or the one in Derry but that's hardly likely)
>>
>>71362198
Yeah she was from Galway but they met on Grafton St in Dublin. I doubt that song will get much radio play here though.
>>
>>71363353
Ok my mistake, I've seen pictures of him busking on Shop Street so I assumed he met her in Galway too and was being an idiot. Will absolutely see a mountain of play time though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.