[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best guitarist all time Don't even try to argue with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

The best guitarist all time
Don't even try to argue with me
>>
i do not disagree
>>
then what's the point of this thread
>>
I respectfully disagree.
>>
>>71342248
this is true
>>71342294
to pay tribute you fucking retard
>>
>>71342305
who would you argue is superior?
>>
>>71342320
kurt cobain :D
>>
File: 1408838236618.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1408838236618.png
11KB, 411x387px
>This constant stream of buckethead threads at wee hours.

?
>>
>>71342319
you're mean and i don't like you
>>
File: 21st century shitpost man.jpg (22KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
21st century shitpost man.jpg
22KB, 319x319px
>mfw
>>
>>71342248
I actually prefer Bill Frisell, Angus Young, David Gilmour, and Jimi Hendrix, but I'll respect your subjective opinion.
>>
>>71342320

I'm personally not all that impressed by technical prowess in and of itself, so the whole Buckethead/Satriani/Michael Angelo Batio/Paul Gilbert/Rusty Cooley/Steve Vai etc. fringe of guitarists doesn't do much for me.

I'll just rattle off some names, I suppose, but I like guitarists that are more patient and emotive. B.B. King, Albert Collins, Tuck Andress, Cory Wong, Adrian Belew, David Gilmour, just to name a few.

I can respect Buckethead's abilities, and I had a Buckethead phase myself, but I just sort of grew out of him a few years back. I don't think he's a bad guitarist by any stretch of the imagination, but to call him the best of all time is shameless hyperbole.
>>
>>71342343
really make you think
>>
File: spl887650_006_750.jpg (119KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
spl887650_006_750.jpg
119KB, 750x750px
I consider J Mascis better
>>
File: IMG_0156.png (220KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.png
220KB, 400x384px
>>71342387
>Angus Young
Get the fuck off of this board
>>
>>71342832
y is he using kurt's guitar
>>
>Just records himself at guitar practice every day and calls it an album, complete with sloppy playing, mistakes, and crude mixing
He's talented but is there anything he's released that's enjoyable to listen to and not just Guitar Center metal kid weedly weedly weews and half assed "ambient"?
>>
>>71342867
it was a bit strange when he went all viper and released like 200 albums in a year
>>
>>71342867

Crime Slunk Scene
Albino Slug
Population Override
Electric Tears
Colma
>>
>>71342832
love the dude but melodically he's so boring
i've never listened to buckethead so i don't know how they compare
>>
>>71342920
>Melodically boring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XelDCDRnboE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBsBKMtnsIA
>>
Steve HACKett
>>
>>71343004
https://youtu.be/Y2EyupH54Bs
>>
>>71342248
literal worst though lol
>>
>>71342883
He was trying to pay for medical bills for his mom and dad
>>
>>71342343
>bucketposting
Take the bucketpill anon (I haven't)
>>
>>71343845
Is his whole family autistic?
>>
>>71343890
they passed away actually
>>
is jack white any good?
>>
>>71342248
>Malmsteen bows to Buckethead
>In contact with chickens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Bucketheadland with an iron but fair fist
>Own chicken coops & theme parks globally
>Direct descendant of ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bucketgrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of chicken research facilities on Earth
>First designer chickens will in all likelihood be Buckethead babies
>said to shred at 215 notes per second, such wide range of styles and skill has never existed before on Earth
>Ancient KFC scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented musical progress with them
>He owns bucketbot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have bucketbots inside you right now
>Buckethead is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Buckethead bunker in Wilkes land?
>He learned fluent sweeping in under an hour
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Buckethead. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only in Bucketheadland
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to Bucketheadland
>The last person who missed a call was Jimi Hendrix. He overdosed on barbiturates and killed himself out of fear.
>He is about 5 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.
>>
>>71343946
thanks for the quick rundown
>>
>>71342248
shut the fuck up you nigger, jeff mangum is better
>>
File: 14883_artist[1].jpg (36KB, 150x430px) Image search: [Google]
14883_artist[1].jpg
36KB, 150x430px
No
>>
>>71342853
Angus is the best live guitarist even at 60 he still puts on a great show
>>
File: shred queen.jpg (30KB, 400x581px) Image search: [Google]
shred queen.jpg
30KB, 400x581px
plebs, all of you
>>
>>71343946
fake and gay
>>
>>71342832
John get off /mu/ it's past your bed time.
>>
Mark Knopfler is best. You know it's true.
>>
>>71343931
fugg
>>
>>71342248
HAHaha, NO.

he dont even know the over under technique from Batio
come at me when he learn it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.