[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They were getting darker and more esoteric in their sound and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
They were getting darker and more esoteric in their sound and then shameless radio buttrock, what happened?
>>
Well they posers from day one so they just continued posing.
People talk about "style shifts" as if it's a good thing to completely change your persona and outlook about 5 times in the space of 5 years.
These guys are fucking terrible.

>2011
>Wakes up
>"I think I'm gonna be trippy dude, like the doors n shit" queens of the stone age man woo acid dude
>2012
>Wakes up
>"Hey you know today I think I'm gonna grow a quiff and impersonate Elvis, ya dig?"
>>
>>71335324
When did they start working with Homme?
>>
>>71335475
I mean their progression up to that point felt organic and logical, their sudden change is what makes me wonder
Also
>doors and qotsa
Have you evenlistentened to the first albums? They are totally oasis and stone roses inspired
>>
>>71336163
I listened to them about a week after they came out in stores, you autist. Would I be commenting in this thread if I hadn't heard them?

They're a shit band, trying to maintain relevancy by jumping from one image to the next.

>Arctic Monkeys first albums
>Sounding anything like the roses or Oasis
lol you what
>>
>>71336163
Nigga what? Arctic monkeys first albums are way more out there and less accessible than oasis and stone roses alternative dad buttrock.
>>
>>71336274
Wrong

The first two Arctic Monkeys albums weren't out there at all. They were heavily influenced by the Strokes and wrote songs about going to pubs.

You must be american if you believe this means they were "out there" lmao
>>
>>71336274
>Stone Roses
>Oasis
>dad Buttrock
Choose one
>>
>>71336321
They're kinda out there for a pop-rock band. The lyrical content maybe not so much, but sonically it's a lot more interesting than oasis and stone roses shit.
>>71336344
That's why I included alternative
>>
>>71336274
>artic monkeys
>out there
>esoteric

nigga
>>
>>71336406
>Artctic Monkeys more interesting sonically than The Stone Roses

You are fucking deluded
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.