[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What criticism about the music you listen to have you heard the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

What criticism about the music you listen to have you heard the most from people (not on /mu/)

For me it's something like, "that's the type of stuff they use to torture people with". I've heard family, friends, teachers, and many other people say that and they always say it like they're the first people to think of it.
>>
>>71330645
my family and friends really don't care as long my grades stay high and i don't act like a weirdo
>>
File: Bjork.jpg (247KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bjork.jpg
247KB, 1000x1000px
"I don't like her voice"
>>
"haha are you okay? haha"
>>
>>71330645

"thats just noise"
>>
I was listening to This Heat s/t once and my boss said "what the hell you listening to, car noises?"
>>
"Don't you listen to anything from this millenium!!??!"

Damn that one got me heated. She then proceed to put on emo (yes this was around 2006) and I never talked to her again.
>>
"why do you listen to such depressing music you're gonn kill yourself oneday"

was listening to red house painters btw
>>
>>71330694
What's their reasoning for this? Do you exclusively listen to American Football?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.