[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people claim he was murdered when he was clearly the type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 400
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_1886.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1886.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
Why do people claim he was murdered when he was clearly the type to kill himself?
>>
>>71318915
>takes a lethal dose of heroin
>still finds a way to pick up a gun and aim at himself
hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>71318915
>he's the type to kill himself
>therefore he obviously did!!!!
You, and the police who investigated, are retarded.
>>
>>71318922
Do you die instantly from heroin.
>>
>>71319192
you don't move after taking that much heroin
>>
>>71319192
Can you operate a pump action shotgun after taking a fistful of horse tranquilizers?
>>
>>71319236
Tranquilizers are instant though.

>>71319192
Why not? Does it paralyze you or something.
>>
File: KurtCobainSuicide.jpg (98KB, 630x440px) Image search: [Google]
KurtCobainSuicide.jpg
98KB, 630x440px
Who benefited the most from his death?
>>
>>71319165
You investigate it and don't forget your bag
>>
>>71319251
nce heroin enters the brain, it is converted to morphine and binds rapidly to opioid receptors.11 Abusers typically report feeling a surge of pleasurable sensation—a “rush.” The intensity of the rush is a function of how much drug is taken and how rapidly the drug enters the brain and binds to the opioid receptors. With heroin, the rush is usually accompanied by a warm flushing of the skin, dry mouth, and a heavy feeling in the extremities, which may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and severe itching. After the initial effects, users usually will be drowsy for several hours; mental function is clouded; heart function slows; and breathing is also severely slowed, sometimes enough to be life-threatening. Slowed breathing can also lead to coma and permanent brain damage.12
>>
File: qinterview07_2.jpg (69KB, 550x513px) Image search: [Google]
qinterview07_2.jpg
69KB, 550x513px
>tfw you did it
>>
>>71319257
The whole planet
>>
>>71318915
Because Dave did it.
>>
>>71319275
That makes sense but I'm wondering how fast this would take affect. If I tried to shoot myself as quickly as possible after injection, could I do it?
>>
who cares you faggots
his music wasn't great anyway

it's not like we lost anything valuable, i don't understand why people give a fuck, people die every day
>>
>>71319294
Yes, you fucking idiot. Are you 12?
>>
>>71319305
How am I the idiot when I'm responding to people who are saying that you couldn't move after taking that much and that's the "evidence" that it wasn't a suicide.
>>
>>71319299
He was a musical messiah
>>
>>71319299
Tyler, this is mommy. Please get ready for school! The bus leaves at 8:30 and mommy doesn't want you to be late.
>>
ITT: People who don't understand what tolerance is

You think a guy spending thousands of dollars a week on Heroin wouldn't build a tolerance?
>>
>>71319339
lmao
>nirvana fanboys genuinely believe this
he was a pleb and the music is over rated too

>>71319342
nice post, you really schooled me
>>
>>71319362
He had to play the game of popstar to get his message across to the world which so desperately needed it
>>
>>71319387
>"message"
Lmao, what message was this now?
I'm a special depressed little snowflake with a drug habit?

Nirvana were a pop band and Cobain wanted exactly that. There was no profound meaning, they were fucking plebs personally, and Nirvana is an entry level band.

Nirvana were popular before Kurt died, but they would have never reached the heights they did without his death.
>>
To create an aura of mystery surrounding his death, thus validating his status as "the last great rockstar" or some shit like that.

I can't believe I used to worship this guy when I was 13.
>>
>>71319438
Not true, he always thought nirvana would stay small because he hated the phoniness of the fans that come with big corporate rock bands.

His message was to instill hope into the economy to supply the impoverished and expose the falseness/indolence of modern economist's actions (or inactions) against this "Forever in debt to your priceless advice" "I'm on a plain"

>>71319480
No, he was just suicidal. Probably since taking drugs in high-school, whereabouts he lost faith in the world to give him anything he actually wanted. He attempted suicide by placing cinderblocks on himself and laying on train tracks before he was ever in a band but the train was on the other track (fortunately). But yeah, the rockstarism may have influenced him in the end.
>>
>>71319568
you read waaaaay too much into the ramblings of a depressed drug addict.
>>
File: snape.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snape.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
Trent Reznor killed Kurt. Why?

>was fucking Courtney at the time, Courtney probably asked him to
>wanted Dave Grohl to play drums for him
>>
>>71319584
Sometimes ramblings have great ramifications
>>
>>71319568
kek well done
>>
>>71319568
Lmao how fucking retarded are you, faggot?
Where to even begin with your post?
>He always thought Nirvana would stay small
Yeah... no he didn't. He wrote pop songs like "About a girl" on purpose. He wanted to become a popular band. If he wanted to stay small, why sign a deal in the first place? He could have easily done so if that was his intention. But it wasn't, obviously.
>Big Corporate Rock Bands TM
Nirvana were a corporate rock band, for fuck sake.
>His message was to instill hope
By talking about being depressed and sucidial? You're fucking delusional.
Nirvana made no profound statement other than "this is what pop punk looks like"...

You're a pleb who has done 0 research other than watch horse shit documentaries. You'll grow up and out of it someday kid
>>
File: Trent Reznor 5.gif (700KB, 287x217px) Image search: [Google]
Trent Reznor 5.gif
700KB, 287x217px
>>71319596
Did Trent ever fuck Courtney? I thought he was completely disgusted by her. There are stories where she followed him on tour and was drunk/high outside his room begging him to fuck her while other people laughed or took pictures of her when she became too inebriated.
>>
>>71318922
What is "Tolerance", Alec.
>>
>>71319568
kys my man
>>
>>71319806
he was in love with her, read the kennedy book
>>
>>71318915
It's Yoko Ono syndrome, where people are blaming the partner because she's a lady, and because she's gone on to be disliked after the end of the 1990s.

Courtney Love (or whomever) isn't clever enough to murder one of the biggest names in music. Nobody is.

Kurt Cobain killed himself. It was a totally in-character move for him.
>>
>>71319945
>being in love with Courtney Love

how low can you go jesus fucking christ
>>
>>71319257
grohl ofc
that's why he orchestrated it
>>
>>71319192
No
>>
>>71319656
About a girl is sarcastically picking at the state of the actual pop industry; it was meant to be revolted against but instead it appealed to the rampant teenage angst of the era. If it turns out your band is a hit, you get offered big money by chance, you're gonna take it, especially seeing as kurt was suicidally apathetic to the point that the ethics of signing to such a corporate label probably seemed like a big laugh to him, a bigger hoax to pull over the dummies. You don't know that sad music can express the depression in people and vicariously remove it? That's the whole point right? Not to wallow in melancholy listening to emo-core but to grow into a more positive person by the filled void of loneliness that sort of music brings 'oh, someone else feels the same way as me, I guess I shouldn't kill myself like he did'. And actually I'm quoting Kurt himself from his notes, I forget specifically what he said but he definitely didn't expect nirvana to become as big as it did (even if I've read elsewhere that his dreamed of becoming a big rockstar and then killing himself from quite an early age). Pop-punk's more happier and less 'satanic' imo. Profundity can be discovered from anything as long as you're intelligent enough to understand the profundity within it.
>>
>>71320327
You're a fucking retard with an obsession with Nirvana, mate.
They were a shit band... entry level, easily accessible.

I hope that your post is actually copy pasta otherwise you're beyond moronic. You just made up your own story and attached it to Nirvana, lmao.
>>
While on the topic, did Elliott Smith kill himself or was he murdered?
>>
>>71320428
his chick stabbed him
>>
File: 1376361726525.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
1376361726525.png
313KB, 701x394px
>>71318915
>the type to kill himself?
you mean a submissive cuck? have you seen his diaries filled with white and male guilt? guy was the proto numale.
>>
>>71320428
Anyone who thinks he wasn't murdered is fucking retarded? There is literally no evidence suggesting it was a suicide
>>
>>71320380
"wahh, i'm right y-you're wrong"
>>
>>71320546
t. Obsessed nu-male with no taste
Nirvana are pleb tier
You just made a bunch of assertions with no evidence and said that's what happened
>>
>>71320380
>entry level
>easily accessible
>THESE ARE BAD THINGS BECAUS I AM PATRICIAN
no, you're just a faggot whose need for validation is transparent
>>
>>71320380
Not really, they were pretty good, I tried playing come as you are and it's really difficult to sing and play it together despite how simple it seems. Entry level yeah, but they had good ferocity and catchiness so I can get behind it. I don't know what you mean by that last bit, I told you it was direct quotes and gave my opinion, what else is there to do in order to get through your ad hominem festooned craze?
>>
>>71320571
>t. faggot who thinks his shitty opinions and revisionist history matters at all
>>
>>71320546
i'm (the wall of text waster) not this guy btw, but he sums it up pretty well anyway
>>
>>71320576
>I tried playing come as you are and it's really difficult to sing and play
hahahahahhaha obvious bait
>direct quotes
give me the direct quote of him saying all of that. i'll wait faggot

>>71320609
see above
give me direct quotes to where he says all of what you claimed
good luck with that
>>
>>71320592
see>>71320626
also numale samefaggers need not reply
>>
>>71320626
>hahahahahhaha obvious bait
Not him but this is common knowledge dude. Look up any cover of this song and you will see the comments are loaded with "this song is so hard to play and sing at the same time"

Because it fucking is. Do you even play guitar?
>>
>>71320626
>getting this butthurt from a band that hasnt been around since 1994
i'm sure you're fun to be around
>>
File: IMG_1731.png (133KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1731.png
133KB, 640x1136px
>>71320639
>WHADDYA MEAN "TWO PEOPLE" DISAGREE WITH MY SHITTY OPINIONS
>THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS
no you're just retarded
>>
>>71320626
buy his book or look it up, I don't need to find it cause I've already seen it, I know I've seen it. I'm only replying cause i'm bored and like to be right, sorry for wasting your time encouraging your bait-fest. I'm gonna go live my life now since we we're on the topic of one who lost his.
>>
>>71320645
>People who are bad at guitar saying it's hard to play a song that is literally only on 2 strings and 4 notes in the same position
>giving a fuck what youtube guitarists are thinking
Jesus christ, how fucking pleb are you?

>>71320656
Nirvana are entry level, that's all
are you mad?
>>71320658
post proofs then
post direct quotes of cobain saying all what the guy claimed, you silly boy

>>71320668
>i'm not gonna show you the proof you should just believe me
because he didn't say any of it, you fucking retard
you just attributed a bunch of shit to him, most of which is obviously bullshit lmao
>>
>>71320735
hard to play AND sing at the same time, you illiterate mong, not that the riff by itself is difficult.
>>
>>71320735
It's not fucking hard to PLAY you faggot Jesus Christ. It's hard to play AND sing.

Try it. Post clyp. You won't be able to do it, cunt. It's way harder than it seems because the rhythms are practically two different universes.
>>
>>71320769
but it isn't, you fucking retard, don't expect everyone to be as shit at their instrument as you
>>71320782
>>71320782
see above
not my fault your shit at guitar is it?
>you wont be able to do it
but i can tho mate, and easily
you're just fucking shit at guitar as i said
>>
>>71320837
>lying on the internet
I too have a 17 inch penis

Do go on
>>
>>71320837
>I can do it I just don't want to!!!!
Pathetic
>>
>>71320852
>>71320860
>someone can play a simple riff that he cant
>must be lying
lmao you're pathetic

how bad do you have to be if you can't even play a nirvana song for fuck sake? hahahaha
how new are you? i suggest you stop replying and go practice you shit cunts
>>
>>71320860
>>71320852
>>71320782
>>71320769

G|---------0---0---------2-----2-|
D|-0-0-1-2---2---2-2-1-0---0-0---|

>difficult

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>71320380
>entry level
>easily accessible

er, so?
>>
>>71320735
>all these plebs who can't play and sing it at the same time

so Kurt was a great guitarist and musician
>>
>>71320920
have to be doing le ebic trole

say it with me: SING AND PLAY AT THE SAME TIME

SING AND PLAY AT THE SAME TIME
>>
>>71320941
being able to play this >>71320920 and sing means you're great? hahahahhahahahaahahah
stop trolling now please

>>71320935
errr yeah?

>>71320956
yeah, what's your fucking point? I'm not even trolling, you're genuinely fucking retarded.
if you can't play that and sing at the same time then you need to fucking sell your guitar and possibly kill yourself
>>
>>71320032
This

Fucking everyone is obsessed with the femme fatale story line for their musical-religious figures
they don't want the martyr to be 'weak'

bullshit Ian Curtis conspiracy
bullshit Elliott Smith conspiracy
bullshit Jimi Hendrix conspiracy
>>
>>71320968
No it doesn't mean you're great it's just deceptively hard to play AND sing. It's much more difficult than the tabs let on.

But you can continue being a mad faggot on the internet (it's a riot)
>>
>>71320968
>yeah, what's your fucking point? I'm not even trolling, you're genuinely fucking retarded.
>if you can't play that and sing at the same time then you need to fucking sell your guitar and possibly kill yourself

hey just jumped into this thread
curios if you play guitar or make music
can you please post it?
>>
>>71320893
>the point
>your thick, faggot head

Whole lotta bragging with no clyp. Buncha pussies ITT
>>
File: 1488351795809.jpg (42KB, 272x262px) Image search: [Google]
1488351795809.jpg
42KB, 272x262px
>>71320999
No, it isn't.
Stay shit, cunt.

>>71321025
>Can you dox yourself
Even if I posted a fucking master piece, this late into the thread, all you'd do is shit on it.
Try again anyway, retard.
If you can't play >>71320920 while singing then don't bother ever thinking about quitting your day job.

>>71321028
Are you that fucking shit that you find it hard to believe someone can play that and sing at the same time?
Jesus fucking christ. Just stop playing guitar and go work in marketing or something. Save yourself the bother.
>>
>>71321078
>Are you that fucking shit that you find it hard to believe someone can play that and sing at the same time
You're just an obvious liar m8. That's all.
>>
>>71318922
Maybe he picked up the gun first, injected heroin and put the barrel in his mouth, waiting until he was proper high
>>
Even if he was killed, I refuse to believe it was Courtney who did it. It would only hurt her image as she was for a large part known in the public eye as Kurt's girlfriend. Grohl a.k.a. the king of buttrock pulling the trigger on him sounds way more believable if we're talking conspiracy theories.
>>
>>71321108
Am I? How'd you figure that mate? Because I can play that simple riff and sing at the same time. You'd have to be truly shit at guitar to find it hard to believe.
Beginners could start from scratch and be playing it by the end of the day, lmao.
>>
>>71321227
Fresh to this debate here, you're very right but you should still post a clyp to prove these dipshits they're just bad at the guitar and shouldn't worship Kurt "mediocre at best" Cobain.
>>
>>71318922
One who uses lots of heroin like he did, could probably develop a tolerance to handle the "lethal dose"
>>
>>71321227
>when you double down on your obvious lie
>when you waste a golden opportunity to call me a faggot to the tune of come as you are
>when you have to end every post with lmao just to ensure someone is laughing
This is getting sad
>>
>>71321078
>Can you dox yourself
you can just post a vocaroo snippet of a any song, just wondering what kind of person i should be alternatively looking for in terms of musical skill
>Even if I posted a fucking master piece, this late into the thread, all you'd do is shit on it.
have you considered not being fearful of other's opinions on an anonymous image board? for someone who is so aggressive in posts you seem secretly incredibly self conscious but i'm not here to judge.

or maybe it's because you realize you don't compare and you know people will call you out for talking shit with no merit
>>
>>71321310
> maybe it's because you realize you don't compare and you know people will call you out for talking shit with no merit
Dial /mu/ for "murder"
>>
>>71319299

Weak b8, 2/10
>>
ITT: people get angry that people enjoy things they don't, and then people get angry that people don't enjoy things they do
Regular day on /mu/
>>
>>71319438

>snowflake
>plebs
>entry level

How strange it must be to go through life classifying everything in terms of contrarian memes
>>
>>71321310
>>71321309
>t. Jealous faggots who can't play guitar
Stay mad boys, also get a fucking job
If you can't sing that and play then there is no hope for you

>>71321249
I honestly can't be bothered
I just can't believe people are so bad they think you have to be good to play and sing one of the simplest riffs of all time
>>
>>71321391
>>t. Jealous faggots who can't play guitar
>Stay mad boys, also get a fucking job
>If you can't sing that and play then there is no hope for yo
>t. Jealous faggots who can't play guitar
Stay mad boys, also get a fucking job
If you can't sing that and play then there is no hope for yo
>>
>>71321384
he wasn't wrong though
>>
>>71321408
>say nothing of value but defend it to the death
>"BUT HE'S NOT WRONG!!"
Who cares.
>>
>>71321384
it's all the people know
bitterness
>>
I had to go take a shit and made some lunch. What'd I miss?
>>
>>71321401
>>71321391
>so buttflustered at getting caught in his lie he posts his rebuttal twice and fucks it up to near imcomprehensibility
Somebody gettin rustled up in here.
>>
>>71321391

>It's so easy to do, you all suck!
>I'm not going to do it, though

You're like that kid in school who claimed to have a holographic Charizard but never let anyone see it.
>>
>>71321426
>nothing of value

>depressed little snowflake with a drug habit
Fact
>Nirvana were a pop band
Fact
>Cobain wanted to be popular until he was popular
Fact
>There was no profound meaning behind nirvana or in their work
Fact
>they were fucking plebs personally, and Nirvana is an entry level band.
Fact

?????? Prove me wrong

>>71321431
>bitterness
Nirvana were over rated, but I don't dislike them. I just dislike faggots who worship them as if they were something special.
Half of these faggots wouldn't have cared if he wasn't a coveted pop culture icon now after his death cemented this.
>>
>>71321161
But she gets all the money, she's lived an amazing life since murdering him, there's no downside for her
>>
File: pleb.jpg (60KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
60KB, 409x409px
>>71321449
Except that wasn't me faggot
Try again
>>
>>71321491
Sure newfag, sure.

You're very convincing.
>>
>>71321480
>if I say fact, that means it's no longer my shitty opinion
You can stop anytime, my friend. Your ego is becoming unbearable.
>>
File: lol.jpg (42KB, 761x251px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
42KB, 761x251px
>>71321477
G|---------0---0---------2-----2-|
D|-0-0-1-2---2---2-2-1-0---0-0---|
HAHAHAahaha

And of course the virgin starts mentioning Pokemon at first opportunity...

>>71321505
You literally have nothing
>>
>>71321521
>he keeps posting the tab because it's literally all he has
Lol u can't play

Faggit
>>
>>71321512
All of those things can be verified, you fucking autist.
You know fuck all, go back to Tumblr or twitter and stop embarrassing yourself

Nirvana are mediocre and entry level. This isn't a "meme", this has always been the case
>>
I hope I make people this anally devastated when I die.
>>
>>71321555
I'd also like to point out my triple 5's. I'll be going now
>>
>>71321541
But I really can play it and sing it, and quite easily. It's one of the simplest riffs of all time, as I said.
The hilarious thing is that you've already admitted several times it's difficult, so you probably can't play it... but I can.
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>71321521

>the angry virgin who can't play guitar is projecting his own virginity onto other users
All right, it's been fun. Keep being directionlessly mad, Anon.
>>
>>71321548
>he thinks his opinions are "verifiable facts"
You really are pathetic my dude
>>
>>71321480

>depressed little snowflake with a drug habit
snowflake is a meaningless pejorative, i could call you a snowflake right now for being contrarian but that would be a little silly. being depressed and having an addiction are actually pretty common things that are relative on who you're talking about
>Nirvana were a pop band
what does this mean? they were a popular band? yes this is true, a band's popularity shouldn't distort your perception on them, that is how you find someone who listens to music for their image rather than their connection or enjoyment
>Cobain wanted to be popular until he was popular
(citation needed)
there are a lot of aspect he probably wanted in terms of popularity such as being able to reach more people and sustain himself sure but he never asked for the magazine, rumors or drama
>There was no profound meaning behind nirvana or in their work
you can say this about any musician in the world, this is some rollingstones theneedledick scuraffi trash. some people listen to music in order to connect and relate and feel, not to rate, distinguish and label
>they were fucking plebs personally, and Nirvana is an entry level band.
elaborate what you mean as 'pleb' because using a meme term doesn't really mean anything
listening to music is not a sport, there are not 'entry level bands'

what music do you listen to? instead of throwing shit enlighten others on your 'superior taste'

>Half of these faggots wouldn't have cared if he wasn't a coveted pop culture icon now after his death cemented this.
no way to tell because it didn't happen
>>
>>71321572

Post it to vocaroo or clyp then, fag. You have enough energy to keep the shitposting alive, can't take too much more to burp out such a simple riff.
>>
>>71321588
>"I take every single word literally because I'm a Kurt Cobain fanboy and I will defend him to the death because I wish I was him"
Jesus Christ dude, get a fucking grip.
Half of my post was meant tongue in cheek, but most of them are verifiable facts.
Read Kurt's journals and he details he wants Nirvana to be popular. He talks about "About a girl" being a blatant pop song.

I won't be too hard because you're obviously just young or whatever and will probably grow out of it, but if you're seriously older than 16 writing shit like that, then you are a lost cause. Lmao.

>>71321602
proving a point to an anonymous internet faggot doesn't mean that much to me
i literally don't care what you do or think, it's the truth anyway, so you still lose either way lol
>>
This thread is proof of the type of person Nirvana attracts.
>>
>>71321684
This thread is proof of the type of person 4chan attracts.
>>
>>71321684
"Edge lords" and underage faggots who have listened to no more than 15 records in their life. They think Nirvana are the ultimate, despite actually being mediocre and plebeian (and not in the meme sense).
They've probably never actually bought a record either.

Nirvana is the ultimate entry level band.
Faggots lose their minds proclaiming Kurt is like some punk jesus because he wrote a couple of pop hits. Hilarious.
>>
>>71321711
This is a lot of projecting going on.

Ever think that people have different tastes than you? Heaven forbid.

i guarantee you like "pleb shit" so you can stop being cringe any time now tx
>>
>>71321684
guys what is the nirvana of 4chan?
>>
>>71320985
Except Hendrix had like a whole bottle of wine in his lungs?

Say it with me anon
Dead rockstars are worth more than alive ones
>>
>>71321651
>He talks about "About a girl" being a blatant pop song
Wow. A musician wanted to a write a popular song (that ended up being popular?)

Color me shocked. I guess that puts him one step above all those millions and millions of musicians who wanted to write something popular (and wrote forgettable shit that peaked at 98)
>>
>>71321651
>lol
For the last fucking time, stop doing this.
>>
>>71321729
>This is a lot of projecting going on
Is it? When will this fucking meme end?
Faggots get butthurt because something hits too close to home and all they repeat is "hurrrrrr PROKJECTIGN!!!"

The rest of your post is literally retard tier. I'm fairly sure that you're new to this site.
I never criticised others tastes at all, per se.
I like Nirvana for what they are. I don't pretend that they're the greatest ever, you illiterate monkey.

>I guarantee you like "pleb shit"
You don't know what "pleb shit" is you fucking fanboy newfaggot
Stop posting here and go back to that other site you came from already
>>
>>71321737
>Except Hendrix had like a whole bottle of wine in his lungs?

Umm, what?
>>
File: nirvana-and-charles-barkley.gif (486KB, 498x293px) Image search: [Google]
nirvana-and-charles-barkley.gif
486KB, 498x293px
>mfw this whole thread
>>
I don't see why it's so hard to grasp that Kurt Cobain could've gotten killed. Do we know for certain? Absolutely not.

But no one seems to be talking about El Duce, or the crazy amount of heroin, or the shotgun being too long for Kurt to pull the trigger with his hands (and his shoes were on), and the divorce, and etc etc etc

You really want to get into some conspiracy theories, I think he was an MK ultra victim and they killed him for the massive amount of money it would make them.
>>
>>71321752
Yeah, that's kind of the point.
His faggot fans claim he never wanted to be popular. Read the fucking thread before replying next time, you moron.

>>71321760
lol no
>>
>>71321651
So because you proved wrong now half of your post is 'tongue in cheek'
Your argument being 'he said About A Girl was a pop song' mean nothing

And now you project age and starman because that's the only tactic you have left?

>You got called out
Fact
>You made shitty posts and asks others to prove you wrong and they did
Fact
>You strawman and call anyone who disagrees with you 'underage' because you have nothing valuable to say
Fact
>You still provide no alternative music suggestion and completely ignore that inquiry because you know you will be called out and destroyed
Fact
>You call others Kurt Cobain fanboys while simultaneously admitting you cared about him enough to read his journals
Fact

I don't care about defending a person I've never met but I care enough about people to suggest that you need to rethink your perception of music and time spent. Being a 4chan critic and using it as a diary to articulate your meaningless opinions (which is all you have been doing) doesn't do anything constructive for anybody.
>>
>>71321737
>Except Hendrix had like a whole bottle of wine in his lungs?
source? also what point are you trying to make?

Just because dead rockstars leave a bigger legacy than live ones (really no way to test that hypothesis) doesn't mean that is reason enough to suggest they're all murdered by their spouse or partner

correlation =/= causation
>>
>>71321793
>His faggot fans claim he never wanted to be popular
Wanting to write a popular song doesn't mean you, the person, want to be popular. Sometimes it's just about trying to write something accessible that people will like. I know you probably think "accessible" is a dirty word because you're a hipster faggot, but writing something accessible that doesn't betray your core sound is very, very hard to do. But you probably wouldn't know that since you're obviously not a good musician and you're ashamed of your work.

Dylan wanted people to hear his music but he didn't want to be the "voice of a generation" with every move under a microscope. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>71321777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t3f1M6ohoM

55:00
>>
>>71319192
no but it generally knocks you over
>>
>>71321791
>so terrified of losing his "cool kid approval" he can't even name stuff he likes because he knows it's pleb
You're a laughable cunt I'll give u that m8
>>
>>71321796
You have literally nothing. I stated facts that you can actually verify. I didn't just claim my idol was some messiah like you're doing, you silly fool.
Didn't even read your post because it's literally buttblast condensed into a 4chan post.
You're new to this site and I'd be willing to bet money that fact.

Nirvana make okay pop music. Nothing special.
Kurt Cobain wanted to be popular.
Cobain is a mediocre guitar player.
Nirvana offered 0 profound message. They were a pop band.
Nirvana were essentially corporate rock.
Cobain was depressed and had a drug habit.
The members of Nirvana were not exceptionally gifted intellectually, and they all had relatively "normal" music tastes (meaning nothing too obscure)

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>71321868
What are you talking about?

I just came into this thread lol
>>
>>71321826
Could've been the mafia killed Hendrix. He was kidnapped once and he also toured with a band that was backed by the mafia.
>>
>>71321887
Oops

That post was meant for
>>71321771
>>
>>71321834
>wanting to write a popular song doesn't mean you want to be popular
>sometimes its just about trying to write acessible things that people will like
.......Yes, this is called pop music

Jesus fucking christ, you really have terrible understanding of what's going on in this thread.
>He thinks it's somehow patrician knowledge to understand artistic integrity
Lmao stop fucking posting already you fucking newfag, you're embarrassing
>But you probably wouldn't know that since you're obviously not a good musician and you're ashamed of your work.
fucking hell this site is truly getting worse each time i visit
>>
>>71321791
>I think he was an MK ultra victim and they killed him for the massive amount of money it would make them.
What makes you think he was a victim of MK Ultra?
>>
>>71321871
>THESE OPINIONS ARE FACTS YOU CAN VERIFY THEM ON TUMBLR!!!!!!
just fucking stop already holy shit

You have a problem dude
>>
>>71321891
true, could have also been the government

could have been anybody

but all we know is that he's dead so why bother fantasizing and claiming we know how he died when we weren't there
>>
>>71321932
cause he was awsum ;_;
>>
>>71321871
>Prove me wrong.
you were
and then you said they were all tongue and cheek points
>>
>>71321918
>fucking hell this site is truly getting worse each time i visit
Please leave
>>
>>71321924
not that other anon but what did he say that is false? all you have done is repeat le tumblr and ad hominem
>>
>>71321919
I don't know for sure, but I think most celebrities are.

I think bands act as handlers for the talent, in this case Krist and Dave were handlers for Kurt.

There was also that over the rainbow ep which contains both a reference to wizard of oz and the ubiquitous butterfly symbol of MK Ultra
>>
>>71321918
Only newfags go on and on calling each other newfags

t. you need to lurk moar
>>
>>71321944
Except I meaning my wording of the facts was tongue in cheek. Instead of saying he's depressed I said he's a special depressed snowflake, etc.
Either way, you're a faggot.
Literally everything I posted is verifiable otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.
Nirvana fanboys are the worst.
>>
>>71321958
An opinion of subjective quality isn't a fact. It cannot be "proven true" or false

Stop. Being. Retarded. Please.
>>
>>71321980
No they don't, you fucking faggot.
That's unironically something a new faggot would think after seeing it said once though
Kill yourself cunt
>>71321955
You can't make a decent response because you've got no leg to stand on m8
>>
>>71321978
>over the rainbow ep
That was a band from the 60's also called Nirvana
>>
>>71321993
What opinion did I post that was subjective, cunt?
I'll wait
>>
>>71322003
It's just not worth arguing with redditors m8

You have to go back

The stink of new is on you
>>
>>71322024
You didn't even use the t. correctly, you dumb fuck
>>
>>71322018
>nirvana make ok pop music. Nothing special
You see faggot, this is what's called "an opinion"
You have five seconds to name some "amazing" pop music that is special.
>>
>>71318915
He swore he didn't have a gun. Case closed he was murdered
>>
File: KurtCobain5.jpg (34KB, 300x574px) Image search: [Google]
KurtCobain5.jpg
34KB, 300x574px
>this thread
>>
>>71322045
>What is cherry picking?
Try again faggot
>>
>>71322013
nope

http://www.livenirvana.com/digitalnirvana/bootography/review6d65.html?filename=overtherainbow
>>
>>71322044
Oh my god it's you again

Hahahaahahhaha

You don't green text the t. you fag it comes from /int/

t. not a retard
>>
>>71322059
>ask a direct question
>receive a direct answer
>complain
Nigger what?

Name me some amazing pop music mr patrician. You are the man with the taste after all. Enlighten us.
>>
>>71322063
It doesn't come from /int/ you fucking faggot
It comes from some russian forum you literal new faggot
kill yourself pronto
>>
>>71322078
Kurt Cobain wanted to be popular.
Cobain is a mediocre guitar player.
Nirvana offered 0 profound message. They were a pop band.
Nirvana were essentially corporate rock.
Cobain was depressed and had a drug habit.
The members of Nirvana were not exceptionally gifted intellectually, and they all had relatively "normal" music tastes (meaning nothing too obscure)

PROVE ME WRONG. I'll wait nirvana fanboy!
>>
File: 1246126.jpg (34KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
1246126.jpg
34KB, 291x300px
>>71322061
I stand corrected. There was an actual band from the 60's called Nirvana, though.
>>
>>71322081
Haha

You really are a special cunt
>>
>>71322061
It kind of reminds me of Melvins' Houdini album art
>>
>>71321986
Not a fanboy
but apparently you read his journal so I'm assuming you were

you were proved wrong no go away
>>
>>71322119
>t. Butthurt faggot
You're likely from reddit and I'm not even memeing. You need to stop posting here
>>
>>71322124
I wouldn't doubt that it's the same artist

KC also helped produce Houdini
>>
>>71322095
To be fair his guitar playing became a lot better during his final days. You Know You're Right and Forgotten Tune are fairly hard to play.
>>
>>71322129
prove any of these wrong faggot
>>71322095
i'll wait yeah
Oh! more ad hominem! never saw it coming... lol you fanboys and new fags are something else
>>
>>71322095
Who knows if Kurt wanted to be popular, I never met him or read an interview suggesting it
Cobain never seemed to display extreme technical ability but he was a pretty good simple song songwriter
Nirvana offered whatever message you wanted, some thought it was anti-corporate, some thought it was angst. They did get popular enough to be considered a 'pop' band but were also considered an alt rock band
What do you mean by 'corporate'? they sold a lot of record sure but is that what you meant?
Cobain had a drug habit but diagnosing him with depression on your arm chair doesn't mean anything
The members of Nirvana were gifted enough to make it on the rock and roll hall of fame and sell out shows and still have threads about them created years after their peak, they had a genre taste that is considered strange to those who like britney spears and 'normal' to those in the grunge scene and have experienced music years in the future of their peak
>>
>>71322095
>>71322095
>Kurt wanted to be popular
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be popular. What is the point your making here? Who gives a shit? You talk like a woman.
>Kurt cobain is a mediocre guitarist
Yeah, and? I like his song writing. I don't care if he isn't a malmsteen queen. I also like his lines way more than "popular le good guitarists" like jimmy page (who sucks shit) or Eric Clapton (boring old man)
>nirvana offered 0 profound message
4u (this is another opinion, retard. You can't "verify" it)
>they had normal tastes
What's wrong with normal tastes? Obscure =/= good. Go jerk off to some forgettable Zappa already.

>they weren't gifted intellectually
Neither are you.
>>
>>71322167
>Power chords
>Hard to play
This is bait, isn't it?
>>
>>71322234
He also uses harmonics and pull offs/hammer ons string bends and palm muting. Their cover of love buzz is pretty complicated and endless nameless is pretty complicated too.
>>
>>71322213
>The members of Nirvana were gifted enough to make it on the rock and roll hall of fame and sell out shows
This only proves how retarded you actually are...
You are literally too stupid to be posting on this website.
>>
i thought i was immune to being triggered in kurt threads but i come into this one and see people describing literally anything kurt ever wrote as "difficult".

holy shit i hate you faggots. learn to play your fucking instrument jesus christ
>>
>>71322328
Elaborate without the meaningless pejoratives
>>
File: boi.jpg (16KB, 261x180px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
16KB, 261x180px
>>71322320
>palm muting
>difficult

IMAGINE BEING THIS BAD AT GUITAR
>>
>>71322214
>There's nothing wrong with wanting to be popular
Who was making that point, faggot? Brilliant reading comprehension. It was in response to nirvana fanboys who claim Kurt never wanted to be famous or popular.

>Kurt was a Mediocre Guitarist
>"Yeah, and?"
Yeah, and what? No one is talking about song writing, you fucking illiterate. If I was, I would have said a mediocre song writer too. Arguably, he was mediocre at that as well. He openly admitted that the lyrics were about nothing.

>You can't verify that Nirvana had 0 profound message behind it
...But I'm pretty sure it can, cunt.

>What's wrong with normal tastes?
Who said anything was wrong with them? Stop reaching again.

>Neither are you.
If I'm not, then you're a vegetable, you fucking idiot. You can't even comprehend my post without taking everything the wrong way. You can barely read English without misinterpreting it and fucking it up.
>>
>>71322359
>taking things out of context
Nigger tier behavior whether you want to admit it or not Kurt was an above average guitarist he wasnt amazing but his melodies are top notch and if you actually played guitar you'd know he doesn't just use powerchords. A fair amount of Nirvana songs are difficult.
>>
>>71319596
>>71319806
They never fucked.
>>
>>71322213
>Cobain had a drug habit but diagnosing him with depression on your arm chair doesn't mean anything
Are you seriously buttblasted so badly that you'd be willing to pretend Cobain didn't openly admit to suffering from depression, as if this wasn't a well known fact?
>>
>>71322419
>A fair amount of Nirvana songs are difficult.
Fucking hell, you people really cannot play your instruments for shit can you

I could play nirvana songs after about a week or two of learning guitar from scratch. I'm not even kidding
>>
>>71322413
>make absolutely retarded non points and ask people to "prove them wrong"
>argue that the non-points aren't even worth debating because who gives a shit they were worthless critiques
You're bad at this
>>
>>71322429
wrong.
>>
>>71322455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da0w-Bpbm10
one of literally hundreds of times he's spoke about having depression
B T F O
T
F
O

>>71322450
Sure thing
I see you didn't bother trying to respond to my actual points
>>
>>71322487
wow you must really be a fan to have found that video
>>
>>71322487
>I see you didn't bother trying to respond to my actual points
You didn't make any.
>>
>>71322448
Aerozeppelin is a fairly difficult song to play if you're so good post a vocaroo of a clip playing that or love buzz or even forgotten tune unless you can't play. You can play right?
>>
>>71322487
feeling depressed =/= being diagnosed with depression

everybody feels depressed
>>
>>71322423
if that's the case how does Courtney know that Trent have a small benis?
>>
>>71322518
>one search into any search engine
>hundreds of similar videos
stop trolling son

>>71322521
wow i didn't see that one coming! you're a genius!
jesus christ fuck people like you destroying this site
i genuinely hope you kill yourself
>>
>>71318915
>t. watched montage of heck for the first time today
>>
>>71320428
Nobody stabs themself twice in the heart.

He was killed but it was during an argument and he was likely assaulting his gf who probably killed him in self-defense.
>>
>>71322534
I can play but i don't care to play for you

>>71322536
Bait/10
>>
I always found it weird how the dude who found him didn't realize that he was dead at first. He said he thought he was sleeping before he saw blood dripping out of his ear or something.

How the fuck do you not notice someone's face is missing from a shotgun blast? Did it miss him or something and barely scrape him or what? I really don't understand.
>>
>>71322536
>He was on lithium for literally being diagnosed with depression
jesus christ new faggots and underage fags should be banned
>>
>>71322611
>nirvana said nothing profound!!!
>"writes personal song about being on Lithium, which millions of Americans use every day. And a rare topic for a pop song"
>tfw you wreck yourself
Noice
>>
>>71322590
>I can't play guitar
t.guitarist
Seriously if you post clip of you playing any of those songs I'll timestamp putting a pen up my ass I will walk out of my college class room into the bathroom and fucking do it.
>>
>>71322646
There is nothing profound about being depressed, you fucking moron.
Stop posting and kill yourself like your idol already. You'll be doing the world a favor.
>>
>>71320941
>>71320956
>>71320999
>expecting /mu/ pleb guitarists that don't write songs to be able to sing while playing covers.

kekitty kek.

Even The Damned can play that shitty song, because they wrote the riff.
>>
>>71322547
>I genuinely hope you kill yourself
I genuinely hope you calm down

There is no need to be mad on the internet :^)
>>
>>71322680
>there is nothing profound about writing songs millions of people identify with!!!!
Haha keep going man! You're killing it!
>>
>>71322652
sure thing
i could play nirvana's discopgraphy within a few months of learning guitar from scratch
>>
>>71322705
Million of people identify with Gangnam Style and other such shit
Really didn't think that one through did you?
>>
>>71322652
I'm willing to roleplay as him just to get you to do this

All I have to do is end my posts with lol and be a mad faggot

And no one's the wiser lol
>>
File: jeffy.jpg (41KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
jeffy.jpg
41KB, 500x556px
>>71322539
Because she's an attention whore who made whatever claims she wanted to stay relevant. She once staged a meeting with Jeff Buckley to start rumors that they were having a fling, just so she would be in the tabloids.
>>
>>71322590
>>71322611
back to r/eddit contrarian kiddies
>>
>>71322738
i'm literally not mad though
i know that might be difficult for you new faggot millenials to comprehend but its true
>>
>>71322727
>millions of people identify with Gangnam style
Source?

I'm pretty sure people identified with Kurt, seeing as millions turned out for funeral. Not sure about Kim Jong Funk but idk I don't speak Korean.
>>
>>71322776
>I'm literally not mad!!
Ahahahahahaha
>>
>>71322727
We're still talking about Kurt over 20 years later while Gangnam Style was a meme/fad.
>>
>>71322539
>if that's the case how does Courtney know that Trent have a small benis?
She was bullshitting and had sour grapes.

Courtney has a big fucking mouth and will run off anyone.
>>
In Utero is a 9/10 at least.
>>
>>71322778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=GB&v=9bZkp7q19f0
That's billion views, not million.

Anyway I refuse to believe you're not trolling now though, I'm pretty sure I've fell for the bait for the past 20 mins or so because no one can be so fucking stupid and/or sophomoric in their opinion.
Only fanboys defend Nirvana this hard, and you'll grow out of it and probably cringe at yourself anyway eventually so... Whatever dude. Nirvana are the best the best the best! Cobain was a genius jesus like figure, right guys?! They are the greatest band ever! woo!

>>71322798
I'm not

>>71322820
>Implying people aren't talking about Gangnam style
>Implying "being talked about" has anything to do with identifying with it
Take your pleb tier, low IQ turbo pleb opinion, and post it on reddit.
>>
>>71322820
And we're still talking about Lennon too, despite him saying many of his songs meant nothing

That's the thing about art. Sometimes, the artist's intention are worth jack shit. Who cares what they think. Anthony Burgess hated the one novel he wrote that resonated with the public and believed everyone "missed the point". But I'd argue his point was retarded, and the point he didn't intend to make was more relevant and interesting than his planned machinations.

That's why someone saying "nirvana said it meant nothing therefore it meant nothing" is retarded and irrelevant. If it resonates it resonates whether they meant to or not.
>>
>>71322875
This.
>>
File: 1488391094963.jpg (899KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1488391094963.jpg
899KB, 1836x3264px
>waiting on the fag to post a clip
Lol
>>
File: hugh.jpg (33KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
hugh.jpg
33KB, 638x480px
>>71318915
>Heh heh, ya know, Jimbo, back in 1992, Kurt Cobain unexpectedly sought to reorganize the songwriting royalties of Nirvana. Grohl and Novaselic were OK with the idea at first, but Cobain handed them a deal where he would get 90% of the royalties whereas the other 2 would get 5% each. This tension almost disbanded Nirvana, but after a week of negotiating, they agreed on giving Cobain 75% of the royalties. What's funny Jimbo is that earlier that year, Cobain purchased a huge mansion in California, which supposedly costed over half of his fortune. Dave Grohl would also mention in his autobiography that the image of Cobain being a humble musician who hated fame and money was an act and that Cobain's goal was to become the world's most popular musician.
>So for a person who supposedly hated fame and worldly possessions, he surely cared a lot about how much money he could get, isn't that QUACKING crazy Jimbo?
>>
>>71322904
What?
>>
>>71322904
Keep waiting faggot
Maybe practice while you're at it you shit cunt
>>
>>71322342
play hairspray queen right now and tell me its easy
>>
>>71322918
Waiting for someone to get this pen in my ass
>>
>>71322917
Kurt wrote nearly all of the goddamned songs himself anyway. The other band members were dead weight.

Krist didn't even write the basslines.
>>
>>71322929
Seems like you need it more than me if you can't get this pen up my butt if only you played guitar :)
>>
>>71322895
Kurt said many of his songs meant nothing too.
Many people relate to Katy Perry, and they're sincere about it. What is your fucking point here?
>>
>>71322904
>god emperor
I support trump but I hope you're doing that for baiting purposes
>>
>>71322987
:^)
>>
>>71322917
He had a mansion in Seattle you absolute retard. Also his wife made money.
>actually arguing with 14y/o's who unironically use the term "pleb"
I guess im mentally challenged
>>
>>71322894
>Implying 'Views' has anything to do with identifying with it

You contradict yourself in the same post. What a fucking retard. I'm surprised someone is this mad and dedicated to baiting.
>>
>>71323041
>that one faggot who can't even play the "easy" Nirvana songs
Wow haha lol :)
>>
>>71319568
>His message was to instill hope into the economy to supply the impoverished and expose the falseness/indolence of modern economist's actions (or inactions)

this is so retarded im giddy
>>
>>71323015
are you calling hugh a retard?
>>
>>71323041
you've been btfo numerous times you nirvana fanboy
>>
>>71323065
>>71323041
Woops didn't mean to reply to you but since I already did what's up with airplane food haha :)
>>
>>71322970
Yeah well Kurt's lyrics are on a much higher level than Katy Perry. I don't mind defending that opinion. And even if he said they meant nothing, they obviously resonated with many people, which they wouldn't have if there werent some underlying truth conveyed.

And yes, even "you're hot and you're cold you're yes and you're no" is a lyric i can understand people might identify with. I still think the lyrics to Dumb are more interesting and of a higher caliber though. And the music underscoring the lyric is most of the equation anyway.

Simple, honest lyrics matched witb good melodies are what matter.
>>
>>71322652
one take. looked at tab, listened to song for rhythm, recorded.

also for the record the original song has two guitars, one playing the track and then another playing the runs.

didn't do solo cause this already sounds like nonsense on a classical.

also i'm not the guy you were talking to but i am a non-retard who realizes there are literally no difficult nirvana songs.

https://clyp.it/5dxg5blx

>>71322931
Have a class to get to, here's a little bit. Yes this is easy.
https://clyp.it/3qfuiuff
>>
File: 1479221262146.jpg (106KB, 960x590px) Image search: [Google]
1479221262146.jpg
106KB, 960x590px
>>71323080
Never
>>
>>71320327
>Profundity can be discovered from anything as long as you're intelligent enough to understand the profundity within it.

back to r/atheism my dude
>>
People that say that Kurt was a terrible guitarist never listened to The Priest They Called Him, or his Led Zeppelin covers.

He could play guitar, he was just high most of the time and wrote simple songs because he liked simple songs.
>>
>>71323118
>https://clyp.it/3qfuiuff
not going to lie that was hot garbage and sounded absolutely nothing like the actual song
>>
>>71323118
>no singing
Way 2 miss the Point
>>
While we're here can someone explain grunge to me? I don't get it at all, never saw the appeal.
>>
>>71323089
>Yeah well Kurt's lyrics are on a much higher level than Katy Perry
>even if he said they meant nothing
LMAOOOOO
and i stopped reading
you must come to terms with your nirvana obsession, it's obviously clouding your judgement

>what is cherry picking
again, "rape me" repeated is hardly masterful poetry is it, you dumb fuck?

>Simple, honest lyrics matched witb good melodies are what matter.
Did everyone get that?!
The mastertful musical man is here to teach us what its all about... cos he knows!
>>
>>71323118
That doesn't sound anything like the song what the fuck are you on about you're playing way to fucking slow and you're not even playing the full song you cocksucker
>>
come as yyou are seems impossible to play and sing at first but shen practice it slowly you'll learn it after like half an hour
>>
>>71323149
Slowed down punk really, also calling nirvana a grunge band doesnt make sense since they only were only a grunge band for the first 4 years and their 1st album
>>
>>71323118
This thread is hilarious

This argument got so heated someone played guitar just to prove he could play it to an anon he argued with
>>
>>71320769
>hard to play AND sing at the same time

nirvana fans ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>71323134
SONGS ARE ONLY GOOD IF THEY'RE HARD TO PLAY

YOU'RE NOT A GOOD GUITARIST IF YOU PLAY SIMPLE THINGS WITH FEELING

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LOTTA BENDS MAN IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENDS (AND SPEEDY LICKS!!) OTHERWISE YOU'RE MEDIOCRE

YES I AM A CHILD
>>
>>71323186
>also i'm not the guy you were talking to but i am a non-retard who realizes there are literally no difficult nirvana songs.
Nice reading comprehension bro
Also the guys a retard, the whole argument was about whether or not come as you are is difficult to sing and play (it isnt)
>>
>>71323196
You can't do it tho :^)
>>
>>71321978
>don't know for sure, but I think most celebrities are.
>I think bands act as handlers for the talent, in this case Krist and Dave were handlers for Kurt.
> I think he was an MK ultra victim and they killed him for the massive amount of money it would make them.
wow this is incredibly retarded
>>
>>71323197
Over writing is the biggest sin a guitarist can make. I say this as someone who has played guitar and bass for 10 years.

Writing a good, simple, catchy riff is far more important than playing leads. Nobody remembers a lead or overdone solo.

The riff has to be strong enough to carry the motherfucking song, and simpler is usually better.
>>
File: lmaonigga.jpg (33KB, 336x334px) Image search: [Google]
lmaonigga.jpg
33KB, 336x334px
>>71323118
>says how easy Nirvana songs are
>can't even play love buzz in time or correctly

LMAO
>>
>>71323281
What a worthwhile post from a well adjusted individual
>>
>>71321891
>Could've been the mafia killed Hendrix. He was kidnapped once and he also toured with a band that was backed by the mafia.
its true. they burnt him up so bad that people thought he was a black afterwards. some people still do.
>>
>>71323225
Oh so you were the one who couldn't even play the song? Thanks for clearing that up.

for the record I didn't even read your post
>>
File: 1476827647491.jpg (30KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1476827647491.jpg
30KB, 500x341px
Whats yall favorite nirvana song?
Either lithium played live or radio friendly unit shifter for me
>>
>>71323281
Nice argument you have there

>>71323312
85 reddits for you sir
>>
>>71323317
I could play nirvana's entire discography within a month of learning guitar from scratch

try again
>>
>>71323293
>When the group arrived in California, Nirvana did a few days of pre-production where the band and Vig tightened up some of the song arrangements.[13] The only recording carried over from the Smart Studios sessions was the song "Polly", which included cymbal crashes performed by Chad Channing. Once recording commenced, the band worked eight to ten hours a day. The band members tended to take two or three tries at instrumental takes; if the takes were not satisfactory at that point, they would move on to something else.[14] The group had rehearsed the songs so much before recording started that often only a few takes were needed.[10]
>>
>>71323292
I agree my dude. Kurt wrote a memorable riff in every song. Even in cover songs he played the co-opted riffs with more feeling.

Calling someone who wrote dozens and dozens of memorable riffs on guitar "mediocre" because the riffs can be played by those who aren't technical virtuosos is putting the cart before the horse imo.

Kurt never overstayed his welcome on guitar parts, and that is a severely underrated skill.
>>
>>71323330
Aerozeppelin
>>
>>71323337
>I Could play it
>Literally couldn't play it

It's time to leave this board anon
>>
>>71323337
No you can't Shlomo lol
>>
>>71323337
>I could I could I could
You can't do shit. Stop bragging on the internet you dog.

I know you're a dog faggot your paws are insufficent for proper fretting.
>>
>>71323364
I disagree.
You're a nirvana fanboy with a blatant hard on for the man.
>Memorable riff in every song
Yeah, I don't think so. Hahahaha
>>
>>71323422
>HURRR
no one cares about your shitty opinion since you're a coward who will never reveal his "patrician tastes" (even when specifically requested multiple times) because you're scared of being made fun of.

You really, truly are pathetic.
>>
>>71323422
He's right Kurt had a knack for memorable melodies and riffs
>>
>>71323400
>>71323402
>>71323405
>playing simple power chords
>bragging
it's not bragging to say that, i could play every nirvana song within a month or two max, i don't care if you believe it or not

>>71323400
you what mate?
who couldn't play it?
>>
>>71323472
>i could suck off four guys at once and make them all cum I swear
No one. Cares.
>>
>>71323307
>>71323336

what an odd coincidence-- conspiracy theorist mongoloids also have entry-level shit taste.
i bet the CIA/vanderbilts/flat earth is behind this.
>>
>>71323472
You can't though your timing is so shit you obviously don't play enough to play all the simple power chords or I'd have a pen in my butt shlomo
>>
>>71323451
>patrician tastes
what? why are these relevant faggot?
me having better taste than you won't make you any less of a nirvana cocksucking fanboy.
I like nirvana too, I just don't slit my wrists when some faggot criticises them.
Fuck off

>>71323462
Yeah melodies, I don't disagree.
His guitar playing was shit any way you look at it
>>
>>71323498
>when the cringe waxes eternal
You can stop anytime
>>
>>71319568

> He attempted suicide by placing cinderblocks on himself and laying on train tracks before he was ever in a band but the train was on the other track (fortunately).

Where the fuck is the source that claims this? Ive read an awfull lot about Kurt but never heard anything like this.
>>
>>71323503
>getting assblasted over flatearthers
4chan is the last place I expected to not understand obvious trolls
>>
>>71323503
>His guitar playing was shit any way you look at it
Give one reason why.
>>
>>71323502
That guy wasnt me you silly fuck
I already said multiple times in this thread that I don't care enough to play for some fanboy faggot on the net who can't play for shit and thinks everyone is as bad as him

If you've been playing guitar for more than 6 months and can't play Nirvana if you want to, then you need to fucking stop
>>
>>71323364
>Kurt wrote a memorable riff in every song.
There is honestly not much of a point in writing rock songs unless you do this. When you write riffs, it has to be something good enough that you'd want to play all day long.

>>71323364
>Kurt never overstayed his welcome on guitar parts, and that is a severely underrated skill.

A lot of garbage lead guitarists don't get this, but those types are usually just hired by the band to "play this sick solo" while the person who wrote the main riff and the lyrics does the actual work.

Even when you write solos, they have to serve the song, and the melody of the song. Kurt knew this extremely well. Showing off is not only unnecessary, it's an unwanted distraction from the song itself.
>>
>>71323532
>i talk lotta shit
We know anon, we know
>>
>>71323532
If you post a clip I'll put TWO pens in my ass
>>
>>71323498
>people who entertain the possibility of conspiracy are mongoloids

>we're "entry-level"

the irony when you can't even ENTERTAIN the thought because of your entry level views of reality. Nothing beyond what you are told, right anon? Not even a different thought is allowed, even if you don't have to believe it.
>>
File: 1485989038519.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1485989038519.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>71323531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXldvojPwvo

lmao and don't fucking say "it was an anti solo bro"

he could write a melody and a song, (even though the lyrics meant nothing alot of the time) but his guitar playing is trash
>>
Well now, someone has a huge hateboner for Kurt
>>
>>71323549
sure thing
>>71323550
nah but put a rope around your neck instead
>>
>>71323562
>he's a bad guitarist because he wrote a bad experimental song once
Nice critique. Guess there are no good guitarists then.
>>
File: 1455402081096.jpg (35KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1455402081096.jpg
35KB, 500x463px
>dude only edgy teens think nirvana is good
>dude neck yourself lmao i have the best taste in music
Remind me why I bother coming here
>>
>>71323581
I will fucking neck myself if you successfully play any of those 4 songs I posted that's how confident I am in you being a shit guitarist
>>
File: IMG_1722.jpg (82KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1722.jpg
82KB, 480x480px
>>71323607
>>
>287 posts
>50 IPs

He sure is hard at work
>>
>>71323531
Kurt practiced so much that he played Smells Like Teen Spirit perfectly on his SNL performance while he was completely smacked out on heroin. Most guitarists can't play for shit while drunk or high.

See:
>>71323344
>>
>>71323627
>>>/twitter/
>>
>>71323618
I'm jumping on this too

If this faggit can play some nirvana songs even somewhat decently (singing and playing) I will LITERALLY livestream kill myself
>>
>>71323653
>being mean on the internet
y tho
>>
Here's a video of Dylan of experimental metal band Earth talking about Kurt's death. Kurt described Dylan as being his best friend on several occasions in interviews, his journals etc.

Dylan was very close to Kurt and well, I think you all should just watch this video if you haven't already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgvzm9hm5DU
>>
>>71323680
Im just showing you back on your way home
>>
>>71323684
>Kurt described Dylan as being his best friend on several occasions in interviews, his journals etc.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KRIST WAS KURTS BEST FRIEND
>>
If 'you dislikers' dont find this intro and all that noise badass as fuck and seeing the best possible definition of a depressed addict rockstar without acting like a depressed pussy on the side (I dont think he gave more than 2 or 3 interviews in 93/94} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zagAeZ5eH94&index=242&list=PLfjbRMLhNX7iz_hn9AaOq_aSb0BZDWvHc

.... youre an emo fgt
>>
>>71323650
>4 power chords
Most guitarists don't just play power chords faggot
>>
>>71323525
>>71323513
>>71323556

alright my dudes, ill catch you at hottopic. enjoy those (((sweet riffs))).
>>
>>71323706
I mean you would think right? I used to be obsessed with the band in junior high/early high school so I know a lot about the group. But yeah, Kurt may have known Krist longer than any of his other close friends but I guess Dylan was who he thought of when he thought of 'best friend.' Shame that they never collaborated past Kurt doing some distant screaming on the first Earth EP.
>>
>>71323762
Led Zeppelin did it though
>>
>>71323556
lmao i just rrealised the people i've been calling shit at guitar are the same ones claiming he was murdered by intergalactic space wizards or some such bullshit

jokes on me i guess
>>
>>71323791
>lmao i just rrealised the people i've been calling shit at guitar are the same ones claiming he was murdered by intergalactic space wizards or some such bullshit
nah

you're just an awful poster and many felt the need to shit on you
>>
>>71323762
Most rock bands do. No one gives a fuck if you play leads.
>>
>>71323749
If Thurston Moore did this exact same thing, faggots would be calling him a "genius of sound design"
>>
>>71323820
Nah, it's the same Nirvana fanboys getting butthurt that someone criticised their hero.

Not everyone is as bad at guitar as you, mate, remember that.
>>
>>71323118
What the hell was that supposed to be
>>
>>71323849
Criticism means nothing if your guitar playing is shit m8
>>
>>71323791
Literally what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>71323822
REAL GUITARIST COMIN THROUGH

WHOLE LOTTA NOTES

YOU CAN'T HANDLE EM ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw

BEING GOOD AT GUITAR ISN'T ABOUT "COMPOSING MEMORABLE SHIT ON GUITAR"—FUCK THAT

IT'S ABOUT

LOTS
OF
NOTES
>>
>>71323849
>Not everyone is as bad at guitar as you, mate, remember that.
>t. coward
it must be embarrassing to be you
>>
File: 1486760252181.gif (765KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
1486760252181.gif
765KB, 350x249px
>>71323905
>>71323879
>>71323875
t. Faggots who can't play guitar
>>
>>71323764
We will, enjoy attempting to insult people by saying they shop at hot topic as if they had anything to do with anything.

FYI insulting people doesn't make your argument any stronger it just makes you look weaker
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>71323845
No, cause he didnt look like <see gif>
>>
>>71323922
>he looks funny so he's a bad musician
and a pee pee poo poo to you too, good sir
>>
>>71323918
aren't you the guy who couldn't play love buzz? lol just give up my dude
>>
>>71323890
I fucking hate writing metal songs because it's mostly spamming the same one or two notes in a scale with tremolo picking.

Metal is fucking boring, especially when you're used to playing fingerstyle on an acoustic.
>>
>>71323937
no he's the guy who is terrified of revealing his actual skill level

but he could "totally play all of nirvana in like a month" and that if you can't, "you should kill yourself."

He's a damaged chap but we keep him around for laughs.
>>
>>71323918
Said the guy who can't even play love buzz lmao
>>
>>71323937
Nah that's someone else
I could play love buzz and the rest of Nirvana's discography within a few months of playing guitar from scratch. That's how easy it is.

People in this thread saying it's hard to sing and play the "Come as you are" riff, just goes to show that most people playing guitar on here are truly worthless
>>
>>71323959
Pls play come as your are and sing anon!
>>
>>71323959
okay then play come as you are and sing at the same time anon if its so easy
>>
>>71323943
NOT YOUR SPEED EH, CHAP?

WELL TRY *THIS* ON FOR SIZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkDOp58bcII

IT'S AN "AMAZING SOLO" YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE THE VIDEO IS CALLED AMAZING SOLO

CLAPTON IS A BIG NAME YOU SEE I READ ALL ABOUT HIM IN THE "GOOD GUY GUITAR BOOK OF AWESOME GUITAR GUYS"

DO YOU LIKE AIMLESS FORGETTABLE BLUES

WELL YOU'LL LOVE

THIS
>>
>>71323952
My skill level is more advanced than you'll ever be, cos you're still struggling to play Nirvana riffs lmao...

You don't have to believe me, I've posted no "proof" and i don't intend to, but i know its true so you still lose
>>
>>71323959
Post yourself playing it then.
>>
>>71323990
>>71323981
>>71323979
>>71323954
>>71323937
at least a few of these are samefagging
>>
>>71321849
false,

T. Heroin fag.
>>
>324 posts

This is by far the most successful bait thread I've even seen on /mu/, good job
>>
>>71323983
>CLAPTON
Why are you doing this to me?

I like blues but Clapton is horrendous at it.
>>
>>71323984
>You don't have to believe me, I've posted no "proof" and i don't intend to, but i know its true so you still lose
anon if you can't win an argument on the internet

what good are you
>>
File: 1472566124591.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1472566124591.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>71323749
>what is wrong with me
Damn...
>>
>>71324003
>Clicks every reply in the thread
>"at least some of these are samefagging"

Quite the observation there
>>
>>71324017
90 percent of it were two dudes arguing about Kurt Cobain talent level and then some anon coming in and embarrassing himself attempting to play Nirvana songs and everyone making fun of him
>>
>>71324017
I'm supposed to be on /tv/.

wtf is /mu/ and how did i get here?
>>
>>71324022
BECAUSE CLAPTON IS LIKE ONE OF "THEE" GUITAR GUYS ANON

HE IS A GOOD PLAYER BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY SO

NOT LIKE KURT COBAIN AND HIS "memorable riffs" LMAO

DUDE CAN'T EVEN BLUES FOR SIX MINUTES LIEK WHAT ARE YOU DOING

KURT WILL NEVER BE A GUITAR GOD LIKE

THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_2HCWjSVI

LISTEN TO THAT AIMLESS WANDERING

NOW *THAT* IS SKILLED GUITAR
>>
File: samefaggeing.png (13KB, 515x161px) Image search: [Google]
samefaggeing.png
13KB, 515x161px
>>71324003
>>
>>71324061
>and then some anon coming in and embarrassing himself attempting to play Nirvana songs and everyone making fun of him
That's because he's an idiot who'll think he'll play a cover of something perfectly the first time while reading off a sheet.
>>
>>71323932
I wrote >>71323749 and >>71323523 as well. I only tried to say with post >>71323932 that cause Kurt looked like such a hardcore badass I got more into him and makes the suicide even more dramatic. That you can be so good looking, rich, awesome music, the world in your hand and still do it.
>>
File: fbaf75be-33d8-11e5-_947789c.jpg (102KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
fbaf75be-33d8-11e5-_947789c.jpg
102KB, 620x413px
>>71324102
I meant with post, this post >>71323922 ofc.
>>
>>71324092
>That's because he's an idiot who'll think he'll play a cover of something perfectly the first time while reading off a sheet.
an arrogant idiot, mind, who said "this is easy" after posting abject shit

so a deaf and arrogant idiot
>>
>>71324087
>what is inspect element
>>
>>71324086
>posting Hendrix.

Too far man... Too far...

At least when Hendrix noodles I like it.
>>
>>71324102
>>71324127
>when anon likes Kurt so much that he freebases heroin while shitposting and makes an absolutely incoherent set of posts
i still lub u bb

it's ok
>>
You may not like the guy but he did manage to get like 30 million white kids into guitar and heroin
>>
>>71323523
He says it himself in numerous interviews and his journals
also
>tfw you know more about Nirvana than the very fanboys who started this thread and you dont even like them that much
hahahahahah
>>
>>71324149
I only posted such because it's easy to find garbage in any guitarists catalogue. Especially when dude plays high as fuck most of the time.

This was a tongue-in-cheek response to "Territorial Pissings" being "proof" that Kurt is garbage, when it's just as easy to find meaningless twaddle in Hendrix's repertoire as well.
>>
>>71324165
>Implying it was him alone
plebs go
>>
>>71324190
in the past 25 years then yes
>>
>>71324173
Then you'd know Buzz called bullshit and said the suicide attempt and the bridge story are bullshit along with Kurt's stomach problem
>>
>>71324184
I never stated that the Kurt cobain out of tune noodling was "proof", how about you stop making shit up as you go along faggot

The guy wasn't the worst guitar player, but he certainly wasn't good. I liked some of his playing, but he wasn't "good" in the classic sense. I suspect youre gonna blow your own head off too with this amount of obsession you have for this cunt#
nirvana are entry level, you'll grow out of it
>>
>>71324184
>This was a tongue-in-cheek response to "Territorial Pissings" being "proof" that Kurt is garbage, when it's just as easy to find meaningless twaddle in Hendrix's repertoire as well.

Yes, because they were both high as fuck all the time, and improvising is generally shit.

The only noodler who's improvising that I almost always find interesting would be Zappa's playing.
>>
>>71324194
>people are this delusional
>>
>>71324197
>Taking someone elses word over your gods
Gee! I bet they dock a cobain point from you for that or something
>>
>>71324218
>I never stated that the Kurt cobain out of tune noodling was "proof", how about you stop making shit up as you go along faggot
You said "his guitar playing was shit any way you look at it"

I asked for "one reason why"

you posted "territorial pissings"

do you have a memory problem?

> I suspect youre gonna blow your own head off too with this amount of obsession you have for this cunt# nirvana are entry level, you'll grow out of it
you seem pretty obsessed too, anon. just the other way around. I've also liked Kurt for twenty years so idk about "growing out of it"—i like what I like.
>>
>>71324173

>>71323749 ....? Link me an interview where he says that, im not offending you, im just rly curious.
>>
>>71324223
>Hendrix' improvising is shit
>Improvising is generally shit
These are the plebs posting on this board?
>>
>>71324230
>people are this right
>>
>>71324271
>Hendrix' improvising is shit
sometimes

there is no way >>71324086 is good by any conceivable metric.
>>
>>71324255
Link me to where I said specifically this is the reason why he's shit. You can't, because I didn't say it.
I posted the territorial pissings video because I thought it was relevant, not as "proof"
You're honestly retarded and the world would be better off if you were dead

COBAIN WAS A SHIT GUITARIST

NIRVANA SONGS ARE 95 PERCENT POWER CHORDS

NIRVANA SOLOS ARE 95 PERCENT BASIC

NIRVANA "CATCHY RIFFS" ARE TWO NOTE NOODLINGS OF AN AMATEUR LACKING TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY
>>
>>71324271
Hendrix was a natural, but that doesn't mean he was good all the time.

He was also sloppy, but even when sloppy he could make things work.
>>
>Link me to where I said specifically this is the reason why he's shit.
>>71323503
>>71323531
>>71323562
you're a dumb faggot

i asked a question and received an answer. it's your fault for not properly answering the question then, dummy. Next time don't post a meme response.

>NIRVANA SONGS ARE 95 PERCENT POWER CHORDS
and?
>NIRVANA SOLOS ARE 95 PERCENT BASIC
and?
>NIRVANA "CATCHY RIFFS" ARE TWO NOTE NOODLINGS
and? some of the best riffs of all time are just a few notes. Satisfaction is three goddamn notes and it's one of the most memorable riffs in the world.

these aren't intelligent criticisms for why "he's bad at guitar" btw. just that you like wankery and equate it with being good. sign of a small winker desu.
>>
>>71319192
yes
>>
>>71324415
4 u
>>71324308
>>
>>71324415
>Satisfaction is three goddamn notes
you what?
>>
>>71324447
the main riff for satisfaction is

A|--2--2-----2--4---5--5-5p4---4(p2)---|--2--2----2--4--5---5--5p4----4(p2

That's B, C#, and D. Three notes.
>>
>>71324415
>these aren't intelligent criticisms for why "he's bad at guitar" btw.
Oh yeah, cos you'd be the master of intelligent criticisms wouldn't you? Fuck off you stupid fucking idiot.
It's what people generally look for when judging whether someone can play guitar or not. He is a mediocre guitar player.
The reason he wrote simple riffs and simple songs is because he literally didn't learn how to write complex stuff because he's a shit player.

Nirvana chord progressions all basic
>>
>>71324496
-----------------------------------|-------------------------------------|
D|------------------7--7-7-6-----------|----------------7---7---7-6----------|
A|--7----7---7--9-7------------9-------|--7----7--7--9-7--------------9------|
E|-------------------------------------|-------------------------------------

>purposefully ignoring shit for the sake of "proving a point"

end yourself
>>
>>71324526
>Oh yeah, cos you'd be the master of intelligent criticisms wouldn't you? Fuck off you stupid fucking idiot.
triggered
>It's what people generally look for when judging whether someone can play guitar or not.
are you this pleb that you judge guitarists on "le common opinion"? you can think for yourself buddy it's not hard. you can decide your own metrics for quality you know. come on buddy be an individual.
>The reason he wrote simple riffs and simple songs is because he literally didn't learn how to write complex stuff because he's a shit player.
Or he just liked simple tunes. Well, too bad he's dead now, so we can't ask him.
>Nirvana chord progressions all basic
"it has to be complex to be good" meme

you really are a wanker
>>
>>71324570
Everyone knows kurt and 2pac are in cuba making sweet jams right now
>>
>>71324550
is that the MAIN RIFF that people hum?

nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0

you can listen to the song any time you want though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0

Main riff is repeated four times by itself no variations for the first 15 seconds of the song. That shit you posted is not part of the "main riff" you obtuse faggot

LISTEN TO THE SONG
>>
>>71324570
>you can think for yourself buddy it's not hard. you can decide your own metrics for quality you know. come on buddy be an individual.
This is the average nirvana fan. They literally have no clue about anything. They're all from Tumblr, and all have never bought a record in their lives. All 0 life experience. They literally know fuck all about music and instruments

How about you go meet some actual musicians, and tell them you can't play a g chord because you're an "individual bro come on!!!!!!!"?

Kurt cobain was shit in the sense that he couldn't play anything other than power chords

Kill yourself anyway
>>
>>71324667
go watch their unplugged set right now dipshit
>>
>>71324620
>>71324570
cringe
>>
>>71324687
>12 year old who just discovered /mu/ from instagram last week calling others' cringe
lol
>>
>>71324667
>This is the average nirvana fan. They literally have no clue about anything. They're all from Tumblr, and all have never bought a record in their lives. All 0 life experience. They literally know fuck all about music and instruments
all this projecting, nice

when you can't attack the argument i guess it's best to create a bogus strawman to rail against. you're a smart cookie man, nice job!

>How about you go meet some actual musicians, and tell them you can't play a g chord because you're an "individual bro come on!!!!!!!"?
False Equivalence (but I don't want to confuse you with terms you don't understand)

>Kurt cobain was shit in the sense that he couldn't play anything other than power chords
Or he just liked composing with power chords. There's nothing wrong with them btw. He also wrote all the bass lines, which played against the guitar very well.
>Kill yourself anyway
so mad
>>
>>71324687
>when the loling faggot calls something cringe
yikes
>>
>>71324760
lol
You dont even know how to reply yet, lurk more
>>
>>71324776
>grasping at straws
all behold the drowning man
>>
>>71324795
Im proud of you. Now go get ready for school; long division doesnt teach itself
>>
>>71324813
>when you have nothing left to say after being BTFO for over 300 posts
>resort to childish insults
he's going all out!
>>
>>71324733
Jesus christ, you're fucking delusional.
Claiming you've made an "argument" for stating your opinion... Lmao. The internet has really done a number on you.
>Projecting
buzzword, don't care for it. means literally nothing try again
>False Equivalence (but I don't want to confuse you with terms you don't understand)
The irony of this is astounding
>Or he just liked composing with power chords
Lmao hahahahahahahahahahaha
>He also wrote all the bass lines
Citation needed

Cobain wasn't a technically gifted player.
Cobain wasn't a versatile player.
He could player power chords and just about manage a pentatonic solo every now and again.
If you put a complicated piece of music in front of him, he wouldn't be able to play it as he was lacking the technical skills required to play complicated shit.

You don't realise how stupid you are, do you?
>>
>>71324853
I'm not who you're responding to but you've been getting btfo this whole thread
you're a nirvana fanboy with clouded judgement
>>
File: fal17.png (597KB, 741x461px) Image search: [Google]
fal17.png
597KB, 741x461px
>>71324853

Our vibrations were getting nasty
>>
>>71324853
I thought it would be fitting since you know... youre underage b&
>>
Why do you nominee Grohl? Absolutely curious I don't know anything basically
>>
>>71324861
>buzzword, don't care for it. means literally nothing try again
ahahaha read a book u dumb nigger

>Lmao hahahahahahahahahahaha
do you think this is cute and or funny?
>Citation needed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Krist_Novoselic
there are three songs he has a credit for. THREE.
>inb4 "lel wikipedia"
look it up yourself nigger. when krist wrote, he received a credit. He has three.

>Cobain wasn't a technically gifted player.
who cares? technically gifted players often write unlistenable garbage
>Cobain wasn't a versatile player.
Neither was Jimmy Page and his blues faggotry. Versatility means little when you desire playing in one genre.
>If you put a complicated piece of music in front of him, he wouldn't be able to play it as he was lacking the technical skills required to play complicated shit.
good thing he wasn't a session player then

>You don't realise how stupid you are, do you?
no one likes you
>>
>>71324893
you are so obviously this guy dude >>71324861

easy with the samefagging

>I'm not who you're responding to
MARK of a samefag (every single time)
>>
>>71324979
Yeah... but that wasn't who you was responding to you fucking dunce
>>
>>71324963
>He doesn't know about the Nirvana controversy that almost broke the band up
Novoselic wrote the bass parts and Cobain got the credit, you fucking moronic cunt. This is well known by now and only once again proves you're too slow for me to be arguing with.
>look it up yourself nigger. when krist wrote, he received a credit. He has three.
being this wrong yet thinking you're so right, pathetic.

I didn't read the rest since you're a moron who knows jack shit and i'd be wasting my time to carry on.
>>
>>71325033
>that wasn't who you was responding to you
learn english any time
>Novoselic wrote the bass parts and Cobain got the credit, you fucking moronic cunt. This is well known by now and only once again proves you're too slow for me to be arguing with.
[citation needed]
>I didn't read the rest since I'm chickenshit
i know
>>
>>71325240
You've been btfo repeatedly in this thread and all you do is shift the goal posts every time.
I only like Nirvana for nostalgia reasons yet I know more about them than you and you're a die hard fan boy who'd suck Cobain's cock if he could.

Why don't you go full circle and kill yourself like him too? I'd agree with you on that you fucking loser
>>
What wrong with Nirvana? I like their songs.
>>
>>71322875
All four of their albums are 7 or higher. The bass on Nevermind makes up for the sometimes boring guitar.
>>
everyone itt drank out of plastic water bottles too much as children
>>
>>71323118
Yu played it wrong, slow, and most importantly didn't do it while singing. Do you not understand how difficult it is to play these songs AND sing?
>>
>>71319806
i-is trent wearing garterbelt stockings?
>>
>>71323134
Holy shit THIS. He could play guitar very well, but he liked simple stuff, and there's nothing wrong with that. Soundgarden is the same way. Despite messing with some fucked up tunings, their songs aren't too complicated most of the time. Kim has even proven how talented he is with sounds like Superunknown.

Over writing and trying too hard is one of the worst mistakes an artist can make.
>>
desu ive seen cobain giving more than 1 totally different explanations of a same song. And at other occasions he has said its means nothing and wrote is in the way to the recording to stuido and it was just good sounding nonsense that filled the lyric part.
>>
>>71323330
Lounge Act. The bass in this song has me on one
>>
>>71325831
>He could play guitar very well
You don't know what very well means
>>
>>71325872
on one what?
Thread posts: 400
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.