[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start listening to Creed because I think it's funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: creed.jpg (84KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
84KB, 500x378px
>start listening to Creed because I think it's funny
>it starts to grow on me
>I like Creed now

Are there any other anons here with this affliction? Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>71313309

Same, but with Toby Keith
>>
i've grown to tolerate buttrock like nickelback and creed throughout the years. they are pretty bad, but people who say THESE ARE THE WORST BANDS EVER GRR POST GRUNGE are morons.
>>
creed is breddy gud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUqK7RUwrOs
>>
>>71313498
nickleback is good though
>>
>>71313309
There is nothing that bad about them, they're just inoffensive radio rock.
People that shit on them are just insecure fags trying to fit in.
I am unironically a fan of Alter Bridge, i think they are the best mainstream hard rock band of the past decade.
Creed are just meh to me. Don't love them, don't hate them.
>>
>>71313547
name the best nickelback song. now.
>>
this is now a best of buttrock thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QWOc0HnItM
>>
>>71313565
this Creed rocks for what they are much better than pearl jam imo people just hate them because it became a meme to hate them and it was kinda easy to make fun of the singers voice. for radio rock creed is one of the top
>>
>>71313599
my favorite is how you remind me
>>
>>71313309
>>start listening to Creed because I think it's funny
is this what it means to listen to something "ironically"? I've never actually done this.
>>
>>71313309
WIIIAAAAAAARRRRSWIIIOOHEENNNN
>>
No, you've just grown familiar with it and you're confusing that with being a fan.
>>
WOAN

OH WOAN

THE ONLY WAY IS WOAN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiXp-0fWmiw
>>
CAN U TAKE ME HIGHAHHHHHH
>>
My Own Prison is a 9/10 album. Human Clay and Weathered are 7/10 at worst. There is nothing wrong with liking Creed. If you think there is, congratulations, your mental state is easily controlled by popular internet blogs.
>>
>>71314654
>your mental state is easily controlled by popular internet blogs.
lol you described me lately
>>
>>71314654
Absolutely this. I'm not a Creed fan myself, but that is because I've listened to their music and it just doesn't do it for me, not because i read some edgy post on 4chan.
>>
I'll say that there is something about them that is appealing. I don't go out looking to listen to them or anything but Open There Eyes by Alter Bridge has a nice vibe too it. Them playing on that mountain with the chill guitar is certainly got something going on I can see people liking.
>>
>>71313541
great taste
>>
>>71313565
>>71313690
i really don't agree. i think they're terrible in a lot of ways: uninventive cliche lyricism, uninspired cliche instrumentals, zero self-awareness, very little subtlety or nuance without any boldness or experimentation.

don't think theyre the worst band ever by any means but theres not a lot thats good about them, which makes them bad imo
>>
>>71314477
>the fucking monkey
>>
>>71314654
they're a bad band. there's nothing wrong with liking them, the same way theres nothing wrong with liking "the room" or "air bud", but they're not a good band
>>
>>71315800
>>71315817
just putting this out there but they had a really good rep with My Own Prison commercially and critically until they got ultra popular.

You are for sure what this anon described. >>71314654
For sure.
>>
>>71315934
also I'm going to sleep so I got the last word too so don't even try it you drone
>>
>>71313309
In my first year of university, my buddy sent me the video for Stick Stickly by Attack Attack! and I lost my shit laughing at how dumb it was. Then after a while I ended up downloading their first album and slowly became a fan of it. Kinda weird how that worked out.
>>
>>71315934
lmao why would blogs control my opinion of Creed? no one fucking talks about them. that generic rock sound is just bad; pearl jam, creed, nickelback, soundgarden, foo fighters, almost all of it is bad music, idgaf what the critical reception is.
>>
>>71313309
this was me, except for KISS.
>>
>>71316038
>generic
LOL no. Plenty of words to describe Creed, like them or not. But they were not generic. Radio friendly starting in the new millennium sure. But not generic.
>>
>>71313309
I don't blame you too much, anon. Human Clay is a pretty solid album, minus that one song, you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>71313609
how is this "butt rock" lmao
>>
>>71318468
WERR IRRR JURRST HURRD
(not checking to see if that's on the album)
>>
File: BINGO.png (158KB, 746x250px) Image search: [Google]
BINGO.png
158KB, 746x250px
>>71318488
>>
>>71313309
Happened to me with Blink-182 a couple years back
>>
File: ke.png (362KB, 900x1593px) Image search: [Google]
ke.png
362KB, 900x1593px
>>71313309
>>
>>71313309

Just listen to Alter Bridge man.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.