[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD BOY YOUR LOVING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: kylie-minogue-pic.jpg (80KB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
kylie-minogue-pic.jpg
80KB, 480x290px
I JUST CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD
BOY YOUR LOVING IS ALL I THINK ABOUT
>>
This is one of the most annoying songs ever.
>>
>>71303282
You must be stupid.
This is one of the best pop songs ever released.
>>
>>71303298
this
>>
>>71303298
Video is cool too
>>
>>71303298
I don't think you understand
That song has been deployed as a torture method for prisoners of war since it's been released, the looping "la la la" melody is used as a permanent, continuous loop and can psychologically break just about anyone when subjected to it for long periods of time. I'm not saying you're not allowed to enjoy it, you are of course, but true stupidity is not seeing how this song can be annoying to a legitamitely psychotic extent.
>>
>>71303262
i don't know how many times i masturbated to this video
>>
>>71303363
take a guess
>>
>>71303262
bust so many nuts to this vid
>>
File: 4443878_366.jpg (14KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
4443878_366.jpg
14KB, 335x500px
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
>>
>>71303360
>That song has been deployed as a torture method for prisoners of war since it's been released, the looping "la la la" melody is used as a permanent, continuous loop and can psychologically break just about anyone when subjected to it for long periods of time. I'm not saying you're not allowed to enjoy it, you are of course, but true stupidity is not seeing how this song can be annoying to a legitamitely psychotic extent.

Nice claim. Maybe you'd llike to back that up?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 768x576px
EVERYTHING WENT FROM WRONG TO RIGHT
AND THE STARS CAME OUT AND FILLED UP THE SKY
THE MUSIC YOU WERE PLAYING REALLY BLEW MY MIND
IT WAS
LOVE
AT
FIRST
SIGHT
>>
>>71303412
THIS
IS
NOT
ENOUUUGH

post more
>>
>>71303427
Not gonna risk being hunted down by the FBI for exposing government documents. You'll have to take my word for it.
>>
>>71303465
She didnt say much sorry.
>>
>>71303464
She's fucking ugly goddamn
What else is new from the French
>>
>>71303427
I literally cannot say anything more.
>>
>>71303510
>>71303561
Wow, this sounds like a conspiracy of sorts. Maybe you heard about it from this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
>>
>>71303599
Your shitty pop music being shitty isn't much of a conspiracy, sweetheart.
>>
>>71303676
That had nothing to do with my post but ok.
>>
>>71303832
It doesn't have to, those two guys can't and won't provide a credible source but that's not important, you're choosing to make it important to rationalize your shit taste and to draw away from the subject at hand, the song, the artist and your taste in pop, being bad. It's bad, it will always be bad, you're a faggot, you'll always be a faggot, the only road to take now is the road that will lead to your necessary and beneficial suicide.
>>
>>71303262
This song was the first sexual thing i ever saw when i saw it as a little kid on the tv.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.