[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That fuck who killed fifty people in Florida >That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: SuperDave.png (591KB, 895x955px) Image search: [Google]
SuperDave.png
591KB, 895x955px
>That fuck who killed fifty people in Florida
>That's some fucked up shit, I don't care what ethnicity or religion that crazy fuck is

>When Donald Trump becomes president
>Blame it on Facebook, Yelp and reality TV
>And Twitter and Uber and Google and video games and every other thing that has turned this country
>Into a bunch of dumbed-down slaves of technology

>Gonna get me a plate of melon and prosciutto and grilled sardines, a cup of coffee, and a bowl of gazpacho (bowl of gazpacho)
>The USA can't pull the guns from the trolls of the country I live in
>Can't get a grip on gun control
>If we're gonna live with a president who's a huge fucking asshole
>Then believe me, baby, I'm gonna buy me a home in Portugal

>tfw Fandango gave this whiny, droning, pseudo-intellectual shit a 9/10
Seriously how many times does he use "crazy fucking planet" to describe the world? How many times does he cause a terrorist a "crazy fuck" or say they did, "some fucked up shit"?
It's like if Jim Morrison didn't party and used fuck as an err.
>>
>>71302751
I have no idea what you're on about
>>
>>71302769
The new Sun Kil Moon album, I actually don't hate it, it just surprised me that Famlambo gave it a 9. I know he sucks Kozelek's dick, and I like his past work, but this is like a 6.5
>>
File: Pitchfork - Sun Kil Moon.jpg (8KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
Pitchfork - Sun Kil Moon.jpg
8KB, 250x233px
>>71302816
>but this is like a 6.5
An oddly specific number, where'd you get that fr- Oh.
>>
>>71303124
I honestly didn't read the pitchfork review, considering I don't like them, I'm guessing they praised it but gave it a lower score because they don't like Kozelek
>>
>>71302816
>Oh yes it's a 6.5 I'm so aloof that score is not calculated what the fuck are you talking about
Why do people behave like this
>>
>>71302816
t.15 yr old
>>
>>71303163
It's like a 6.5 because it's between okay and good. I'm not entirely sure whether how much I like it. Kozelek's style is very grating, he seems like a parody of himself in this album.
He repeats himself a lot and he gives base critiques and comments on major events without actually saying anything creative or deep. Some of the songs are pretty in terms of music, but the voice and lyrics can just get tiresome.
>inb4 nice blog post lol
>>
>>71303212
I'm listening to it again, and honestly I'd give it a 6/10. It's just average, good songs like God Bless Ohio and Bastille Day do a nice job of balancing out crappy songs like Lone Star and Bergen to Trondheim, but hearing Kozelek's half-baked opinions on recent events isn't that interesting.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.