[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Heh heh, ya know, Jimbo, during an interview with a music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: heheh.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
heheh.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>Heh heh, ya know, Jimbo, during an interview with a music magazine, Robert Plant admitted to stealing songs from blues artists with Jimmy Page, they would completely plagiarize the songs and then later have Page add guitar riffs to it. And that wasn't the end, Jimbo, it turns out, after a more rigorous investigation, that they had stolen over 15 songs, many of them which are considered some of their best singles. Even Stairway to Heaven, admittedly their most popular song, is actually a copy of Taurus by Spirit, a band they used to open concerts for before they were big time artists. And those are just the confirmed ones, but the actual number of stolen songs could well be over 30. Page himself has been sued over 20 times for plagiarizing during his solo career, and a lot of those suits end in settlements, something very weird to happen if you're innocent.
>And they're still considered one of the best bands ever, isn't that QUACKING crazy?
>>
>>71301522
>Even Stairway to Heaven, admittedly their most popular song, is actually a copy of Taurus by Spirit
I actually listened to these two side by side a while back and really, they're not that similar. It's a pretty basic riff for both and they are distinct enough.
>>
>>71301742
I used to feel the same way, but the fact that they toured together and Page's penchant for ripping off people makes it more than a little suspicious
>>
File: fuck this.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>71301742

>Band has a history of stealing from every artist that gets in front of them
>They opened concerts for a band which they later completely overshadowed in popularity
>One of their songs is suspiciously similar to a song from the obscure band they opened concerts for
>"its totally not plagiarized!"
>>
>>71301840
More heavily inspired by than plagiarized. Tarkus doesn't hold the copyright for chromatically descending riffs.
>>
>>71301522
>Jake Holmes writes song called Dazed and Confused
>Jake Holmes tours with the Yardbirds with Jimmy Page on guitar at the time
>Yardbirds decide to cover Dazed and Confused in their concerts
>Band break up, Page forms Led Zep
>Zep release song called Dazed and Confused very similar to Yardbirds cover of Holmes' song
>"no m8 it's a fookin' original"
>credit it to Page
>>
>>71301864

>This is what led zeppelin fans actually believe.
>>
>>71301889
He also nicked the idea to use a string bow on that song from the geezer from the Creation and pretends that it was his original idea
>>
the fact that he stole so many songs and he still as one of the best guitarrists and music writters of all time really makes you think if he really made a deal with the devil
>>
Hugh telling some mad truth bombs is one of my favorite memes of all fucking time. So fucking funny
>>
>>71302138
same. you can read it in his voice
>>
>>71301742
You'd have to be retarded to think Page didn't rip this shit. Especially after listening to both side by side.
>>
>>71302041

bro, the fact that this man kidnapped a 13 years old girl for a month to have nonstop sex with her and was never even taken to court pretty much confirms what you just said.
>>
>>71301522
https://www.redbubble.com/people/freshmemes/works/23392057-whats-poppin-jimbo-meme
>>
File: 1478479046850.jpg (234KB, 662x670px) Image search: [Google]
1478479046850.jpg
234KB, 662x670px
>ywn make a 13yo your sexslave and get away with it
>>
>>71303195
>>71302364
did this really happen what the fuck
>>
Early on in his career he was a session player but couldn't read music. And he was so stoned all the time, by his own admission, couldn't play the same solo twice in a row! They paid a lot of $ to the guys they ripped off over the years & songwriting credits were changed on the LP's
>>
>>71303249
Look up Lori Maddox
>>71303195
>implying I'm not doing this RIGHT NOW
>>
>>71303249

Yeah it fucking did

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/the-10-wildest-led-zeppelin-legends-fact-checked-20121121/jimmy-page-dated-a-14-year-old-girl-while-he-was-in-led-zeppelin-19691231
>>
File: jimmyneutron.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jimmyneutron.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.