[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oohhhhh fuck bro.... calfirona.... fucking love california. love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: MTE5NDg0MDU0ODI0MTkxNTAz.jpg (229KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0ODI0MTkxNTAz.jpg
229KB, 1200x1200px
oohhhhh fuck bro.... calfirona.... fucking love california. love that place dude........ fuckin uhhhhhh i did drugs once...... in califorina. yeah.. i like sex too. sex with women. californian women with vaginas.
>>
woah me too
>>
>>71299964
Do you like California money?
>>
>>71300256
not really
>>
Yeah all of that and then he goes and plays at Roman Abramovich's New Years party for 5 million USD.

Roman Abramovic is the russian billionaire oligarch who has LITERALLY had people murdered, if you don't know.
>>
>>71300947
Who wouldn't, for that kinda money?
>>
The only song by them I've ever heard that I enjoyed was Give It Away. Should I listen to their early stuff?
>>
>>71300994

No. It's aged like dogshit. Just listen to P-Funk.
>>
>>71300994
Just listen to By The Way and Californication (the albums)
>>
>>71300969
People with integrity, you fuck.
They are rich enough already
>>
>>71300994
Try BloodSugarSexMagick. The best of their radio rock stuff is on Stadium Arcadium if you want to try that.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>71301130
>The best of their radio rock stuff is on Stadium Arcadium
>>
It's calehfownyah, not California, you dumbass
>>
>>71301125
Ew, gay
>>
>>71301130
>>71301088
I didn't enjoy Californication and most of the hits I've heard from them. They aren't bad, they can be pretty boring though. I'll check out BloodSugarSexMagic
>>
>>71301167
Go listen to foo fighters then you faggot
Red hot chilli peppers are shit anyway

>“I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.” - Nick Cave
>>
>>71300947
>who has LITERALLY had people murdered

Welcome to being rich, it's not a russian thing, you drone.
>>
>>71301298
Nah, you don't understand. Several people in gruesome fashion with 0 consequences.
He chose Putin to be elected, ffs.

He's worth like 10 billion now though and owns Chelsea football club, a 1 billion dollar super yacht and about 50 homes. Untouchable.

>Pic related
>>
>>71301375
sorry for the ignorance, but what did he do?
>>
California is a shithole and must secede for the sake of the Union
>>
>>71300947
Heard Kiedis is a huge fan of the Chels, loves Big John Terry
>>
File: NickCave_artistguide_770.jpg (34KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
NickCave_artistguide_770.jpg
34KB, 770x433px
I'm forever near a stereo saying, 'What the fuck is this garbage?' And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.'
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.