[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm in that cotton pickin' bent, put massa on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

>I'm in that cotton pickin' bent, put massa on the guts
>White on white whips, Kunta Kinte on the clutch
>You at the bottom of the pole, Totem
>Like Lamar Odom I ball, scrotum

Would the real Kunta Kinte be proud or disgusted?
>>
>>71297006
wow she's aging quickly
>>
>>71297006
>Kunta Kinte
>real
Shit thread.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OC5NgvAnVY
>>
>>71297023
"And though there has been controversy over how much of Haley's book is factual, it seems that Kunta Kinte was indeed a real person, even if, as CNN reported in the same article, Roots may contain inconsistencies with his exact lineage."

https://www.bustle.com/articles/163126-was-kunta-kinte-a-real-person-roots-traces-a-tragic-history
>>
MY FUCKING SIDES
NIGGER MUSIC IS SUCH A PATHETIC JOKE
>>
>>71297068
While the lyrics are absolute trash, Finale is a catchy as fuck song
>>
>>71297051
Kunta Kinte wasn't even his real name. Kunta Kinte is a fictional character based partially on a person of a different name, who may have existed.
>>
>>71297115
Ok dude you're right whatever
>>
>>71297068
Now That's What I Call Edgy
>>
>>71297195
how is that edgy at all? black music is embarrassingly bad
>>
>>71297230
This
>>
>>71297230
Gee whiz, I wonder how someone could think "NIGGER MUSIC IS SUCH A PATHETIC JOKE" is edgy.
>>
>>71297270
so if i'd phrased it ''black music is such a pathetic joke'' you'd be okay with it?
>>
>>71297230
Black people make more music than hip-hop or even just rapping.
I could pick one line out of a country song and say the same thing "about whites," but I'm not
>>
>>71297289
show me a lyric from any genre that is even remotely comparable to
written by a white person
>>
>>71297301
MY HUMPS
MY HUMPS MY HUMPS MY HUMPS
>>
>>71297301
>Open your eyes I see, your eyes are open
It's not like it even matters, you're just going to retort with some nonsense to dismiss it and go on with your racist rhetoric so please, keep making a fool of yourself
>>
What a beautiful fucking queen
>>
>>71297353
lmfao what? that's a stupid lyric but it's nowhere near the scrotum line
>>
>>71297371
Right, every lyric won't be as worse as that line...
>>
>>71297371
I'm still waiting >>71297352
>>
>children listen to these lyrics

/pol/ was right again
(((cultural marxism))) in action
>>
>>71297420
fergie aint white bruv
>>
>>71297512

>implying you aren't also a child

you are young and started posting on /pol/ during the most recent election cycle be honest
>>
>>71297555
She's as white as it gets. Her skin is white and her ancestry is mostly britbong ancestry. Don't get all /pol/tistic on me now.
>>
>>71297275
Probably
>>
Why is most nigger music so shit
>>
>>71298414
youre basically saying most modern music is shit

and it is
>>
>>71297006

Lamar Odom wasn't even that good a baller
>>
>>71298431
Living in a dorm and hearing niggers mumbling about lean and money and bitches and guns ooga booga just fucking kills me. I have a few rap "artists" that I can personally put up with but that's all, and only so I can sort of relate to normalfags with the music.
>>
>see Nicki thread
>only image is OP's

wtfm8.png
>>
>>71298460
t. lonely beta who's mad he hasn't made any friends in university.
>>
>>71298460
agreed rock is terrible right now
>>
File: X1RBcmV.jpg (65KB, 561x1024px) Image search: [Google]
X1RBcmV.jpg
65KB, 561x1024px
>>71298461
>>
>>71298503
lol

>>71298516
The fuck are you on about
>>
Idk dude but id really like to bury my dick in her ass
>>
>>71298796
this tbqh, idc if her ass is fake i wanna go balls deep inside that shit, but my dick probably wont even be able to make it through
>>
>>71298828
>tfw
>>
>>71298828
This is your dad.
Son please don't be a faggot on the cyber.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.