[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys decide what good chillwave is? Personally I imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How do you guys decide what good chillwave is? Personally I imagine that I'm on a cold windy Beach like northern Oregon or Washington state, I'm in a large U shaped section of beach with a cliff creating the shape. I'm sitting in a shitty beach lounger, one of the blue and pink woven plastic ones. There is a large umbrella slightly dirty. I haven't slept in 2-3 days and I'm watching the surf. I can't remember much of the previous day's but not because of drugs or alcohol. Depending on how the music makes me feel about it I can decide if it's good or not
>>
>>71291903
anon, with all due respect, i think you may be too neurotic for chillwave.
>>
>>71291934
No offence taken but what do you mean
>>
>>71291949
one does not decide how to chill. one simply chills.
>>
>>71292010
*but I jk, cool thread and I like the pic
>>
>>71292010
Its less of how to chill and more of the feeling and mood if that makes sense
>>
>>71291903
What chillwave should I be listening to?
>>
>>71292034
Is Beach House chillwave?
>>
>>71292082
In my opinion the songs of most artists can vary a lot and each persons interpretation of the music can change what they categorize it as
>>
>>71292054
A lot of stuff by Tycho and Washed Out really work for me personally
>>
>>71292210
Washed Out is my go to party music usually
>>
>>71292210
>>71293763
I don't rock with the indie formerly known as Sub Pop
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.