[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you listen to sad music when you're not feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: days.jpg (37KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
days.jpg
37KB, 800x800px
Do any of you listen to sad music when you're not feeling sad, or happy music when you're not feeling happy?

I've been on an upswing lately, and in a way it's inconvenient because some artists I'm really interested in (like Sparklehorse and Sun Kil Moon) make really sad music, which often doesn't "click" if you're not ready to embrace the mood.

How do you guys feel about this?
>>
>>71291713
i don't consider sun kil moon sad.
but yeah i listen to anything sad or happy regardless of my mood.
>>
>>71291788
Really? Ghosts and Benji are melancholy, not quite sure about the rest.
>>
thx asshole now i have to listen to municipality on repeat 57 times
>>
>>71291713
Happy for you for being on an upswing, I've been on one lately as well.

When I'm in a good mood I tend to revisit old, nostalgic stuff because I can 'handle' it. Ik that's dumb but w/e. Otherwise I can usually listen to whatever and glean value from it even if the tone doesn't match my mood
>>
>>71291860
Is that because you're too emotional when sad to relisten to those albums?

>>71291824
Good stuff.
>>
>>71291909
Ehh, that's putting it in a bit of a melodramatic way, but I guess that's the general idea.
>>
>>71291820
none of the subjects he talks about doesn't really hit me personally enough to make me sad. tho mark is my fav singer-songwriter atm. i see him as a storyteller sharing glimpses of his life with some loose lies thrown in.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.