[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally Try and Prove This Theory About Reacting to Fantano's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: fartano.jpg (206KB, 2048x1389px) Image search: [Google]
fartano.jpg
206KB, 2048x1389px
The way I see it:

If you know almost nothing about music
>"Man, Fantano is SHIT"
>"He didn't like Future's new album? That shit BUMPS tho!!"
>Dislikes that he won't give any memerap above a 9
>Is for some reason 90% of Fantano's fanbase
>Probably browses r/Music, r/hhh, Rolling Stone, etc.
>Still mad about the MBDTF score
>Hates his reviews, loves his meme videos
>insufferable person with shit taste

If you know a little about music
>"Yeah, his reviews are pretty much always on point!"
>"Woah he gave Radiohead an 8? Awesome!"
>"He name-dropped Jethro Tull? Who the heck is that? I'll put him on my backlog!"
>Browses /mu/, r/ListenToThis, r/IndieHeads, p4k, etc.
>Loves his reviews, loves his meme videos
>Cool guy with shit taste

If you have a good amount of music knowledge
>"I don't like Fantano's reviews"
>"His comparisons are often very far-fetched in an attempt to relate them to a dissimilar popular artists"
>"His terminology is either reaching or most of the time just wrong"
>"He's better than most other popular outlets but just because the other options are p4k-likes"
>stopped browsing popular music forums years ago, actually just listens to music
>dislikes his reviews, hates his meme videos
>insufferable guy with good taste

This covers literally everyone ever in what I think are the "Three Stages of Fantano". Prove this wrong. You are either before, during, or after. There is no in between.
>>
>>71286268
fuck this Jewrtube plant and his (((opinions)))
>>
>>71286268
>filename
Only good part of this post

>>71286281
>/pol/
Guess that puts you at level one then eh buddy?
>>
>he hasn't ascended and become a 0th level patrician
>>
>>71286281
Yup. Oh please retarded cueball let me know what to think.

This guy gets shilled hard.
>>
I like his content but don't always agree with him.

Also I don't keep up to date with most hip-hop and indie artists so I sometimes get introduced to some pretty good stuff, like Injury Reserve.
>>
>>71286268
>There is no in between
Wrong

Watch one video
Realise he is a complete twat
Never watch another
>>
Why did you put so much thought into this? It's fucking meaningless, you seem like someone from /v/ who cares way too much about YouTube celebs
>>
>>71286622
/thread
>>
>>71286622
t. Someone who watched every video he's done
>>
>>71286686
Never discourage a man who thinks!
>>
>>71286281
>>71286416
leave it to /pol/ to have shit taste lmao
>>
>>71286268
I am none of these, have shit taste, and hate Fantano
>>
>>71286268
I have pieces of the no knowledge and good bit of knowledge. Meme videos are okay
>>
>>71286268
I saw a a few seconds of him reviewing an odd future thing where he was running around a tree and yelling like a jackass and have never watched anything else from him since then.
>>
he said spark master tape is trash.
he should kill himself.
>>
>>71286268
I just stopped watching after 90% of his feed became rap.
Dude is clearly in it for the cash
>>
>>71286268
I'm at the fourth level though:

>love his meme reviews
>forgot he even does music reviews
>completely removed from society
>have God tier music taste that makes me feel like the bottom picture in that fresh meme with the ascended brains (I hope he reviews that next)
>>
>>71289494
>people still care about spark master tape
wew lad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.