[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people even listen to harsh noise? It's fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rAUjRG0.png (86KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
rAUjRG0.png
86KB, 292x292px
How do people even listen to harsh noise?
It's fucking terrible.

I guarantee you, nobody actually enjoys listening to it. I'm pretty sure hearing BRRRRHRHRHHRHEHEELLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for 45 minutes is purely made for hipsters so they can tell people they listen to different music.

Merzbow sucks, fucking grow up and deal with it, morons.
>>
>>71274781
this but unironically
>>
you probably listened to a low quality rip. you need to buy the music to hear it the way it was intended
>>
>>71274801
Don't fucking come at me with that bullshit. I'm not buying a stereo system so I can listen to feedback on repeat for days.
If I wanted to listen to that shit, I'd get a fishbowl TV and leave it on at night.
>>
>stoplikingwhatidontlike.png
>>
The thing is it isn't about 'enjoying' it

Dedicated noise listeners don't get pleasure from it the same way you get pleasure from listening to Mozart. It's a lot more like tasting hot sauce or drinking vodka. You appreciate how tastefully uncomfortable it is and get pleasure from its texture and the general experience. If you don't like noise then you simply don't like it and there's nothing wrong with that, but some of use like music that hurts to listen to.
>>
>>71274819
Not OP btw
>>
It drowns out my tinnitus so I find it relaxing. Although Metzbow does suck, John Wiese is much better.
>>
People enjoy harsh noise and drone the same way people enjoy just listening to white noise.

They probably find its texture to be comfortable and familiar, a constant sound they can immerse themselves in.
>>
>>71274819
the genre is tailored towards people who make a decent amount of money for the equipment
if you don't have the money, i guess that's a suitable filter
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.