[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>current favourite song >current feel Because you need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 47

File: feels.png (14KB, 300x359px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
14KB, 300x359px
>current favourite song
>current feel

Because you need to vent and share that sick tune you've been listening to.
>>
>>71270290
>Grauzone - Eisbär
>i spend too much time socializing and hanging out to record stuff
>>
>>71270290
>4th of July - Soundgarden
>bored
>>
>>71270290
>table tennis - flying lotus
>miss my ex bf so much I might just shoot myself
>>
>Benjamin Clementine - Then I Heard A Bachelor's Cry
>Everything is moving too fast yet so slow
>>
>Radiohead - Life In A Glasshouse
>Anxious over school and frustrated over my no fap streak

>>71270982
femanon?
>>
Fun House
Wish I'd known earlier how sole crushing real job hunting is, you know, like how much walking you do and stuff and how bad it makes you want to violently die
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QOf_fl9Sp8

>uptempo - Leo Kottke

>i want friends or a gf
>>
my baby takes my money by bernandino femminielli
i have premature ejaculation and i'm struggling with writing worthwhile music
>>
>>71271414
average radiohead fan ladies and gents
>>
>>71271465
i don't get it what does my post have to do with radiohead
i also don't like them or listen to them
>>
>Trellis off the GAZEBO EFFECT album by Sun Araw.
>Idk kinda sad been listening to Ode to Viceroy on loop for like the past hour and I cant stop
>>
> CHIC - Savoir faire
> It's night time and I can't sleep
>>
>beatles - i'm a loser
>happy because I got my furnace working again
>>
The Mistress Witch from McClure

Progressively more suicidal by the day
>>
Classyfag here, not into nowadays music that much

>Sergei Rachmaninov - Moment Musicaux Op. 16 No. 4
>Kind of a "fuck you" sort of feeling, besides shame and hopelessness
>>
File: 1487567394364.png (5KB, 447x424px) Image search: [Google]
1487567394364.png
5KB, 447x424px
The Smiths - I Know It's Over

I just want someone to love me. I want to rely on someone. I don't want to cry every night while I stalk my ex gf Facebook profile.

But I'm ugly and miserable. So that's what I diserve.
>>
>>71270290
>GY!BE - Moya
>rejected again. I haven't had a first date with a girl since 2013. I had a girlfriend for 2 years until she dumped me cause I'm not interesting. Have been only rejected since and it's really killed my self esteem that I barely have. I realized that not only am I physically unattractive, but my personality only ranges from monotonous to obnoxious with no in between. I don't need every girl to fawn over me. But I'd like the chance to at least take one on a date. sorry for the blogpost. Also I really like that Slow Riot EP
>>
>Frank Zappa - Crew Slut
Feeling hopeful
Been in transit for the last week going from airport to airport and hotel to hotel, but today's my last day in transit and I can finally start my new job. Currently chilling on the 16th floor of a swanky hotel in Singapore waiting to get picked up to go to the airport.
>>
>Sorority noise - No halo
>I feel kinda burnt out, but no biggie i guess

(Also, I'm hype af for Sorority noise's new album coming out soon)
>>
>>71271031
Probably gay

Anyway my song is The Funereal Call by Abandoned Places and my feel is sort of dead inside but sort of jazzed about life since life is good
>>
>>71271514
congrats on that furnace, mate
>>
What's been in my head - Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker

Current Favorite - Drugs With Friends by Car Seat Headrest

Mood - At my cousin's house for Mardi Gras low-key tripping and I'm tired of watching The Hobbit
>>
>>71271514
Hey nice job with the furnace, what was wrong with it?
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 540x540px
>john lennon - watching the wheels
>depressed I wasted my 20s doing drugs and being socially retarded enough to ruin every (romantic) relationship I tried to start. The outlook of being broke and alone forever gives me no motivation to change my life and I plan on being dead in the next five years.
>>
>>71270290
>Red House Painters - San Geronimo
>I need to write words down more
>>
>Burial - Stolen Dog
>my gf is going through intense self-loathing similar to what i had in high school and i hate to see her hate herself so much because she means the world to me
>>
>Camel - Lady Fantasy

Mood: Same old, in a relatively good mood
>>
>music
Schwefelgelb - Es zieht mich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHsnrVP3oC0
been pumping this since it came out, EPOTY for me so far

>feels
gf moving away in a week, i'm seriously scared of being alone after spending all my time with her in the last 2 years.
>>
John Fahey - Poor Boy Long Ways From Home
Doin' pretty good, I try not to make my problems a huge deal
>>
>>71272230
living the dream

>Mount Eerie - Ancient Questions
>I feel anxious and worried about losing my chances with someone, i don't want it to end before it even begins, i'm also tired of everything and annoyed about having to sort some school stuff next week, but that's life. I really want to had something to this person's life but who am i to say her life needs something more.
>>
>>71270290
>You fucking know who it is - Money Trees
>I feel like anytime something good happens to me, it's compounded by three infinitely worse things. Does God actually hate me?
>>
>>71272268
Be there for her, man. Help her. And you get what she's going through, so it will be easier to help her.
Good luck m8.
>>
Radiohead - Thinking About You

I'm forgetting it :')
>>
What do you text to someone after a bunch of days without contact? "Hi, how are you" is boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTs6EYm-twk
>>
currently current

oneohtrix point never - no good
>>
>it's getting boring by the sea
>I miss being in a relationship. don't really miss my previous one, I just want the sort of love and closeness that family can't deliver.
>>
>>71271236
what is your profession?
>>
>Current favorite song
Diiv - Bent

>Current feel
Hopelessly in love, but frustrated with her continuing to play games despite her feelings for me being plain as day for anyone to see. Dont know what to do anymore. Dont want to give up on her, but its become tiring.
>>
>Book of Sand - Cowardly Acts
>tfw cannae stahp remembrang the memories
>tfw just want to lay in bed and rot
>>
>>71270290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHHJ4T37UKw

Feelin' decent. Feelin' okay.

Wish I could sing.
>>
>>71272864
don't have one
>>
>>71273530
>tfw you got a jeff mangum singing voice instead of a thom yorke one
>>
>>71272093
This song / album being reduced to high school level ">tfw no gf" is sad.
>>
>>71270290
Mojave 3 - In Love With A View
You ever have Goldfish that's completely fresh? Where it's just perfectly crunchy and tastes divinely cheesy? I cum a lil each time.
>>
>>71274194
I didn't say the two were connected. Just happened to feel that way while going through Godspeed's discography again recently
>>
>>71270290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympWKSVaxlc

>Pets by Pile
>Got a dog with my girlfriend and he's adorable but quite a handful. Relationship is struggling but we're trying to work through it.
>>
>>71274733
Hope you work through it, mate
>>
File: 1464582534848.jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1464582534848.jpg
12KB, 424x394px
>Fugazi - Long Distance Runner
>There will never be another musical act as legendary as Fugazi and you will never create art that has even a fraction of the level of impact as their music did.
>>
>>71274881
Thanks for the good wishes anon, appreciated
>>
>>71272268
Listen to Ashtra wasp final
>>
>>71272268
I always found a kind of peace in Burial's music, good choice there.
Hope it all works out man, dont let that drain you.
>>
>Mountain Goats - Going to Georgia
>Barely employed, virgin, no friends, no interests, horrified at the idea of grinding away at a job for the rest of my life, too anxious and autistic to talk to women, feelsbadman
>>
>Death Grips - Why A Bitch Gotta Lie
>Virgin, never been in a relationship before, have to pay off student loans so I can go back to school.
>>
File: 1391927342671.png (177KB, 440x800px) Image search: [Google]
1391927342671.png
177KB, 440x800px
>>71270290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVmuRLUyeJo
>Animus - Swans
The only good part of life is escapism. I don't want to do anything but daydream, read, and listen to music. Animus makes me feel as if I'm lying supine, bleeding out and preparing for release. I have not strayed from what I believe my path is in life: I don't lie, I have avoided romance, and I haven't killed myself. I just want this to be through. I've convinced myself that I'll get paradise after life, and frankly, regardless of whether that ends up being non-existence or perfect existence, I think my assumption will prove true.
>>
>One Way - Lady You Are
>depressed, quit my job without notice was fed up with it. I have an interview monday, probably will get but shit... Im sick of everything honestly.
>>
File: around the world in 80 feels.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
around the world in 80 feels.gif
113KB, 498x594px
>Motorpsycho - Vortex Surfer
>tired, feeling a bit down, but I'll get over it
>>
Handle with care by the Traveling Wilburys
Feel like I need a woman in my life. Just someone to show they care on a romantic level. Other than that I'm okay.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyn-dZHBb20&list=PLvL6x3c0NJmcB94bBJz210xRy-G-LrKbs&index=6

sad and lonely and worthless.
also, window shopping for apartments I definitely can't afford in another tab.
>>
I've just been listening to Mr. November for about three days now. My father-in-law was murdered three days ago and I am not handling it very well.
>>
>>71270290
>never late again - george clanton
>lonely despite being around so many people
>>
>>71276339
Fuck man, Im sorry for your loss, my condolences. Hope you can mourn and then move on.
>>
>>71270290
Sir Spyro - Topper Top
Feeling like the booze is wearing off and I should get to sleep
>>
>>71273005
exactly the same brother, it's destroying me really

currently listening to Sleep and Release by Aereogramme and thinking about her again
>>
Hard to pick just one, but it'd probably be something off of the Deathcrush EP
>>
>>71273005
i feel that man, it's destroying me really

>fav song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07FdNR6ikHI

>current feel
got high by myself again, can't sleep, thinking about her, and wish i had someone to talk to
>>
>>71277936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciaGIAM3JlE
actually maybe this song
>>
>>71270290
>sunset rubdown - shut up i am dreaming of places where lovers have wings
>football manager 2017 and creeping existential dread kind of day
>>
>Talk Talk - I Believe In You
>made this thread
>>
>Sun Kil Moon - Jim Wise
>moved away from gf to go to school and i have a decent amount of regret
>>
>>71270290
>aphex twin
>i think i'm going to kill myself some time in the future
>>
>>71270290
>X-Ray Spex- Identity (Peel Sessions version)
>Not bad, just took a physics exam this morning and feeling pretty good about it. Gonna sign up to take the GRE soon so I can go to grad school and learn more about physical chemistry. I have a lot to do, but plenty of time to do it
>>
File: 21962.jpg (2MB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
21962.jpg
2MB, 3600x3600px
>6 feet beneath the moon

melancholic
>>
>Vektor - Charging The Void
>Stressed and angry at this physics assignment i'm overdue for.
>>
File: 1473010861441.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473010861441.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>Low - Lullaby
>thinking that if I don't do something soon I'll be like this forever
>>
>Song
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Psychic Love Damage

>Feel
Content/Happy
Found a new girl and we like each other a lot, hoping I don't fuck up
Also kind of dread because I know this happiness isn't going to last
>>
Disco Inferno - Don't You Know
She makes me want to die
>>
>Silver Bride by Amorphois

School, my mountain of projects and tests I have to make up from last week, and a bunch of other shit, but then I also found out these guys are coming to my city soon and the tickets are only like $20, so fuck yeah!
>>
>>71270290
>It Never Entered My Mind - Miles Davis Quintet
>Miss liking someone.
>>
Neil Cicierege - Bustin

Stressed. I need to schedule a lot of things.
>>
I'll tell a fucking story here, I just went through a fucked up breakup. Girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me then told me about the sex. I was so fucking sad I drank a whole handle of vodka with my brother at his place, I wanted to kill myself.

Longest night of my life, I was debating whether or not to just run into the kitchen and slice my fucking throat, crying for hours, fighting with my brother.

That morning, he took me out of coffee. We get in the car, it's the most beautiful day, we can see the ocean. Then he plays "Yellow Submarine."

I fucking cry. Weeped. I was still beyond wasted. I told him it was the perfect song. "I'm so fucking sick of songs that try to mean something." I'd been looking for that perfect song to deal with the breakup ever since it happened. I found it.

Yellow Submarine was the song that kept me from killing myself. I'll never not cry when I hear that song now. I want to write Ringo and tell him that his shitty fucking voice saved a guy's life.

Anyway fuck all of you in advance but I had to say that shit hopefully someone understands.
>>
>>71271484
he's a faggot. everybody in this board tries to seem cool by hating on radiohead. Nobody cares, not even radiohead fans.
>>
File: 1485935410587.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485935410587.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>Say It Ain't So - Weezer
>i think everyone views me as a immature joke of a person. no one really likes me and they're just pretending so they don't hurt my feelings.

i also wish i could talk with my crush in person instead of skype. i feel disconnected from her.
>>
>>71285268
That was fascinating, anon. I don't know why you'd expect people not to understand.
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 165x164px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 165x164px
>>
File: tumblr_nn980uLfiw1titub2o1_540.jpg (48KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn980uLfiw1titub2o1_540.jpg
48KB, 540x540px
>Pat the Bunny - Dope Fiend

>best friend/roommate is trying to kick dope again post-breakup and I know he doesn't tell me everything
>feeling bad myself because i'm 22 and haven't been in a relationship
>we're both heavy drinkers
>our apartment is now doubling as a counseling center because all we do is go to class and hang out and try to solve each others problems
>>
>>71272230
Read Nietzsche desu
>>
>>71285575
Thanks man, I just know how some folks are on here. Yellow Submarine is some pleb shit so on and so forth.
>>
>Somewhere near Japan Beach Boys

>Don't enjoy things like i used to. nostalgia from ''happier times''
>>
>A Space Age Love Song - A Flock Of Seagulls

>I'm almost 21, I'm far to old to be going through a sexuality crisis, and yet here I am.
>>
File: RingoCunt.png (602KB, 877x758px) Image search: [Google]
RingoCunt.png
602KB, 877x758px
>>71285268
>I want to write Ringo and tell him that his shitty fucking voice saved a guy's life
Good luck mate everyone knows he hates fucking fanmail. He literally made a vid just to say "Don't write to me, I will just put your letters in the trash. Fuck off."
>>
>>71285489
Then fucking ask to meet up irl. God you guys are so cringey. Ok so you talk to her on skype all the time, I'm guessing you're about college age. Ask if she wants to hang out, see a movie go to mcdonalds I dont care, and if she hesitates say as friends. I doesn't matter if you get into the friendzone because when you eventually get her drunk that goes away.
>>
>>71272151
yo i was just in that music video
>>
File: 1487607830394.jpg (734KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487607830394.jpg
734KB, 1920x1080px
>>71272268
for the past few years a lot of my friends have been self-hating, too

I'm really close with one girl who does that and it hurts

IKTF, bro
stay strong, lift her up

>Animal Collective - Safer
>I don't know, kind of a mix of feels. I'm generally pretty happy, but I get really bad mood swings often, and sometimes it freaks my friends out. I'm a little anxious because I'm going to uni soon, but I'm pretty confident in myself that I'll do well.
>>
>>71276022
great song, one of my favorites as well.
>>
File: el generico.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
el generico.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>Smith Street band new single it bangs >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-FfhZ6MvA

>i think im at a new low. im desperate to break up with my gf because her depression is spreading to me but i dont want her to do something to herself. what do anons
>>
>Baths - Ossuary
>The lyrics perfectly describe my current feels. My 20s just ended, I'm watching my parents get older and can't do anything about it (dad in his 70s), work too much, time goes by too fast for comfort. Before I know it I'll be dead, old in a nursing home, or something else terrifying. Everything in life becomes absurd from this perspective. We can't hold onto anything no matter what and nothing we do matters. Even the sun will die wiping out everything from human history, and we sit here worrying over our trivial concerns
>>
>>71270290
>Let Down - Radiohead
My close-friend/crush told me she wasn't interested in me and then confined in me how she was super interested in one of my friends. I had a massive argument with her on messenger for showing pics of our private convos to people and blocked her because I was so angry.
>>
File: IMG_20160806_214313.jpg (49KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160806_214313.jpg
49KB, 500x337px
>The Microphones - I Want to Be Cold
>Tired of hanging out always with the same people. Anxious for meeting new people but not bold enough to do it. Spending most of of my free time alone reading, listening to music or hiking. Should be studying but I'm not motivated enough.
>>
>Athol-brose - Cocteau Twins
>Simultaneously falling into a bottomless pit of anxiety depression and isolation while trying to improve many aspects of my life that I hope will help get me out of this place I'm in
>>
>>71286466
Do you live with her? Much easier to break it off if you live separately. Why do you think she'll kill herself? Did she say? If so, even if it is awkward, tell people close to her of your plans and concerns so they will know to be there for her. Maybe even get professional help for her
>>
>>71286932
no were an hour apart. a year ago she said that she had thoughts about it and i got really heartbroken over it. getting her help is also impossible becasue her parents act like five year olds
>>
>Boards of Canada - Kid for Today
>Tired and frustrated, given into stress recently and keep getting these fits of rage out of nowhere despite usually being a very calm person
>>
>>71270334
Just fucking stop
>>
>>71287070
Maybe getting help can only be her decision. If it is only the depression that is between you two, perhaps you could just be honest with her and give her an ultimatum: get help or I leave. Your mental health is important here too, not just hers. Although if you have no intention of staying with her even if she does gets help, don't lead her on and make it worse. Hopefully her parents won't block her from getting help if she wants it herself
>>
File: 1483738681061.gif (908KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1483738681061.gif
908KB, 500x394px
>either Frank Ocean - Pink and White or Ryan Adams - Kindness
>drunk
>my mouth hurts from my wisdom teeth getting pulled out and I'm out of Oxy
>I'm running out of money and can't get a job
>>
>>71270290
>current favorite song
cocteau twins - sigh's smell of farewell

>current feel
missing someone to love deeply sick of these boring hoes
>>
>Turnover - New Scream
> Confused about where my life's headed, tired of being alone, tired of everything and desperately want change. I feel lost, and with no sense of direction, I want things to be better and I know things won't be until I do something. I'm trying but fuck, it's taken me a really long time. Yeah, there's been set backs and problems, but I'm trying. I need to get out of this house, I'm tired of everything that's going on here and it's getting under my skin. I hope things will be better if I get out of here and go somewhere else, but it's the uncertainty of it, just not knowing what's going to happen. I try not to care but it's always in the back of my mind. I have to take this risk, I need to get myself a better life, I'm not getting what I've been looking for in this shitty town and I never ever will.
>>
>just got out of rehab
confusing feel

listening to Fun Trick Noisemaker, one of my favorite records
>>
>fav song
DrĂĄpe - I Kept Falling Asleep

>current feel
Feeling more suicidal than unusual because of disgusting tranny feels
>>
Beach Boys - Heroes and Villains

The apathy's setting in hard, guys. It doesn't really make a difference what I do now, things generally feel the same. Hopefully exercise and watching my health will soften the blow, and I can counter most of the urges to lapse back into sadness, but I feel it is coming no matter what I do.
>>
>>71285268
stay strong my dude
you sound like a honest cool guy
>>
File: drumstick.jpg (127KB, 1001x999px) Image search: [Google]
drumstick.jpg
127KB, 1001x999px
>ramshackle glory - more about alcoholism
>jkjlksjklfjdsfjkfa
>>
>>71285712
feels
>>
File: 1380912843026.jpg (132KB, 554x718px) Image search: [Google]
1380912843026.jpg
132KB, 554x718px
>current favourite song
Back Seat Of You Cadillac by C. C. Catch

>current feel
Currently pondering at whenever day on-day off adderal use schedule is viable for finding a job.
>>
File: bread.jpg (8KB, 275x326px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
8KB, 275x326px
>song
One Of Us Cannot Be Wrong

>feel
Don't know don't care
>>
>gy!be - storm
>few months after my mom died i'm still trying to find my own place, but i found a job (and even though it's a minimum wage job i think that it's the new beginning for me of some kind. i also went around and was thinking of where i would travel if i won a lottery and decided that a proper car travel around the U.S. is still a first on that particular list.
>>
>Bowery electric - floating world
>almost done with sophomore year at college and haven't made a single actual friend, still a kissless virgin, everything I do to try and fix myself fails

i hate myself so much
>>
File: 1471883033465.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471883033465.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
>>71289594
sorry for your loss, man

'grats on finding a job
hope you're able to find a better one, so you can go on that trip
>>
File: hymns_big.jpg (359KB, 1200x1198px) Image search: [Google]
hymns_big.jpg
359KB, 1200x1198px
>>71270290
>Godflesh - Paralyzed
>Getting used to the idea that I'll be starting college next week and there will be little time for my music
>>
>Son of Mr Green Genes
>feels good man
>>
>bonfires-nothing to hold
>sad/empty
>>
>Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm
>Frustrated that I'm doing nothing, going nowhere and wasting my life
>>
>Giles Corey - Blackest Bile
>Feeling really lonely and socially frustrated and I don't know if it'll ever get better
>>
>born to run - bruce springsteen
>sick of relying on drug abuse to get me through the day
>>
>New Order- Ceremony
>nervous about the future
>>
>Of The Wand & The Moon - Honour
>A bit dead inside but I'm fine.
>>
File: ecf.jpg (175KB, 498x1493px) Image search: [Google]
ecf.jpg
175KB, 498x1493px
>Hong Kong Express - Shanghai

>Unimportant
>>
>the outro to nights by frank ocean
>feeling upset with myself and everyone around me, I hate being ignored but I hate feeling needy more than that and won't ever admit to anyone that I miss them
>>
>Dum Dum Boys- Iggy Pop
>feeling totally apathetic and disconnected from everything, also have been sick for a week
>>
>Chvrches - Leave A Trace (Four Tet Remix)

this song is the perfect song for a comedown.

had a weekend of mdma and it's left me emotionally comprised. I don't regret it at all though, I've been so depressed and repressedfor so long i am glad I am feeling these emotions again

I feel bittersweet and it's great. emotions are meant to be felt
>>
File: megan.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
megan.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
>AnCo - For reverend green
>im beginning to realize that I will be alone for the rest of my life, I may have friends, but I will probably never have a partner, im far too fucked up mentally and physically to maintain a relationship it seems
>>
>>71292178
yea that pretty much sums it up, wish you luck dude

>Air Formation- I Can't Remember Waking Up
>she's so much of a better person than me in every way, i don't even stand a chance
>>
have you tried beeing urself
>>
>>71293513
yes i tried and no one liked it :(
>>
>>71288430
Sorry things have been hard for you. Keep your chin up.
>>
>>71285489
step 1 to getting people to take you seriously: stop watching anime about little girls (even if they don't know you do)
>>
>>71288430
don't think about it goyim
just do it and move out
you'll psyche yourself out otherwise
>>
>>71293566
it's the same shit he's been saying for 9 years. it's nothing new
>>
File: IMG_2708.png (320KB, 1000x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2708.png
320KB, 1000x523px
>>71270334
oh, life must be so hard for you
>>
>>71286483
>tfw you were born in time for life extension/aging treatments to have a meaningful impact
feels fuckin good mane. i ain't dying from old age or sickness
>>
Is this song pleb?

I just heard it the first time and I thought it was p good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH3C8FyHsIk
>>
File: 1469809361093.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469809361093.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>Heft by Japanese Breakfast
>feeling down, but at peace. melancholy bliss?

Anyways, yeah.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnvMSGaj1YE&list=RDMMNnvMSGaj1YE

tired, and homesick despite me sitting in my bedroom.
>>
>>71270290
it's just a dumb beat i've been replaying all day
feel...cautiously optimistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-qPvuucpjc

HOPPED UP OUT THE BEEEEEED
>>
>>71270290
>Depeche Mode - The Meaning of Love
Kinda fucking basic but it still cheers me up whenever I hear it.
>>
>thundercat - them changes
>horny as shit, angry as hell, need a drink, wish someone would make time for me for once, i'm fucking useless
>>
File: Clayman.jpg (611KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Clayman.jpg
611KB, 1300x1300px
>In Flames - Clayman
>Realizing I'll never amount to anything
>>
>>71270290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzK6VkqI8vo
All My Friends are dead.
Push me to the Edge.
>>
File: tired wojak.png (11KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
tired wojak.png
11KB, 268x188px
nirvana, smells like teen spirit

High school was 4-5 years ago, I don't even care much for grunge, wasn't even around when it was big, don't even like nirvana a whole lot but damn it makes me kinda miss high school years and wish they were in time right before internet was a thing. Feels like I was first generation to experience a shallow childhood cause of technology.
>>
>>71288430
Yea man, best thing is to just do it. Make some incremental change if not the whole thing. A drastic change can be daunting but as long as you're always in motion, even if it's incremental, you'll be fine. You can do it.
>>
File: 1378352389539.png (260KB, 397x537px) Image search: [Google]
1378352389539.png
260KB, 397x537px
>Visible Cloaks - Terrazzo

I'm fucking sick of anxiety. I've worked so hard at getting less anxious, and I've made progress, but it's like I've hit a plateau where I'm just always in a state of vague background anxiety. It's exhausting. Every moment of the day there's just this unease in the pit of my stomach. I can't rest, I can't relax, I can't stop worrying. Every moment I'm worrying about school. I'm worrying about why she hasn't texted me back. I'm worrying about my future, about minor things I need to do months in the future, about big life plans years in the future. I can't get done what I need to get done because I'm always in an indecisive catatonia. I just want rest.
>>
>Adam Lambert fronting Queen
>Why do I like this?
>>
>>71272151
When? That's exciting sorority noise are patrician, Forgettable is a great listen
>>
>Boards of Canada - 5.9.78
>not long now, anon, one day you'll wake up and have the strength to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A786lOX8jc
>>
>>71270290
>Fullkawa Honpo - Haru no (has been since I first heard it in 2012) https://clyp.it/emwodmrf
>I've been borderline-unemployed and out of school for a few weeks now. I'm genuinely starting to become a hikikomori even though I hate it. I haven't felt truly happy in years.
>>
File: #SRIRACHA MEME.jpg (214KB, 882x703px) Image search: [Google]
#SRIRACHA MEME.jpg
214KB, 882x703px
https://soundcloud.com/tonyendz/sriracha
>>
>Zach Hill - Gardens of Various Heats
>Scared of leaving house for some reason, seriously thinking of dropping out of school and moving away.
>>
>>71297226
gardens of various heat*
>>
>Kate Bush-Cloudbusting
>Procrastinating on Hw, and its 2 am so I'm about to go into my listen to depressing music and feel depressed phase.
>>
>>71297226
maybe you have agoraphobia? and for god's sake don't drop out of school. i can guarantee you it would be one of the worst decisions you could ever make.
>>
>>71298771
i know it's an awful choice but im pretty much failing all my classes and where i live i can make up for it by retaking exams outside of school but idk still
>>
>>71298921
but nigger don't just like give up
>>
File: varg rare.jpg (71KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
varg rare.jpg
71KB, 960x758px
>Mayhem - In The Lies Where Upon You Lay

Empty inside. I have to go to University in the morning and I should be moving out in the next week but I can't get my shit together.
>>
>Boards of Canada - 5D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufgpCJxDDIg

Tired, anxious. Just started university so excited but kinda frightened as well. Wish I had the money to move in with my girlfriend. Want a new job, I fucking hate Subway. Hitting writer's block with my current recording project, but working more than ever on my music now and I'm happily keeping motivated
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea2qUmFc6dw
>Feeling slightly depressed and melancholic as always
>>
File: C5vAPa3XQAAsqEa.jpg (38KB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
C5vAPa3XQAAsqEa.jpg
38KB, 350x349px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_HQSF08GUE
>I just ate loads of chocolate and will have pancakes later
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (49KB, 604x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
49KB, 604x593px
pepsi/coke suicide by elvis depressedly. the guy can't sing for shit and the band is full of post-emo highschoolers but it's just something about the lyrics and the flow of the song that gets me in tears
>>
>>71299824
i honestly don't have a current feel because it's switches so many time per week, think i might have bpd or something
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488027599062.jpg (121KB, 670x1014px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488027599062.jpg
121KB, 670x1014px
>>71270290
> purple light - cosmic trg or METZ - swimmer
> depressed/anxious/stressed

Why the fuck is she so hot and cold, it's been since Jan I understand your circumstances and why you want this to be slow burning but fuck I just wanna fall asleep with you in my arms and not worry about wether or not your gonna use me like all my other failed fucking relationships. I don't want another heartbreak I don't think I'll be able to take another :^(

Also my house mates are shit, and I have to move soon
>>
Janis Joplin - Maybe
I feel like something changed for the better in my life but I still can't put my finger on what. Positive
>>
>>71296534
>that feel
Pretty much exactly me, just add a dash of suicidal thoughts.

I'll tell you what I tell myself, anon: I've always felt this way, my capacity to worry is endless but despite that things seem to always work out. So why worry?

>My fave song right now:
A Tribe Called Quest - Excursions
>>
>Kate Bush - Hello Earth
>A bit stressed about matriculation exam but also happy because I was in a volunteer work today
>>
> Elliott Smith - Waltz #1

Thinking about how I'm 23 and have never been in a relationship, how everyday I just go to work, come home and not feel motivated to do anything, like play vidya, anymore.
>>
>>71301735
>have never been in a relationship
You're young as fuck, why are you concerned about it?
>>
>>71301753
Honestly, I don't know. I feel this sort of pressure to be in a relationship because everyone around me is, and I'm just thinking about how an autistic fuck like me could ever hope to attract someone of the opposite gender.
>>
>>71301807
I'm 20 and I haven't had a crush or bf/gf. I am autistic tho

My family is so glad that I don't run behind boys or girls
>>
>>71270290
>one of us cannot be wrong
>bored and horny
apt
>>
>The Strokes - Chances

>Love of my life doesn't feel much of a connection with me anymore because of long distance and because I pushed him away with my clinginess
>Tired feels, just trying to study and think about how to make things better/fix myself
>>
>>71301940
Everyone in my family keeps telling me how great it feels to be in love and be loved back. I just want to experience it. Even if it's temporary, I just want to see how it feels.
>>
>>71302067
As I said, you have time
>>
>>71302067
better than heroin
>>
>>71302091
Thanks, anon. Honestly, talking about it has made me feel better.
>>
>>71302099
That good, huh? I'll have to take your word for it.
>>
>All of Feels by AC and every Franciose Hardy album at once
>I love my bf
>>
https://soundcloud.com/b_l_a_c_k_i_e/b-l-a-c-k-i-e-all-caps-with-37
because this shit hits close to home right about now
>>
File: 4AM.png (164KB, 887x901px) Image search: [Google]
4AM.png
164KB, 887x901px
>Failure by Swans
>Lost my job 2 months ago. Still unemployed. Can't pay the rent for this month. Feeling hopeless and very close to giving up everything.
>>
>on a night like this -bob Dylan
>not feeling too bad bros, been hanging with a girl I like, We'll see how it turns out.
>>
Machine girl - MG1
>Can't describe how I feel but I'm pretty drunk..
>>
File: c'estlavie.jpg (90KB, 388x446px) Image search: [Google]
c'estlavie.jpg
90KB, 388x446px
>Duster - Shadows of Planes
>Learned my parents are getting divorced, this on top of my best friends death last year and being in my final year of college really gives me no positive outlook on the future knowing everything I care about will crumble away, but I'm still powering through it somehow
>>
File: woody_2753631b.jpg (50KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
woody_2753631b.jpg
50KB, 620x387px
>Jesca Hoop - Memories Are Now
They started work on a big new housing estate adjacent to our garden. Our view down the valley to the river is going to be ruined and there were always cute cows and calves living in that field and now it's just going to be shit modern houses. I've lived here pretty much my whole life so it feels like part of me is dying. Just the cherry on top of my shitty depression that my fourth lot of meds is failing to help, and I heard today that I wasn't going to be offered any more therapy for 5 months because I already had two different courses and people are really only meant to have one.
>>
>>71303023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0yaRVLeJ8
good luck mane
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT303VlGRzw
>finish uni in two months and going to move to new city, anxious/excited
>>
>have to go to work but don't really want to
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko-i2qIn3cw
>>
>Holograms - monolith
>Hopelessly in love with a girl who turned out to be a lesbian
>>
GERMAN BEATZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcdeDr7ZTDI
>>
File: C2YigjvXgAAlwAT.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C2YigjvXgAAlwAT.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>chet baker time after time
>trying to get off my meds after badly abusing them for a year now

adapting to my fried brain & trying to achieve peak levels of post feeling
>>
>>71270290

>>71271392
Anyone else the similarity between these two songs? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jvJ9coV4J8

Feel: I gotta keep up on this workout plan. Can't wait for it to be summer. I gotta keep working hard in school too. I think it'll all end up alright
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBKy7JrUH00

>>71296534
having this feel. started on anti-depressants and recently upped my dose. actually not depressed anymore but just constant luring anxiety.
the "i just want rest" got to me.
hope things work out anon.
>>
File: romanpie.png (957KB, 811x700px) Image search: [Google]
romanpie.png
957KB, 811x700px
https://soundcloud.com/kinesthetiac/15-i-was-waitin-on-you-at-the-doe?in=kinesthetiac/sets/im-discovering-days-of-my-life
feeling very nostalgic in a sad way
>>
>>71304121
I love me some Chet. His voice is so smooth but has a broken haunting quality to it.
>>
Cracker - Low
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXF5nHzaV6Y

>Constantly trying to hang with friends but feeling like they don't want me around.
>>
God Bless Ohio - Sun Kil Moon
>not bad
>school and work is busy af
>old roommate fucked off, left his mess at my place and told me to find someone else
>now he's trying to move someone else in for March 1st but I'm just ignoring him and I'll find someone for April 1st later
>any chill ppls need a room in East Vancouver???
>>
>You, In Weird Cities

I really miss my fucking girlfriend. I haven't seen her since November.
>>
File: 1427998663465.jpg (16KB, 616x425px) Image search: [Google]
1427998663465.jpg
16KB, 616x425px
Coldplay - Life is for Living

>Moving on, trying to leave behind my old and dull life and changing in a way I can feel better with myself and everyone around me
>>
>>71283740
i aint afraid a no bed
>>
>>71270334
nice song tho
>>
>Lana Del Rey - Love

it makes me feel alive again
>>
>Townes Van Zandt - Lungs

I am nothing.
>>
kerosene- big black

anxiety, not alone but always be too anxious to broaden to more people
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.