[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I consider myself a jazz fan if I haven't listened to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1436567258501.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1436567258501.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
can I consider myself a jazz fan if I haven't listened to a jazz artists full discography? even if I tried to, most artists don't have all their albums on spotify
>>
you can't consider yourself a jazz fan until you've listened to kasami washington's the epic
>>
You can consider yourself a jazz fan if you've only ever listened to "3 hours of relaxing jazz for study" on youtube even if is just one Kenny G song on repeat.
>>
you can't, but you can circumvent that rule by leaving a youtube comment on scenery
>>
you can't consider yourself a jazz fan if you've listened to kamasi washington's the epic
>>
>>71256396
tbqh if you think "[x] artist isn't on spotify" is an excuse for not listening to them, you can't even really consider yourself a music fan
>>
you can't consider yourself a jazz fan until you've listened to chon and animals as leaders
>>
>>71256396
Maybe you should stop using Spot a Pleb
>>
sure lol
>>
>>71257282
What else do you suggest that is affordable?
>>
>>71258465
>feigning ignorance of the literal myriad resources for pirating music so that when someone inevitably suggests it you can post some faux-outrage moral rant

seriously, kys. you aren't funny or clever, you're just a retard
>>
>>71258705
Nice projection, pity none of it is true. I meant what else is LEGAL that has as much as Spotify, no all of us are filthy criminal chav scum. Please go away now and let someone intelligent reply.
>>
>>71258804
they never answer because they realies what prats they've made of themselves slagging on Spotify when literally nothing legal is better. what's really retarded is calling yourself a music fan and not paying a dime towards artists. at least they get something from spotify.
>>
>>71258804
>Nice projection, pity none of it is true.
>immediatedly follows this up by doing exactly what I said you'd do

damn, that's some next level meta-trolling. i partially retract my statement - you certainly aren't clever, but you're mildly funny
>>
>>71258882
Yeah, good thing Spotify pays some money to all those jazz musicians that've been dead for decades
>>
>>71259222
I'm sure Art Blakey's family treasure all 14 of those cents spotify has given them.
>>
>>71256396
I don't think you can really say you "tried" if you didn't bother looking past Spoonfeedify
>>
>>71258804
>legality is all that matters
most cucked statement I've heard in a while. you're ok fucking over artists just as long as it's legal? if you're gonna fuck them over do it on your own terms
>>
>>71258804
Do you really want something legal. Go to a fucking record store (or Amazon or discogs) and buy physical media. The thing you don't understand is that most people don't pirate because we're filthy criminals, it's because is easier and convenient and there are no good alternatives. You want to help the artists? Go to concerts, that's were they make the most money. The artist is dead? Then stop being fucking autistic and don't give more money to the record labels, they're the real scum.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.