[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will forever be indebted to you if you can tell me what foobar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1487902933094.jpg (212KB, 1600x860px) Image search: [Google]
1487902933094.jpg
212KB, 1600x860px
I will forever be indebted to you if you can tell me what foobar component this album art grid view thing is.
>>
>>71253518
its the album art grid view thing
>>
>>71253542
Holy shit I figured it out. Thank you for the help.
>>
nvm I didn't figure it out fuck.
>>
It's MusicBee
>>
>>71254082
The program is obviously foobar and not music bee. Do you mean to say there's a foobar component named that as well?
>>
>>71253518

OP, are you using any specific features or plugins of foobar that you really need? Because if not, honestly, you should just switch to music bee. Autists on /g/ circle jerk about foobar being so lightweight but music bee is very similarly lightweight on ram and cpu and install size, especially by comparison to pieces of shit like itunes. Seriously, run foobar and musicbee at the same time and look for yourself.

It's also a million times easier to customize and get looking good, especially with a grid view.
>>
File: 1487964327243.jpg (33KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1487964327243.jpg
33KB, 330x330px
>using anything but iTunes
Do people actually do this?
>>
File: 1470031290626.jpg (83KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1470031290626.jpg
83KB, 337x367px
>>71254229

>Using bloated update-ware with no format support

guffaw
>>
>>71254250
>What is Apple Lossless
Flac is for virgins anyway
>>
>>71254082
>>71254197
>no way to download album art to a different directory so it doesn't fuck up my torrents
No thanks
>>
>>71253518
I would like to know as well, looked around before but couldn't find it. The one thing I liked from iTunes.
>>
I use wasapi output support and a playback counter which writes statistics right to the tags of each file. I really would like to stick with foobar, I have nothing against trying music bee but the whole grid view is really just a novelty for me - I got the facets component figured out and I'm already getting tired of it. It'd be cool to have a fullsize grid of all the thousands of albums I have on a second monitor, but the way I have foobar set up now (and for the past several years) has been nothing short of perfect for me. All of my album art is at least 1000x1000 or as high a resolution as possible sooooooooooooo
>>
>>71254370

>WASAPI

Statistics I can understand if you care about that kinda thing, but wasapi is pure audiophool memes. No way would you pass a blind ABX test between wasapi and direct output.
>>
>>71254369
it's just the facets component. Too bad I'm not a programming/script nerd because it takes far too long to load thumbnails for each album when most of those album covers are over 1mb
>>
>>71254266

>What is WAV, APE etc.

There's no benefit to being forced to convert to speshal snoeflake format rather than just being able to play anything.
>>
>>71254384
hahaha I agree. I like to think that I use wasapi so I don't have to deal with muting specific programs or videogames when I'm listening to music/working/playing.
>>
>>71253518
graphical browser
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.