[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people here that don't know how to properly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: FacebookFrogCry90sMusic.png (29KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
FacebookFrogCry90sMusic.png
29KB, 354x286px
>there are people here that don't know how to properly fit their earbuds
>>
>>71253471
are you talking about the ones that go into your ears? there's no point. They are literally the worst medium you could ever choose to listen to music on ever.
>>
>>71253487
>earbuds
>you mean the ones that go in your ears?
As opposed to...? What other kinds of earbuds are there?
>>
File: 6536553675.png (12KB, 431x607px) Image search: [Google]
6536553675.png
12KB, 431x607px
>>
>>71253487_
Do you want me to rape (You)?
>>
OP here.

This how you properly fit your earbuds. Stick em in your ears. Move them 180 degrees and move them back in place. Easy. Suction good. Test bigger/smaller ear buds to get a good fit. When you hear bass, it's good.

You're welcome.
>>
>>71253471
>Tfw lost one of the rubber coverings
>Forced to use one size bigger on one side
>>
>>71253471
Earbuds are different from IEM's
>>
>earbuds get all greasy and wet after one use
/r9k/ patrician here
>>
I fucking hate earbuds

I hate them
>>
>>71253956

I fucking hate headphones. How the fuck can you wear them for more than an hour? Don't they make your ears feel warm? Don't they bother you? Earbuds don't make me feel claustrophobic and shit. I spent 3x as much on quality earbuds to get the same quallity of shit headphones.
>>
>>71253471
I just bought a pair and I'm struggling hard with getting the sound right. Seems like they create a vacuum inside my ear and the sound is muffled. Fucking hate it. Teach me how.
>>
>using earbuds
>listening to music to go to work/going back home
enjoy your tinnitus, and being a pleb
>>
Earbuds sit within the pinna (outer ear) on the concha and broadcast down the ear canal and don't offer any of the benefits of ear drum proximity and almost none of the benefits of noise isolation. In-ear or "in-canal" earphones or "in-ear monitors" fit inside the ear canal and get closer to the ear drum, but most importantly they make an air tight seal which has the best noise-isolating properties of any standard headphone type. NR values of 30dB-40dB are possible, especially if you get custom dealies.

So yes, earbuds don't really need to be fitted because there's little to gain anyway. But in-ear monitors need to be inserted properly.

The best way to do this is reach around the back of your hear and pull your ear back and up (left hand pulls right ear, right hand for left year), this straightens your ear canal so then you get twist the rubber bud into the ear canal making a nice airtight seal, when you release your ear it'll close and tighten on the bud perfectly. Also the correct way to insert ear plugs.
>>
>>71254304
if you buy a quality ones then no
>>
>>71253749
>not saving the replacement coverings every time you buy a new set
>>
>>71253570
>>71255976
wait but then wouldnt the music be upside down?
>>
>>71254304
headphones make you feel claustrophobic? easily one of the most autistic things i have ever heard
>>
>>71258547
what
>>
>>71258547
Yeah man but you just change that in the settings so it plays upside down from the source
That way it sounds right when you flip them over
>>
>>71254304
If you get a comfy pair of headphones I think you might be able to listen with them longer, check out /G/ headphone threads
>>
>>71253509
Earbuds are the kind of shit that ship with your phone. The ones that you don't insert, but let rest outside of the canal. IEMs are what you mean
>>
>>71258580
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT.
>>
>>71258547
kek
>>
>>71253471
they fit in the trash just fine though
>>
its all about good speakers fucking pleps
>>
>tfw you're lying on your side in bed and one earbud won't stop stabbing your inner ear
>>
>>71253509
>>71253666
I meant the specifically the earbuds with the rubber thing that fits into your ear and keeps falling out and even if you do fit it its uncomfortable
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.