[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAY DOWN YONDER ON THE CHATTAHOOCHEE IT GETS HOTTER THAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg (53KB, 657x370px) Image search: [Google]
mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg
53KB, 657x370px
WAY DOWN YONDER ON THE CHATTAHOOCHEE
IT GETS HOTTER THAN A HOOCHIE COOCHIE
>>
File: index.jpg (3KB, 216x156px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 216x156px
>>71248530
WE LAID RUBBER ON THE GEORGIA ASPHALT
WE GOT A LITTLE CRAZY BUT WE NEVER GOT CAUGHT
>>
what
>>
File: QWxhbkphY2tzb24=.jpg (10KB, 216x143px) Image search: [Google]
QWxhbkphY2tzb24=.jpg
10KB, 216x143px
>>71248665
TALKIN' 'BOUT CARS AND DREAMIN' 'BOUT WOMEN
NEVER HAD A PLAN, JUST A LIVIN' FOR THE MINUTE.
>>
man fuck this thread. this thread is total bullshit
>>
File: heui985w4ua89.jpg (16KB, 285x188px) Image search: [Google]
heui985w4ua89.jpg
16KB, 285x188px
>>71249031
NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH THAT MUDDY WATER MEANT TO ME
BUT I LEARNED HOW TO SWIM AND I LEARNED WHO I WAS
A LOT ABOUT LIVIN' AND A LITTLE 'BOUT LOVE
>>
alan jackson is GOAT
>>
>>71248530
Lol I heard this song on the way back from work yesterday.
>>
>>71249074

hey fuck you cowboy. you figure yourself out huh? well i've been doing the same and i would sooner die than become you, you disgusting american douchebag.
>>
I used to listen to this song all the time as a kid
Alan Jackson is true patrician music
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTPbcnqPxQ

as long as we're talking shit midi backup tracks
>>
>>71249144
This is not a reasonable response to this thread.
>>
I got a lot of respect for Alan Jackson honestly. Dudes been one of country's biggest stars since the 80s, and doesn't get caught up in the stupid fads. Just keeps playing straight-ahead country that's more in common with Hank Sr. than the bedazzled jeans buttrock shit that's been popular lately.
>>
>>71249207
i dont give a shit about reason anymore on this message board, anon. everything on it is directed at me personally bro, can't you see? what are you gonna do about it? it's anonymous and i can say whatever i want dude because i'm just an expression of the internet to you i don't have a personality or a username or something okay you know maybe i'm just in the mood to lash out at alan jackson okay, you don't know me, you don't own me, okay you don't own me fuck i can be whatever i want and express myself however i want to
>>
>>71249230
True
He grew up very modestly
Even if he's still a mix between butt-country and classic country, he's very authentic
>>
>>71249230
>>71249287

why jeez guys now i have a ton of respect for alan jackson thanks for programming that into me cause i read it in a spooky internet thread i didn't know who he was an hour ago but now i know he's the real deal and a true authentic artist and there would be no shame if you were alan jackson and you had to wake up everyday and be alan jackson ceaselessly when you no matter what you did to try to escape everyday you woke up and still who you were was alan jackson singing about the south over a midi drum beat
>>
He commutes to L.A., but he's got a house in the Valley
But the bills are piling up and the pop scene just ain't on the rally
>Garth Brooks is the best plastic country singer though
>>
Is this /trumpcore/?
>>
>>71249336
>ywn be a good enough drummer for people to think your parts are midi
>>
>>71249526
fuck no
>>
Should we all be listening to country music?

I hate it but I think I should learn to love it because it seems so much more genuine in a certain sense in thats its mostly about enjoying life and not all the phony deep faggot shit of /mu/core
>>
File: 1357159183214.jpg (214KB, 1195x688px) Image search: [Google]
1357159183214.jpg
214KB, 1195x688px
>>71249928

>doesnt listen to country

Speak for yourself you fucking plebe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Qe5wo_x4E
>>
>>71249971
I think that chart and Earle (along with other Americana singer-songwriter types) are appreciated by a good amount of /mu/. Mainstream country past 1980 is the real dividing line.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.