[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People seem to dislike albums The Bible Two , and Christmas Island.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: PSMix_2017-02-25-14-17-59.png (990KB, 698x697px) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2017-02-25-14-17-59.png
990KB, 698x697px
People seem to dislike albums The Bible Two , and Christmas Island. I don't think it compares to things like Knife Man , but it's still good , wouldn't say?
>>
File: 20170222_194026.png (2MB, 1439x1231px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_194026.png
2MB, 1439x1231px
>>71241746
Both are good. I prefer Christmas Island over Bible Two. The problem with Bible Two is that it's the weakest in their discography and it was the first released under the "AJJ" name.
>>
>>71241746
Christmas Island and Bible 2 didn't strike me with the awe that all their previous albums did when they came out.

Also, can someone give me a more "in-depth" reason as to why they changed their name to AJJ? I only recently heard about this, and can't believe its something as simple as "we're not Muslim, we don't deserve to say jihad"
I'm brown and think its stupid they took Jihad out of it.
Or is it just a "fuck you" because everyone knows what he "AJJ" stands for regardless
>>
>>71242462
They said it was they could be anything with thr intials AJJ
>>
>>71241746
sean bonette looks exactly like my 7th grade science teacher. was a chill dude
>>
File: shrug.gif (994KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
994KB, 300x169px
>>71242462
I do believe it was more a matter , or do I heard that they could not defend themselves in offending it because they don't know anything about it. The Bible Two was the aftermath , because it was saying , according to Sean , that he had a Christian upbringing , therefore he feels okay in offending it , with the plus of a being able to defend themselves from the offended people , somehow.
It's also a case of not really changing anything , but for the sake of being polite , not offending anyone who may not know what it means because they don't know who they are.
>>
>>71242462
Also it had something to do with marketing somehow. The claim was that they could do more with AJJ whether it be art and fitting it places , or putting out places they usually couldn't due to being offensive.
>>
>>71242677
I guess it goes hand in hand with their outlook on life, you can hate the world all you want, but you're futile to the world pushing back on you.
>>71242583
>>71242733
I guess it makes sense, i mean in years of posting about them i always just put AJJ
>>
>>71242733
I heard a lot more about them back when they weren't using an acronym as their name
>>
I havent liked anything since can't maintain
>>
>>71241746
Except Knife Man is their worst.
>>
>>71241746
I don't get the hate either. Christmas Island is really catchy and Bible 2 is probably their worst, but I still thought that it was pretty good. Was kind of surprised seeing how much shit it got.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.