[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are there so few beatles songs with ringo starr doing lead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

why are there so few beatles songs with ringo starr doing lead vocals? hes probably the beatle with the least gay singing voice
>>
>>71235490
>hes probably the beatle with the least gay singing voice
What?
>>
>>71236003
he has the manliest singing voice
>>
>>81235490
You ask a very good question.
I LIKE the songs that Ringo did vocals on!
Even the ones that are overplayed are GOAT!
Fuck the Ringo haters!
People who didn't collect bootlegs (Or Beatlegs) had to wait until 1996 to hear "If You Got Troubles" on the second Anthology album.
>>
>>71235490
because the beatle singing on each track was almost always the one who wrote the song, and Ringo was too much of a tard to write
>>
>tfw people pretend to not like yellow sub because it's "kiddy" but will happily listen to GOO GOO G'JOOB and SMiLE
>>
>>71236984
Yellow Submarine it's a genius work, its use of sound effects in a pop was revolutionary at the time
>>
>>71236984
>we all live in a yellow submarine
>repeat 2000 times

>OVER AND OVER THE CROW CRIES UNCOVERS THE CORNFIELD

and youre trying to BASH smile?
>>
Singing while playing the drums is hard desu.
>>
>>71237088
This. The foley sounds in yellow submarine are great.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.