[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a song. I can't remember anything about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Looking for a song. I can't remember anything about the song (I know). However, I remember in the music video it has a group of people moving together in one mass and basically crawling/laying on top of each other in a sensuous manner with the main person being the focus.
>>
It's choreographed if that helps.
>>
>>71228507
Is that all you can remember?
>>
>>71228507
>>71230025
Like is it a male or female singer? what color singer? Or maybe what genre of song or time era.
>>
>>71229030
it really doesn't
>>
>>71228507
While OP comes back I'm looking for a song too.

I don't know the title, or how it goes. (I just remember that I used to listen to it a lot)

I remember that it was like a Bonnie Tyler or Joan Jett-era song. It was rock (pretty sure), and it was sung by a white female. In the music video, she drives off in a van away from the viewer.

Also, some young guy did a cover of her song later on (I want to say 2000's) His was 2000's rock, and in the music video it was him and the other members playing and singing in a basic white backdrop. His song was for a movie.

Also also, the song has to do with going fast. Like they are driving or runnning somewhere. I think the title has the word "Fast" or "Far" or "Go"

Ten /mu/ points for whoever helps me out.
>>
>>71230077
Nice dubsdubs bubs
>>
>>71230246
I'm back. I thought this thread would die.

>>71230025
>>71230077
I'll post something more if I remember but the song is not underground at all. It's a notable song. I think that's a pretty good hint since there really isn't many music videos that fit that bill.
>>
>>71230440
Like it was probably on the radio?
>>
>>71230440
was the entire video this writhing thing or was it just sections of it?
>>
>>71230468
Well, this is /mu/ we're talking on so there's a lot of stuff that goes around that's barely notable. This was a big name indie musician. The video took place in a studio space with stage lights and dancers.
>>
>>71230540
That was the part I remember but there was also dancing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I
>>
>>71230628
Haha, no—no pun intended. The dancing is slower and more emotional. What I'm remembering in my mind is the main musician sort of laying on top of this group as they support him and he's singing.
>>
>>71230680
it's like an ocean of people in a way? reminds of some REM song.
>>
>>71230710
Not that many people. At least 10 people.
>>
>>71230680
>support him
>he's singing

Now we are getting somewhere. So he's a guy. Do you remember the color of his skin? haircut?

Was it rap?
>>
>>71230892
Well it's indie so he's a WHITE MALE.

>Was it rap?
Absolutely not.
>>
>>71230988
doesn't match some of what you've said but maybe this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHrLPs3_1Fs
>>
>>71230988
Nicki Minaj - Starships
>>
>>71231029
Not nearly as many people and the part where they're all touching is just one part of the video. The rest is dancing if I recall correctly. This doesn't really help but the new Arca video is what reminded me of the video I'm trying to find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YW94Psk0Jg
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.