[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't it be great if Bring Me The Horizon did music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Wouldn't it be great if Bring Me The Horizon did music like CYB again.
>>
>>71226588
they've gone too far off the faggotry scale, there is no coming back from it
also oli fucked up his voice
>>
>>71226588
Oli's voice is fucked, he can barely manage live shows.

That and SELLOUTCORE brings in mad dosh.
>>
>>71226588
this is what the edge of your seat was made for >
>>
just listen to other deathcore albums theyre all exactly the same
>>
>>71227100
I think CYB was pretty unique sounding for its time
>>
>>71227075
yeah i know he fucked up his voice which is quite sad but i did hear that their new album will be darker than the faggy thats the spirit music
>>
BMTH was always shitty, to the deathcore to the metalcore to the nu-metal to the pop rock
>>
>>71227141
They also said that TTS would be heavy. After they released Drown and people shat themselves they came out and said that it wasn't representative of the new album.
>>
>>71226588
it would sound generic now, and it wasn't that original in the first place
it would probably also end up overproduced to hell, one of the things i like the most about CYB is that it was still sorta rough

there's other stuff like it though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3hp1KiTxJQ
>>
>>71226588
Their first two albums fucking sucked. I'm actually glad they "sold out".
>>
>>71226588
wow this is the most pleb comment I've ever seen on this board, and I've seen a lot of them
>>
oli had a feature on a song by while she sleeps recently, you can definitely tell that his voice isnt what it used to be
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.