[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, I can only feel pity for anyone reading. This is because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0653.jpg (73KB, 1185x1185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0653.jpg
73KB, 1185x1185px
Honestly, I can only feel pity for anyone reading. This is because the “music” you listen to objectively releases a tenth of the amount dopamine in your brain compared to my music tastes.

I’m a classically trained musician, and started learning how to truly listen to noise when I was about 5. At around 11 years old, I fully committed myself to the art of listening and developing my music tastes, up to 4 hours a day of appreciating different train horns. At the age of 15, I was able to split up different audio tracks in my head, identify key changes heard in turbulent piss streams, and reveal exactly who passed gas in a detection range of up to 20 metres away. In my mind, an old, wise Chinese zen-master is humming mantras in my head. I close my eyes and taste a whole kaleidoscope of tones and timbres.

The music I listen to can be proven mathematically to be objectively better than what you listen to. For example, right now I’m listening to Captain Beefheart’s album Trout mask replica, which is the audio equivalent of Starry Starry Night (a painting by Vincent Van Gogh), it shows 100% musical turbulence and it stirs me deep within. Of course, you may have listened to the beginning of Frownland and decided that Captain Beefheart sucks, but that’s simply because your brain is fucking retarded, and isn’t as trained as mine is. I’ve been practising this so long that I became a synesthete, and I can tell you right now Frownland’s composition is visually represented exactly like the Fibonacci spiral.

I can’t imagine what it would be like to be one of you less educated folk, it must really suck for you guys, but you wouldn’t understand as you haven’t had the maximum possible amount of pleasure from music. I have tasted a piece of god, and I can never look back. Eat shit, losers.
>>
File: 1467615926558.png (33KB, 597x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467615926558.png
33KB, 597x384px
>>
>>71197222
dont post my personal information
>>
>>71197207
W E W
>>
>>71197222
Woah
>>
hahahaha you were trained in theory and had to commit your time to it. I could always understand it, what a fag
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.