[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks it's mediocre at best apart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Am I the only one who thinks it's mediocre at best apart from the first and third tracks? I'm kinda mad I forced myself to go through it for more than 2 hours when I only enjoyed like 25 minutes hoping for something as good as God Bless Ohio to come. It feels like I'm a minority.
>>
i don't like it at all desu
>>
I dont know why people like Sun Kil Moon
Can this dumb faggot sing about anything that isnt boring garbage and not be edgy about it?

Jesus Christ, every time I listen to him, I just want to track him down and punch him in the fucking face for being such a faggot, and I dont get this feeling very often
>>
You probably just didn't listen properly because of the daunting run time, sometimes with albums this long I like to listen in sections so I can concentrate on it instead of it becoming background noise. That being said I listened to this all at once and enjoyed tracks until the end.

Not as good as UT or Benji but it is still a nice album id probably put it above Among The Leaves.
>>
AOTY
>>
its just some guy talking
felt like a fucking podcast
>>
I just couldn't dig it, it was 2 hours of the same rambling. It completely lost its novelty by the end of Benji, how anyone enjoys Universal Themes, the Jesu collab, and now this amazes me.
Just dumb, spiteful lyrics and totally uninteresting music.
>>
>>71181507
How can you say UT is uninteresting musically? The Possum alone is fantastic
>>
I really like it
>>
Antwon gave it a decent 9 so it's destined for the /mu/core chart
>>
>>71181475
a good podcast is better than a good album
>>
>>71181724
shit dude The Possum is my jam
>>
>>71181811
What?
>>
>>71181811
are you a retard?
>>
Album is a consistent 7/10 with one 9/10 (the me weee me weee) track

Aka one of the best albums of year
>>
wtf I love Portugal now
>>
>>71182690

Yup, doesnt have highs of the last 3 koz albums but its good pretty much the whole way through

Not sure if any classics like beautiful you, ali sprinks, possum, bens my friend, etc
>>
DUDE DRUMPF LMAO: The Album
>>
>>71181811
And this is neither
>>
>>71182737
Id say either God Loves Ohio, Window Sash Weights, I Love Portugal, Bergen To Trondheim, the closer and [spoiler]Vague Rock Song[/spoiler]
>>
>>71182756

i edited out the trump parts of lone star as well as the trump verse on "the greatest convo ever..." jesu track on audacity

will continue to do so if he keeps tainting songs with that dumb shit
>>
Sarah Lawrence College Song is very cool musically, would have been better suited for a ranting/dark track tho, he had too much of a nice time there
>>
>>71182808
>>71182756

>/pol/ babbies are so triggered by approx. 4 minutes of an artist expressing different political opinions than theirs that they literally edit the album

what the fuck, that's pure autism
>>
>>71183817
I'm anti-trump and find it annoying too desu
>>
>>71183844
Doesn't change the fact that editing out parts of an album because politics is super autistic
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.