[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the ultimate pleb filter in animal collective's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (505KB, 1865x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
505KB, 1865x933px
what's the ultimate pleb filter in animal collective's arsenal?
>>
slightly weird pop music for pseudo-intellectual retards
>>
>>71179309

OP here, I didn't like alvin row at first. so that.
>>
>>71179309
The harsh noise on track one of STGSTV.

>ouch
Or
>stupid gimmick!
>>
>>71179338

>and now my cereal, it is warm

I like animal collective, but what about them is pseudo-intellectual?
>>
Covered in frogs
>>
>Hollindagain
>Danse Manatee
>>
https://youtu.be/XpeWUt7BUlE
>>
>>71179516

>those screams

my sides
>>
File: Pullhair Rubeye.jpg (25KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Pullhair Rubeye.jpg
25KB, 350x350px
>>71179309
Pullhair Rubeye
>>
>>71179309
being shit
>>
>>71179664

he's right.. 2:32 had me pressing the mute button
>>
>>71179664

>>71179338

list your bands mateys
>>
>thinking hating on AnCo makes you a cool contrarian

lmaoing at yoru life
>>
They're for when you take acid and literally no other time

If you listen to them sober you're fucking weird
>>
>>71181140
>you will never be this boring
wew lad
>>
>>71180711
>thinking liking AnCo makes you anything more than a poptimist
me too, dude... me too
>>
Tbh I don't really get Animal Collective
I sort of enjoyed spirit they've gone, here comes the indian and a bit of centipede Hz but like
MPP and painting with were some of the most boring shit I've ever listened to, even though painting with was "lol so much going on xD"
I don't think any less of anyone for liking them, I just really wish people didn't parade them around like they're objectively good or anything.
>>
>>71181140
the hardest shit I've ever done is Flintstones gummy vitamins and they're my favorite band
>>
>>71181245
you should try Sung Tongs and Feels, it's possible you'd be able to get into them and they're some of their more praised albums.
>>
>>71181140
Guess I'm weird. I listen to them sober 98% of the time

Though I love me some AnCo when I'm rolling
>>
>>71181486
as luck would have it those are the only 2 anco albums I've not tried, will do
>>
>>71182106
Those are hands down two of my top 5 albums of all time.
>>
>>71182106
Or Strawberry Jam even. ST, Feels and SJ are like their best streak.
>>
>>71182106
good to hear. Sung Tongs is personally my favorite by them desu, if you like it listen to Prospect Hummer and Campfire Songs too. also Panda Bear's Young Prayer is something special too. their entire folk/acoustic phase is amazing really.
>>
>>71179309
>pleb filter
>implying anco doesn't attract plebs in general
>>
>>71179309
How old are you OP
>>
>>71180711
>listening to autists bang on shit, scream like apes and smashing their face on synthesizers means I have good music taste

keep telling yourself that
>>
>>71179349
This is a pretty good one
Spirit is really an amazing song
>>
>>71182106
Give feels a shot. I like Centipede Hz, Feels, and Strawberry Jam and can't stand the rest of their discography. A lot of their stuff just feels really superficial, but Feels feels truly genuine.
>>
>>71182884
Old enough to bang your mom.
>>
>>71179309
their live shows
>>
>>71183570
I always imagine it accompanying the opening of a weird ass sci-fi movie. It's really interesting.
>>
>>71179309
Danse Manatee as a whole. I have seen so many people say it's the worst album they've done or that it's just genuinely awful. Fallacies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q9j7vzv5Bg
>>
>>71179349

untitled

it has more of a structure to it, but i'd argue that screaming banshee sound is harder to deal with than the first tracks barbed wire sounding stuff
>>
>>71179309
Painting With
>>
>>71179639

it still pisses me off they released it backwards

I like to think that was his wife's input and not his, but aveys an odd guy so who knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQfRwa16XI

some really great songs on this album though, sasong is pretty great too
>>
>>71185950
Damn I love this album but this image is 9gag-tier
>>
File: I get wide eyed... ;_;.png (459KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
I get wide eyed... ;_;.png
459KB, 500x534px
>>71186121

y-you better not make fun of my taste in memes again or i'll make you regret it
>>
alvin's row
>>
>>71186244
It's alright anon, the file name in this one made me kek a little
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.