[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She is 1000x the artist Beyongay is. She is a better singer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: rihanna-anti-new-promo.jpg (24KB, 454x575px) Image search: [Google]
rihanna-anti-new-promo.jpg
24KB, 454x575px
She is 1000x the artist Beyongay is.

She is a better singer.

She doesn't act like she's all that.

She's proud and confident about her race, culture and heritage, instead of being so insecure you just need to SCREAM to the world that HEY I AM BLACK.

She has recently been putting out visually, stylistically, and aesthetically perfect music videos.

She's WAY hotter than Beyongay (she isn't even hot).

Rihanna > Beyongay

EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T GET ANY (((GRAMMIES)))

If you disagree, I'll give you two options:

1) Leave /mu/ FOREVER
2) KILL YOURSELF
>>
>She is 1000x the artist Beyongay is.
So a pop artist is a thousand times more of a pop artist than another pop artist?
>She is a better singer.
We both know this one isn't true, Beyoncé actually has range.
>She doesn't act like she's all that.
She's actually one of the most image-conscious and arrogant people in pop today.
>She's proud and confident about her race, culture and heritage, instead of being so insecure you just need to SCREAM to the world that HEY I AM BLACK.
This is pointless bait and speculation, derived to create an exaggerated emotional reaction, all and all an absolutely pointless sentence.
>She has recently been putting out visually, stylistically, and aesthetically perfect music videos.
This fundamentally does not, has not or will not ever even remotely matter.
>>
>>71174493
>So a pop artist is a thousand times more of a pop artist than another pop artist?
You're merely generalising and focusing on the genre they belong to (they don't really even have a similar style btw, so I doubt it's right to carelessly englobe them under the same "pop" umbrella term), while there are other specific criteria that make an artist great.
>We both know this one isn't true, Beyoncé actually has range.
Who cares about range when your voice and songs sound like ass?
>She's actually one of the most image-conscious and arrogant people in pop today.
Didn't really state the opposite. She still doesn't act like she's all that COMPARED to beyonce.
>This is pointless bait and speculation, derived to create an exaggerated emotional reaction, all and all an absolutely pointless sentence.
It's not pointless. It's truth. It's basically the way they market and present themselves.
>This fundamentally does not, has not or will not ever even remotely matter.
It doesn't matter because you say so? OK, kid.
>>
>>71174638
Took you way too long to reply I hardly care anymore, and yes it doesn't matter because I said so, my worldview and opinion is more important significant than yours.
>>
>>71174739
You care enough to have replied again, apparently.
>>
>>71174355
>shes proud and confident about her race culture and heritage, instead of being so insecure you just need to scream to the world hey i am black
>shes way hotter than beyonce
I honestly will never figure out how people can disagree with either of these.
>>
>>71174749
I will always care just enough to keep replying for YOUR sake, the subject and argument at hand is old news, I already defused it, this is simply the aftermath of me acknowledging your existance. I'll keep replying if you like.
>>
>>71174802
Nice /b/-tier meme pasta my dude, keep bumping.
>>
Anti was a great album
>>
>>71174817
Equally nice /b/-tier ridicule, patronizing is effective when all else fails.
>>
File: 1481255059603.jpg (154KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
1481255059603.jpg
154KB, 960x641px
>>71174355
>She is 1000x the artist Beyongay is.
not true

>She is a better singer.
not true

>She doesn't act like she's all that.
she's not the female Kanye West, yes

>She's proud and confident about her race, culture and heritage, instead of being so insecure you just need to SCREAM to the world that HEY I AM BLACK.
this is also relevant to beyonce

>She has recently been putting out visually, stylistically, and aesthetically perfect music videos.
Lemonade > any recent rihanna video

>She's WAY hotter than Beyongay
your pic proves the opposite

>Rihanna > Beyongay
not true
>>
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBD-WsTCjBM
>>
at least Beyonce has a tolerable voice
>>
File: ri7.jpg (76KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
ri7.jpg
76KB, 1050x591px
>>71174846
Feel free to take the L, friendo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.