[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Full of Hell album hype thread. Tracklist: 1.Deluminate 2.Branches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1313.jpg (273KB, 1242x1227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
273KB, 1242x1227px
New Full of Hell album hype thread. Tracklist:
1.Deluminate
2.Branches Of Yew
3.Bound Sphinx
4.The Cosmic Vein
5.Digital Prison
6.Crawling Back To God
7.Fractured Quartz
8.Gnawed Flesh
9.Ashen Mesh
10.Trumpeting Ecstasy
11.At The Cauldron’s Bottom
>>
I hope this is something like their merzbow collab. I like their other stuff, albeit I find it a bit generic, but mixing in a harsh noise producer and artist really pushed them to their creative bounds and I hope they can recapture that.
>>
>>71157050
FoH has matured a lot since their last solo releases (as in, non-collaborations) so hopefully this one will show that growth
>>
>>71157090
I haven't had a chance to listen to their EPs yet and the only albums that stuck out to me was the FoH/Merzbow split. They might have shown grown with their EPs, but either way I cant wait to hear this new album. Definitely a group I look forward to and IMO might be the next Isis in terms of creativity within their respective metal genre
>>
They played at least two of these songs when I saw them last. Really good stuff, one of the best bands out there right now
>>
>>71157050
Yeah, they naturally use some power electronics, and the write up from the label said that it was still present on this one. It was also recorded at God City studio with the same guy who recorded the new Nails record. So I know the production will be top notch.
>>
>>71157157
oh shit Kurt Ballou is producing this? goddamn
>>
>>71157157
this has me legitimately hyped for the album. I love power electronics, especially when combined with metal musicians
>>
>>71157219
Correct - I really hope they do a co-headline with Nails sometime soon
>>
>>71156755
What's with the edgy titles?
>>
>>71157595
I mean they're a noisegrind band so it kind of comes with the territory
>>
>>71157595
I don't think the titles on these are really any edgier than their previous track listings
>>
>>71156755
this album cover would look 10x better if the flames had some sort of colour

like a dark red or something
>>
File: 1355948702032.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1355948702032.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>71157595
>expecting non-edge from metal
>>
>>71157595
how are they edgy? It's all just fantasy/lovecraftian nerd shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.