[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you're in public and you hear a song you actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: mfw.png (607KB, 815x613px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
607KB, 815x613px
>when you're in public and you hear a song you actually like being played
>>
good feel ++
>>
>>71156313
this has happened to me once at grocery outlet when they started playing burning down the house
>>
>>71156313
>>71156332
how much of an entry level normalfag can you be?
>>
>>71156363
>>
>>71156359
ok just what the fuck
>>
>>71156374
talking heads is popular dude
>>
>when you turn on the radio and they're playing Merzbow
Shit, nevermind, I wasn't tuned in
>>
Am I on twitter?
>>
>Junior in high school
>Every Friday English teacher plays a song while we write in journals since he thinks it's valuable to have them
>We get free points so why not
>Mostly plays soul, but one day plays All I Need by Radiohead
This was at the height of my interest in Radiohead so it was pretty cool.
>>
>>71156359
Exact same thing happened to me.

Litterally came into the thread to post this.
>>
they played blkkk skinhead in a club that usually plays shit like clean bandit the other night and i was smashed and it was great
>>
File: 1487611745684.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487611745684.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>71156313
>being such a pleb people actually play your music in public
>>
>in school cafeteria
>in a country where rap isnt played on the radio
>hear Gold Digger
feels good
>>
>>71156313
What's that spoopy pic from
>>
File: 53f.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>play semi-obscure song from the 80's
>your mom notices it and says you have good taste
>>
One time they played Ariel Pink in a sheetz and I pissed my pants
>>
When I was a freshman in high school, my science teacher was this young-ish hippie woman who would play music while we worked on projects, and i remember one time we listened to the entirety of hissing fauna by Of Montreal. I'm not a big fan of theirs or anything, but it was cool nonetheless, especially considering she was a public school teacher.
>>
guy pulled up in a van the other day blasting Tupac - Changes while I waited at the payphone for a cab to work

was pretty comfy
>>
File: 1476566604281.jpg (39KB, 477x479px) Image search: [Google]
1476566604281.jpg
39KB, 477x479px
>>71156404
Underrated post
>>
>>71159594
IM GOOOOOOIIIIIIN THROUGH CHAAAAANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

sounds comfy to me
>>
>in high school english class
>teacher puts on poetry video from youtube
>familiar cellos
>it's fucking This Is How We Walk on the Moon by Arthur Russell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRWlgilgrQ
>>
>>71159505
How did the rest of the class react?
>>
File: UNZIPS DICK.png (171KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
UNZIPS DICK.png
171KB, 500x501px
>phone rings
>can "one more night"
>qt3.14 tells me that's a cute ringtone
>in my head
of course irl I was like xaxa yea sure they are pretty nice and I fumbled through explaining the importance of Can's discography while she played with her phone
>>
>>71160357
I remember there were a few who said that it was weird and asked what it was, and a few who made fun of it, but I remember that the majority of the class was pretty accepting of it, surprisingly.
>>
I moved to a college town and I hear Beck and Spoon every time I go to eat somewhere it seems
>>
Opposite situation, I was in a 8th grade regular English class. It's bring your parent to school day so of course the teacher is trying to act nice only for today so all the students are uneasy, she asks for song suggestions from the class. The (((urban))) students demand Black and Yellow. I sat with my dad quiety in the back as we both wanted to die from the awkward tension in the room.
>>
In 3rd grade, my teacher played R.E.M. songs on speaker every day.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.