[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be a teenager in the 90s and listen to Smashing Pumpkins,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (555KB, 634x417px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
555KB, 634x417px
>ywn be a teenager in the 90s and listen to Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, and Radiohead while having the best times of your life
>>
>>71156304
Been there, done that, didn't listen to any of them
>>
I unironically wish I was a teen in the 90's.
I always loved the youthful angst during that time.
>>
Good.

I like wasting my youth shitposting on a korean imageboard :^)
>>
>tfw you were a teenager in the 00s and listened to Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, and Radiohead while having the best times of your life
>>
>>71156335
Youthful angst always has and always will exist. I bet you fell for the disintegration loops 9/11 meme too.
>>
>>71156304
FAT.
>>
>>71156427
UGLY
>>
>>71156418
Never even heard of it.
>>
Those bands suck.
>>
>ywn have the best times of your life
>>
>tfw you were a teenager in the 10s and listened to Radiohead while having a pretty boring time
>>
>yfw being a teenager in the 10s and doing lines of research chemicals off someones high school diploma while RiFF RAFF is playing in the background
>>
>>71156304
>>ywn be a teenager in the 90s and listen to Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, and Radiohead while having the best times of your life
Quit being a faggot.
>>
>you will never be a teenager/young adult in a time without facebook & cellphones
>>
>tfw teens were the worst time of my life
>>
>>71156304
Buddy if you're listening to Pablo Honey you're definitely not having a good time, I can assure you that much.
>>
>>71156335
the 90s sound like the worst time to be alive. I can't find anything redeemable about that decade
>>
the whole 90s aesthetic is terrible
>>
>>71157770
>tfw early teens were the worst time of my life
>tfw late teens were the best time of my life
>>
>>71156304
>>ywn be a teenager in the 90s
I was. Hated that pleeb shit.
>>
File: 1454035313399.jpg (17KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
1454035313399.jpg
17KB, 400x315px
>>71156304
>mfw I was 18 in 1999

2000's were the best times of my life though
>>
I've seen this particular performance and song get a lot of shit but that's only because people compare to the rest of Radiohead's stuff.
>>
>>71157449
>"i'm so intellegent and mature... i dont need all that NORMIE shit like facebook and smartphones"

literally just wronggenerationxD with things other than music
>>
>>71156427
for real though I actually looked up this performance the other day and legit couldn't watch it all the way through
holy god it was awful
I wonder if Thom ever thinks about it
>>
>>71156438
DEAD
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.