[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that's so autistic that I need all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Onra - Chinoiseries.png (3MB, 1171x1171px) Image search: [Google]
Onra - Chinoiseries.png
3MB, 1171x1171px
Am I the only one that's so autistic that I need all the artwork of my music library to be completely square and at least 1000 by 1000 pixels? I've spent hours upon hours on making some covers good enough for my library.

Pic related is the latest one I did and by my knowledge the highest quality completely square album for Chinoiseries by Onra.
>>
>>71155454
nope

180gb of 1000*1000 high res unless unavialable
>>
Holy shit why. I understand prefering to have a clear and viewable cover but I wouldn't go to these lengths for it if it wasn't originally in the file I downloaded. I doubt you even look at most covers more than once.

Also some covers are originally not square.
>>
>>71155576
>180 GB of just covers

My entire music library is 200 GB. You're autistic.
>>
>>71155454
that's a cool record

I've never sperged out that much but sometimes I make my own art for bootlegs/artless shit and use that so the album cover space isn't empty
>>
i just use musicbee > right click > search internet for picture and am never let down

1000x1000 is usually overkill
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (145KB, 923x757px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
145KB, 923x757px
>>71155454
no, in fact I'm much worse, I actually fill out the composer and publisher fields, and give everything multiple genre descriptors (primary and then secondary ones).

Everything in my music library is tagged to this standard (pic related). I have over 1000 albums. Laugh at me all you want but I can auto-generate bomb-ass playlists because I can tell the music player to look for really specific criteria.
>>
Use this site for finding high res artworks https://bendodson.com/projects/itunes-artwork-finder/
>>
>>71157396
I do this too, I actually get pretty into it sometimes.
>>
>>71157439
That's pretty handy info to have and not a lot of work if you do it the moment you put the album in your library.
>>
>>71157439
You could transfer your music over to google play music because when you file out the album credits google gives you sugesstions and fills it out for you
>>
File: foobs.png (735KB, 1360x736px) Image search: [Google]
foobs.png
735KB, 1360x736px
>>71157439
Is that all?
>>
>>71158061
>origin tag
interesting
>>
I have and do listen to a lot of music, but my music library is an abominable mess. I literally just rescan with musicbee and occasionally add album art. Every few months, after I have like hundreds of albums that i've listened to 70% or so of, I completely wipe it and start again. If I want to relisten to an album from months ago because of how much I liked it, that's how I know it's a favorite.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.