[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"That was the first and last time he ever lifted a finger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1205.jpg (29KB, 453x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1205.jpg
29KB, 453x292px
"That was the first and last time he ever lifted a finger to me" - Cynthia Lennon

Is it proportionate to call this man a wife-beater because of one slap?
>>
>>71138229
No.

A wife beater would be the bald bass player from Queens of the Stone Age or Ray Rice
>>
>>71138229
just because you smoked one cigarette, it doesn't make you a smoker
>>
Hitting your wife is redpilled. /mu/ is just filled with cucks.
>>
>>71138229
Nah, he's just a faggot.
>>
>>71138397
this senpai

nothing wrong with a little slap across the wrist to show who is boss
>>
>>71138397
>>71138457
>Needing violence to control women
don't marry sluts
>>
>>71138501
>I'm a nice guy!
>>
>>71138397
>has sex with asian transexuals on the reg
>while married to his (white) wife
>neglects her
>neglects the kid they had together
>slaps her once
>leaves her for a japanese-american concept artist
>doesn't divorce her until the affair is well underway
>never goes to check on his old family ever again, only paul goes to make sure they are ok
>paul writes song comforting john's abandoned little boy
>john assumes it is about him and how brave he is being so gives it his blessing
>has another son with his japanese-american wife
>writes his old family out of his will
>makes songs about love and peace and togetherness
>dies when a crazy person realizes he's a hypocrite and murders him for it
>estate passes to yoko ono and sean lennon
>julian lennon and cynthia get nothing
>yoko ono never gives them anything

he's some kind of pilled, but it's certainly not redpilled
>>
>>71138578
Why does reddit love him again?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.