[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Stairway to Heaven babby's first prog song or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Is Stairway to Heaven babby's first prog song or is it Bohemian Rhapsody?
>>
Definitely Stairway. At least Freddie didn't steal Bohemian Rhapsody.
>>
>>71129756
Yeah. Say what you want about Queen, at least they came up with their shit. They weren't thieves.
>>
>>71129747
Neither of those are prog lol both are just ballads. No Quarter is prog
>>
>>71129747
neither is prog. The wall is babby's first prog. Then they go through a pink floyd phase where they act all pretentious. Then they just go back to liking what they liked before.
>>
>>71129934
>No Quarter

What a fuckin' song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJm8fZ6WS5Y
>>
>>71130045
>>71129747
Actually where do I find more of this type of music?
I saw zoso a zeppelin cover band and now I'm trying to get more of this stuff.
>>
>>71129983
PF was one of the last prog bands I got into.
>>
Better question is "Is the meme that LZ are thieves the oldest meme and will it ever die?"

When you take a square "wheel" and rework it to be beautiful circle , it is not theft. You did God's work.
>>
both shit, why care
>>
>it's completely acceptable nowadays to literally take someone else's work, loop one bar of the hook over and over and call yourself a musician.
>it's not acceptable to learn how to play riffs and put them into a song that you wrote.

Since when the fuck where Muddy Waters, Bo Diddley and Howlin Wolf not taking riffs from each other?
>>
>>71129747
Either Frank Zappa's Freak Out or Soft Machine's One were the first prog albums
>>
>>71129747
ITCOCK
>>
>>71129983
I only got further into prog after my pretentious Pink Floyd phase and never went out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.