/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grimes is just an untalented millennial Kim Gordon ripoff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
Grimes is just an untalented millennial Kim Gordon ripoff.
Prove me wrong
>>
wut

I mean other than pretending she knows how to play a guitar
>>
File: LH3.jpg (198KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
LH3.jpg
198KB, 880x495px
>>71105972

I put it to you that, as the plaintiff with an assertion against my client, the burden of proof falls to you. How, sir, do you back your slanderous claim?
>>
>>71105989
Harry arm feminazi, faux lesbian who thinks she is the first one, and not 1/256th as hot or brilliant as Patti Smith
>>
>>71106049
her vocals are flat
>>
>>71106070
Grimes has acquiesced to the wishes of the Patriarchy and now shaves, though.
>>
File: lh7.png (501KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
lh7.png
501KB, 768x576px
>>71106070

Conjecture your honor! I move that this case be dismissed!
>>
File: snyder9.png (102KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
snyder9.png
102KB, 500x377px
>>71106142

Court rules in favor of the defense!
>>
another Grimes thread
perfect for checking dubs
>>
>>71106155
o shit
>>
>>71106142
cute
>>
>>71106155

hmm...would ya look at that.
>>
>>71106088
Well, I'm not sure where else to ask this. But, I want to learn how to sing. I've noticed there are multiple phone apps that use your phones microphones to pick up your voice and check your pitch and note and use this to teach you how to sing.

Are there any desktop applications or websites that do this? Or are the phones apps my only options?
>>
>>71106285
>multiple phone apps that use your phones microphones to pick up your voice and check your pitch and note and use this to teach you how to sing.
fuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>71106293
??????????????
>>
>>71106311
I finally graduated from a flip phone a few months ago so this shit is still blowing my mind.
>>
>>71106136
sharing way too much of her own private life
>>
Grimes shitposting reminds me of Alice Glass shitposting
>>
>>71106417
the point is that it's all shitposting
>>
>>71106364
Oh, okay.

Anyways I found one that has a desktop app as well as a mobile and is completely free according to their website.

http://choirprodigy.com/
>>
this isn't going anywhere
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.