[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is absolutely brilliant and one of the best albums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

this is absolutely brilliant and one of the best albums of all time desu
>>
I have to agree anon. It's one of the best in its genre.
>>
Can't run away is probably my favorite emo song of all time
>>
spongn
>>
>>71105128
Great album, masked dancers is just as good desu.
>>
I listened to it this morning at like 5am while watching the sunrise. It was nice
>>
>>71105128
I have a challenge for you OP. I want to listen to this album, but I'd like to hear a taste of it. If you can, I want you to post a great song from this album that will make me want to listen to it, BUT it can't be the best song on the album
>>
>>71106115
Masked dancers is even better imo, not really discussed on this board compared to discomfort for some reason
>>
>>71106133
no you have to listen all the way through. it really works and build on itself as a piece of art. its what an album should be desu. if anything, the first track. its one of the best too

>>71106360
idk i really love MD but it just doesnt do what discomfort does to me

my most memorable experience listening to it was on quietly in the background when i was driving around with a girl who i was friends with before but having a fling with over winter break. we were kissing goodbye right as orange blue with stripes came on and even though it was sad cause thigns were ending i couldnt help but just grin, felt beautiful man
>>
>>71105128
This fucking voice
.....this fucking voice

Please tell me it gets to a point of tolerability because I like the instrumentation and overall songwriting
>>
>>71105128
kinda reminds me of enregistre par steve albini
>>
File: Demoe.png (156KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
Demoe.png
156KB, 600x599px
>>71106360
It was regularly discussed in some emo threads like a year ago. Masked dancers hooked me immediately with the first song, but my favorite moment in the album is going from "waiting for your return" to "he never even existed in the first place".

>>71106668
You'll get used to adam's voice eventually.
>>
>>71106805
the way the songs flow into each other and have repeated melodies and themes is totally unmatched
>>
>>71106836
Yeah that and the use of samples from tetris attack, or the malcolm ones in just got back, everything from TBLA is just brilliant.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.