[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>71093367 also it should be noted that because nicotine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6258.jpg (70KB, 438x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6258.jpg
70KB, 438x681px
>>71093367
also it should be noted that because nicotine is a highly addictive drug, that relief you feel after lighting up is nothing more than the cessation of nicotine withdrawals. that's it. literally the same thing as a heroin addict craving another fix. you're not a dopehead though, so quit RIGHT NOW. throw out your ashtrays, cigs and everything else, and get ready for two weeks of intrusive thoughts and anxiety. like i said, you are giving back to the drug by doing this. everything in life has its own contrast, that's what i learned when i quit, and my life has drastically improved since.

>>71093609
i won't comment on your schizo tendencies since i have no experience there and i don't know anything about schizophrenia, but i 'have depression' too, (not really so much anymore though, moreso anxiety) and believe me when i say you can transcend your depression, if only temporary, if you force yourself to make changes in your life. very tiny ones, every day. doesn't have to be drastic changes right away, something as small as changing what you eat for breakfast every morning can and does help. make no mistake, depression is fucking horrible and i empathize with you wholeheartedly, but i want you to at least try to heed my words here. air out your room, throw out shit you haven't touched in a year, making improvements to your environment does fucking wonders my man. and THEN you can concern yourself with your health and hygiene. find your personal niche. you can do it.
>>
File: dudewat.png (821KB, 580x737px) Image search: [Google]
dudewat.png
821KB, 580x737px
>>
>>71093961
was in response to the cigarette thread that got deleted earlier, sorry for the confusion
>>
>>71093937
Thanks for the advice, Dad!
>>
>>71093999
idk what you mean by "dad" but you're welcome
>>
>>71094024
I mean it's quality music discussion, Dad.
>>
>>71093937
this is good advice but its in the wrong place. Go post it in the adv section or something.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.