[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Hannah Diamond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: hannahdiamond.jpg (796KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
hannahdiamond.jpg
796KB, 1000x1250px
What do you think of Hannah Diamond?
>>
>>71092627
beautiful, but she's aging like milk of course because she's british
>>
qt :3
>>
>>71092643
You mean like GILF Helen Mirren? MILF Kate Winslet? Maybe not every country is obsessed with plastic surgery and arse implants like yours and prefers natural beauty.
>>
>>71092627
She makes my dick diamonds
>>
>>71092643
>>71092669
>>71092715
>>71092734
I meant her music guys... >_<
>>
>>71092769
she'd be great if she wouldn't have fallen for the PC music meme, i really like her voice and the her accent sounds great
>>
>>71092627
I'd "fuck" her if you know what I mean
>>
>>71093012
What do you mean fallen for it? How else could she have gotten a break in her career?
>>
>>71093047
if she would make actual pop music she'd be much better
>>
Wish her and A. G. would release more music, the stuff on vroom vroom was pretty great.
>>
>>71093120
She too woke
>>
pc music hype is gone its not shocking anymore so its sort of lost its power

i think shock value is the point so
>>
what kind of a fuckng shit low effort thread is this
>>
>>71093558
how can you say that when that poppy is making a giant impact just by ripping them off
>>
SOPHIE, GFOTY and easyfun are better

She's the cutest though
>>
>>71092643
any examples? I just see her becoming milfy.
>>
>>71094257
she's 25
>>
Another addition to my filter list.
>>
>>71094273
wut
holy shit I thought she's nearing 40. I'm 26
>>
>>71094335
that's british girls for ya
>>
>>71094294
She doesn't have the output to become a Grimes-tier waifu
>>
>>71092627
fade away is the shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.