[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this. Is pic related any good? What is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Let's settle this. Is pic related any good? What is /mu/'s verdict?
>>
>>71084941
about half of it is good yeah
>>
fuck no. this is awful. boring, bland pop "punk" with a dash of pretension, also every song sounds the same
>>
>>71085032
it's not even really pop punk
it's pop rock or power pop if anything, some of it is kinda indie dance (Nails For Breakfast, Camisado, Time to Dance obviously), some of it has chamber pop or dark cabaret influences (the single and actually everything after the intermission), so it's definitely not samey
and come on the cocky kind of swagger is funny, brendon is a great frontman for this type of stuff
>>
>>71084941
It did what it did well. Whether or not it should have done so is another matter entirely.
>>
>>71084941
The first half is kinda spotty, with a couple filler tracks, but the last half is literally perfect imo
>>
>>71085032
>Panic! At The Disco
>pop punk

lmao.

Also not really, most of the songs on this album are pretty varied. I think Pretty Odd is a better album in general, but Fever is still quite enjoyable.
>>
File: DangerDays.jpg (251KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
DangerDays.jpg
251KB, 800x800px
Can we all agree this is good?
>>
>>71084941
it has some okay songs, it's definitely riding on the coattails of the punk/emo/whateverthefuck wave.

>>71085973
no
>>
I really like all of the songs on this album, but everything that happened after were so much worse that it's embarrassing. When the dude who wrote the lyrics left and gave the band some theme, all that was left was the vocalists face and narcissism.
>>
>>71085973
Cheers is the only album they ever made wtf is this fake shit
>>
>>71086436
>When the dude who wrote the lyrics left and gave the band some theme, all that was left was the vocalists face and narcissism.
true, somehow the title track of their/his newest album was by far the best pop single of last year though
>>
>>71085973
They tried way too hard.
>>
>>71084941
This was much better

It's basically a combination of their first 2 albums except improved in all areas
>>
>>71085973
It had a few fun songs

But you could tell that it was gonna be the album to end their career
>>
File: Jxh5Su7K.png (24KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
Jxh5Su7K.png
24KB, 297x297px
>>71087215
>you
>>
>>71084941
Don't mind>>71085032 OP. It's definitely one of the most unique pop punk albums out there. Very diverse record- electronic sounds, horn sections, jazz progrssions and other 20's-isms. Catchy as shit. For me it's a solid record end on end. The fusion of punk, jazz, and electronic/ dance elements works surprisingly well. I never payed attention to the "le edgy emo xD" scene that this album is generalized with, but as someone who enjoys pop punk, this album is definitely worth a listen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.