[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm addicted to making my playlist bigger and bigger. can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1427318038196.jpg (252KB, 1189x663px) Image search: [Google]
1427318038196.jpg
252KB, 1189x663px
i'm addicted to making my playlist bigger and bigger. can one have too much music?
>>
I'm disgusted when I see a post on /mu/ saying "I have such and such gigs of mp3s and I plan to listen to this batch within the next thirty-two months..."

I never add a folder to my library until AFTER I've listened to it, and I delete folders I don't enjoy. People who build up giant playlists with no attachment to any of the music in them should be shot.

>there are people posting on /mu/ RIGHT NOW who doesn't know every album in their music folder by heart
>>
>>71073549
i see your point, but i don't care.
i like big numbers
>>
>>71073549
come at me herb. got gigs on gigs and i keep dling.
>>
>>71073499
my music folder is 5gb is there a rehab clinic for people like us?
>>
This guy knows.
Know every beat or delete.
>>
>>71073549
For these people, it's not about enjoying the music. What's important is signalling to others that they're a person worthy of respect and admiration. These people believe their musical tastes will fill the emptiness in their hearts, will make up for their lack of a distinct personality.

This is what all of /mu/ is and the sooner you realise it, the more pathetic you will feel remaining here among such pathetic people.
>>
>>71073949
what's keeping you here?
>>
>>71073549
Or people just get excited knowing they have tons of music to listen to at any time
>>71073949
This phenomenon is true of /mu/ but I don't think it applies here. More in chart thread or rym threads I think
>>
File: 1487233883191.jpg (1MB, 1600x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1487233883191.jpg
1MB, 1600x1203px
>>71073499
It just means you're an image obsessed poseur that treats music like a product or fashion statement.
>>
>>71073549
/thread
fuck them
>>
>>71074017
I'm starting to think this whole board is all about posturing and posing while pretending not to be
>>
>playlists
You've failed
>>
>>71073499
Rapist
>>
>>71073549
I'm expecting music to become less available in the near future.

>not hoarding for the end of net neutrality and the inevitable loss of the open internet
>dude you should be hoarding
>>
File: alex.png (138KB, 393x414px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
138KB, 393x414px
>>71074718
>>
>>71074017
ok i'm willing to admit that a small part of it is exactly that.

but to go to the extreme and say i treat something i love dearly as a front or 'fashion statement' is gross.

searching for music is a fun thing to pass time with. i find bunch of cool records, store them, and when i feel like listening to that certain genre, there is a treasure chest waiting for me. i don't see so much wrong with it.
>>
No just have every popul vuh album on there and you'll be set
>>
>>71073499
i dont think so... playlist size is inversely proportional to productivity
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.