[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New shit from >Sun Kil Moon >Mount Eerie >Father John

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
New shit from
>Sun Kil Moon
>Mount Eerie
>Father John Misty
>Fleet Foxes
All in same year, is 2017 the year of the Feel?
>>
Fleet Foxes is feels? I missed that. Guess I'll follow along with the lyrics.
>>
I've been having the worst of feels this year. So yeah, 2017 is a feel year.
>>
>>71068555
It's easy for Fleet Foxes lyrics to kind of go unnoticed but Helplessness Blues is a gold standard of feels, listen to that.
>>
>>71068588
Debut is better
>>
>>71068529
how are any of those feels
mark just whines all day
fjm new album is just gonna be bored in the usa for an hour which is his worst hehe ironic song
idk how you can get feels from mount eerie when his WIFE FUCKING DIED.
fleet foxes sure
>>
>>71068529
(((New World Emo)))
>>
>>71068529
I used to love Fleet Foxes but I think that time in my life has passed. In fact, all of these bands are more for younger adventurous people.
>>
>>71069153
Pretty shitty defeatist attitude you got there
>>
>>71069153
If by adventurous you mean clueless
>>
>>71069216
How is it defeatist? Do you still listen to the same music you did when you were 10? I doubt you do regularly.

Once and a while it's nice to listen to these tracks and think back to when I was young dumb and naive but those times are gone and it's hard to enjoy this style of music anymore.
>>
>>71069245
It's at least worth one listen though, as time goes by and sounds, ideas and people change, so will the content. You should have a more open mind.
>>
>>71068529
Fuck father john misty im excited for the new sun kil moon though
>>
>>71069266
he literally said once in awhile......
>>
>>71069273
It's great lad
>>
>>71069274
Ok sweet find anything you want in what I say to make yourself feel smart, the message remains the same. He's pretentious and it needs to be said.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.