[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ was so hot on this for a while how come this doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: sarah-jade-midori.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sarah-jade-midori.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
/mu/ was so hot on this for a while how come this doesn't get discussed anymore?
>>
CRUSH
>>
>>71040585
It was just a forced meme.
>>
We were finally fucking free of it and you had to bring it back, didn't you?

It was a fad. Like all fads people got bored with it and moved on to the next thing. And now that Mouth Moods is finally on the way out I shudder to think what other vaccuous, lazy, intellectually dishonest runoff will fill the void
>>
THE CRUSHER
>>
>>71040585
it's a meme you dip
>>
Well, as with everything, you attempted to force a meme there because you hoped her "alpha" boyfriend would "trigger" everyone, when it was really all just really comical and cute.

But that's how it goes when you suck at memes, and when you would rather hold onto a smug presumption about your better's feelings and motivations than see them more clearly (first of all, you couldn't, but what you probably have seen you realize there's nothing there to condemn or exploit, so you'd rather revert to lazy progressive readings >"U JEALUS OF BLAKCS!")
>>
>>71040585
Cuz the meme died. Get with the times anon
>>
most people got tired of it after a listen or two and those who didnt got turned off by the sight of her bfs huge penis
>>
nex gen crusher want some more nigga
>>
beta waifufags got BTFO'd by realizing they don't stand a chance against THE CRUSHER

CRUSH'EM
>>
Because it was never good.
>>
heheheh ;)
>>
it's boring
>>
flavor of the week.
>>
Because...
Due to the culture of rampant contrarianism on this board, the only time you are going to see a huge majority here saying that they "like" something is when the thing in question isn't good enough to be worth hating. Conversely, the only time you are going to see a huge majority here saying that they "hate" something is when the thing in question IS good enough to be worth hating - because otherwise there is no point in expressing an opinion at all.

For an artist, being strongly loved on /mu is a bad sign. Likewise being strongly hated on /mu is a bad sign. However being simultaneously strongly loved AND strongly hated by /mu is a wonderful sign, since the magnitude of that polarization of feeling is the closest thing a place like this has to offer to a true judgment of artistic value.

Translation: While it wasn't a wholly terrible album, it wasn't a very good one either. Hence why no one talks about it anymore.
>>
Same reason you don't see Grimes threads anymore: waifufags can't controlt themselves.
>>
yeah idk man, why aren't the corporate shills posting it here anymore?
>>
>>71043771
>controlt
...Hand tremor?
>>
>>71043771
I don't know what board you're going to where there's a lack of Grimes threads. It certainly isn't here.
>>
>>71043771
see
>>71043756
>>
>>71043798
Sometimes feels like my mechanical keyboard drops spacebar inputs.

>>71043810
Go look for one.
>>
>>71041608
>>71041838
>>71041837
Explain this meme please.
>>
>>71040585
It still gets discussed you dense faggot fucking kill yourself.

Also nth for Crusher big black pecker in Sarah's pooper
>>
>>71043874
Her boyfriend's online username is nexgencrusher.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.