[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is /mu/ such a shit board? its fun and interesting to discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 0r96qzavce8x.jpg (168KB, 616x674px) Image search: [Google]
0r96qzavce8x.jpg
168KB, 616x674px
why is /mu/ such a shit board? its fun and interesting to discuss movies, politics, fashion etc, but theres is no need to discuss music, just listen to your shit and get on with it.
it was fun back in 2012-13, the memes were good ,but now i never feel compelled to come here anymore
>>
>2012-13
think 09-10
>>
>new shits making meta-threads about the good ol days
everytime
>>
>>71037158
>it was fun back in 2012-13, the memes were good
/mu/ became shitty at late 2010
more specifically fourth quarter of 2010
>>
>>71037193
no ive been here since then you ninkenpoop
>>
inside is yello
>>
>>71037232
then you would know mu went to shit around '10 along with /sp/
>>
>>71037193
cant you see he is dusting off the vintage "inside is yellow :)" meme? He is clearly a le oldfag
>>71037225
worst p4k review of all time
>>
>>71037158
remember hampus?
>>
File: 1352503411987.png (1MB, 1210x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1352503411987.png
1MB, 1210x1455px
Does no one else remember the fucking cesspool that this place was in like 2011-2012?
>>
>>71037297
that was the golden age
>>
Music discussion makes you appreciate it deeper
>>
>>71037417
prior to ISHYGDDT was
>>
>>71037417
dude it's literally the same just replace the memes with slightly different memes

point is it's all the same "post-ironic" retarded shit and tripfags and waifus and occasional good music once in a while
>>
File: 1356677750048.png (180KB, 800x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1356677750048.png
180KB, 800x1433px
this one's a nice throwback
>>
>>71037297
>Does no one else remember the fucking cesspool that this place was in like 2011-2012?
Stealth Maketeers became agressive as fuck.

I remember that, I decided to test stealth marketeers, when death grips album was released.
The first page had 2-3 threads about it, and we had more threads about it at other pages.

I decided to go to the threads at the first page and post "protip: death grips is at sony now", at the time he was at sony.
Nothing was implied, didnt replied to answers to this post and just posted this single post at each thread.

Old threads about it started to be replied, and I decided to post the info at those threads too.

Then new threads started to appear at main page, it gone from 2-3, to 3-4 threads at the main page.

Then I decided to open the catalog and go from the first to the last one that had any death grips info, and posted "protip: death grips is at sony now".
After doing it, I refreshed the catalog and saw that the first page had 4-5 threads.

I decided to continue doing it, they were so fast that by the time I ended posting at all threads and refreshed the catalog, I already had alot of new threads to post. At some point of time, the first page had 7 threads about it.

They even started to try to meme my post, creating the post with the info. They even edited the wikipedia page of the album to include the info there, if you look at wikipedia article history you will be able to find it there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.