[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adele splitting the grammy with Beyonce reminded me so much of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Adele.jpg (70KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
Adele.jpg
70KB, 800x685px
Adele splitting the grammy with Beyonce reminded me so much of Macklemore's text to Kendrick. I know the grammys dont mean shit and you guys don't care about any of these people but I'm so interested in this phenomenon. Should white people feel guilty because they won some subjective award over a black person? Why are black artist so obsessed with getting a pat on the head from the man? Why give the academy that much assumed importance? After they win the Oscar, will La La Land's producers give the award to Moonlight?

pls no racism
>>
We've already talked about this nonstop for the past couple of days, please let it go
>>
>>71024298

As a black person it's just a mentality. When you're so used to people treating you like an ape the """community""" gets mad when we get slighted in disciplines where we do well. Let it blow over, its just a popularity contest anyway
>>
>>71024315
No shit? I've been strictly on /tv/ these last few weeks. My bad.
>>
>>71024298
Adele didn't actually break the Grammy and then gave a part to Beyoncé, she broke it by accident.
>>
Stop talking about the Grammys for the love of fuck
>>
>>71024298
her breaking that thing in half is like that retard kid in school who would split a dollar bill by ripping it in half
>>
>>71024298
and btw I doubt anybody is making them apologize or anything, both Adele and Macklemore are liberal so they probably did what they did cause they felt like it was the right thing to do or whatever
>>
Beyonce is an icon of the female gender
I see it more gender related than race related
>>
>>71024332
I guess that makes sense. I'm white, so maybe I just can't truly get the perspective. It just seems like when an artist like, say, Kanye makes this big "fuck the man" album and then come grammy season he and his supporters are like "why didn't the man like his album?". That so contradictory. You know what I mean? Beyonce fans had the Becky thing. Lets make fun of white women but be upset they didn't vote for us.
>>
>>71024392
lmao no
>>
>>71024315
>we've
>spending all day on a specific board
>wanting to shut down discussion because you know itll end up bashing beyonce

literally kill yourself
>>
>>71024392

retard

a woman won
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.