[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brendon Urie was 18 when A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2515.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2515.png
42KB, 655x509px
>Brendon Urie was 18 when A Fever You Can't Sweat Out was released
>he's been living the life you dream of for close to 12 years
>21 years old and never played music with anybody except for a couple times in high school
>the music you write is good but nobody will ever hear it
>people younger and less talented than you are cucking you with your dreams every day
>you will never write music that changes people's lives
>>
File: whiskeynope.png (12KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
whiskeynope.png
12KB, 429x410px
what makes you think your shit music isn't shit?
>>
>>71020579
When you know you know. Idk how else to put it
>>
File: cereal-guy-cereal-guy-l.png (103KB, 1500x1298px) Image search: [Google]
cereal-guy-cereal-guy-l.png
103KB, 1500x1298px
>>71020594
Sounds more like delusions of grandeur and/or other kinds of self-delusion if you ask me.

If you were good, you'd be at least locally known.

Face it, you suck.
>>
>>71020634
I said I don't have anybody to play with. You don't play, nobody hears of you. Is that a hard concept for you to grasp?
>>
>>71020553
If you don't post samples than I'm going to assume that you're shit. Too many god awful bedroom musicians have deluded themselves into thinking that they're good
>>
File: hunter.jpg (14KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.jpg
14KB, 300x289px
>>71020658
Put. up. or. shut. up. faggot.
>>
>>71020553
He was 18? Surprisingly talented.
>>
>>71020696
>>71020664
Look, there's no way for me to get you to believe me. Maybe if you knew me you'd understand. This is such a faggy thing for me to say but I'm smarter and more self aware than most people. The only reason I'm even arguing with you is because I'm drunk and I have nobody else to talk to. Idk man
>>
>>71020763
Just do the world a favor and end your own life.
>>
From someone that suffers from chronic depression, comparing your life to others is bad for you, some may use it to strive for the better and others like me, it just makes me feel like shit. I'm guessing you're the same way.
>>
>>71020763
>Get microphone or interface
>Structure songs and record yourself playing
You could checkmate this one pretty quickly. If you were really serious you'd have done this by now. I've written and recorded tons of sketchy that no one will ever hear but I still do it anyways because it's fun.
>>
>>71020828
I've got a ton of shit saved on my phone
>>71020821
You know what? I think I'll screen cap this thread and if I ever make it I'll post it on twitter or something. And then you can go fuck yourself
>>
>>71020594
Post a link
>>
File: JonTron distorted.gif (992KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
JonTron distorted.gif
992KB, 240x135px
>>71020828
I've been recording stuff like that for a bit, but the older I get, the more is expected of me. I really wish I had started doing music sooner, instead of beating off and playing vidya for 10 years straight.
>>
>>71021051
Yeah... you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>71021114
Appreciate the encouragement, but worst case scenario, I can keep it as a hobby.
>>
>>71020887
Lmao hows your first week on the chan going?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.