[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wouldn't that pretentious french douche accept her on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why wouldn't that pretentious french douche accept her on facebook? literally what reason would he have to not add her?

deserved to be dumped
>>
>>71020133
>becos pyur jelocee
>foh nussing
>>
>>71020133
Honestly I thought the same thing like why???
>>
To be fair people who don't use facebook are serial killers and neckbeards half the time
>>
>>71020133
He was cheating
>>
>>71020133
he's an unreliable narrator. He's obviously concealing some facts.
>>
He was trying to make the point that she doesn't get everything she wants in life just because she has a pussy and she has no right to accuse people of things over literally nothing just because she has a hunch
>>
>>71020294
If you don't respect your girl enough to do something as petty and menial as accepting her on Facebook, it's like washing the dishes or vacuuming or putting your keys on the rack properly, it creates unnecessary conflict and relationships like that don't work
>>
>>71020294

If he was invested enough into the girl to start "testing" her and teaching her lessons then he's a petty fuckwit for throwing it away over something so small.
>>
>>71020133
The point I at least think the French guy was trying to make was that Facebook won't solidify any deeper connections or establish anything meaningful but then again it's strange to not understand the significance of social networking in girls lives and what it means for their relationship.
>>
I vaguely remember something about a girl, frank ocean and facebook having to do with something. can someone refresh my memory?
>>
File: YUNG-LEAN3046.jpg (128KB, 1080x721px) Image search: [Google]
YUNG-LEAN3046.jpg
128KB, 1080x721px
does this guy look like he's on Facebook??
>>
>>71020338
>Putting your keys on the rack properly

What?
>>
>>71020674
>>
>>71020760
You just reminded me that I needed to pick one of these up
This shit will make life so much easier
>>
Wtf r u cunts on about.

Also this guy is a flog, his interviews are so self absorbed.
>>
I mean Yung Lean seems like the type of guy who just doesn't want to fuck with that. You also have to consider what Facebook was first like for people. They didn't embrace change as soon as it came.
>>
>>71020614
>>71020969
It's SebastiAn not Yung Lean
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.