[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else listen to Loveless all day today >Tfw when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_212801484335892969622597697.jpg (109KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_212801484335892969622597697.jpg
109KB, 512x768px
Anyone else listen to Loveless all day today

>Tfw when you sleep almost made me break down in the library
>>
>>71017832
I'd cry too if I had to listen to that boring album one more time in my life
>>
>>71017842
If you're so funny why are you on your own tonight?
>>
Yeah that's what I thought you no taste having bitch
>>
>>71017842
kek
>>
nah i listened to pet sounds instead
>>
>>71017832
>>
>>71017832
what is this pic
>>
>>71017832
Yep, listened to it all day. Did some blatant attention-whoring on Snapchat by posting the album with the caption "Happy Loveless day" and ended up getting some happy texts from the girl I'm crushing on. She wished me a happy Valentine's Day and told me "next year will be your year, Anon! Don't worry!"

>tfw she has a boyfriend
>tfw Sometimes came on as soon as she sent me the happy V-Day text and I broke down

Hold me. ;_;
>>
>>71018484
>>
>>71018484
>>71019012
kill da wabbit
>>
>>71018985
Holy shit anon, i'll cry for you
>>
>>71019123
Thanks man... The worst part is that even though I've got a huge crush on her and we share so many interests (hell, she's basically my best friend), I do not want her and her boyfriend to ever break up. They're such a happy couple, and he loves her very deeply. Plus he's just a nice guy too. I'm honestly happy that the both of them have each other, but sad that I can't be in his place.
>>
>tfw spent the day not listening to much music and working
>tfw feel like trash-a-rooni
>>
>>71017832
Damn that image makes me wanna end it
>>
Posted the vinyl on my Facebook today saying I was celebrating Valentine's Day. Yeah I am an unfunny hack but at least it made my day better. I chose to make out and cuddle with the copy of ITCOTCK I got in the mail.
>>
>>71019214
I have respect for you anon. Good luck next year, or tomorrow, who knows
>>
I don't really think Loveless is trying to be a sad album
>>
>>71018985
>The worst part is, she actually called me 'anon'
>>
>>71018484
It makes me feel old when no one recognizes memes that are still fresh to me. Was Questionable Content that long ago?
>>
>>71021524
Well, you are old. Just deal with it however old people do lmaoo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.